Trump World -USA-2019

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol That is physician/patient privilege and it DOES NOT apply to opinions. He would have to be a patient of theirs for it to apply.

Yes it does...apply to opinions, read up on the goldwater rule ,
Walter is right!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Walter is right!

As always.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Take your meds. I don't read your rants.

I don't either.......I have him on IGNORE.That way I don't have to see them either

Hoid
Susan Collins surpasses Mitch McConnell as the most unpopular senator in a new poll

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/4495142002/

Amazing that anyone could beat moscowmitch out. But she voted the racist into the Supreme Court and lost the democrats and is saying she is open to witnesses and having an actual impeachment trial - thereby losing the nattys.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

As always.

Don't let it go to your head. Once doesn't mean always!

Hoid
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sus...peachment-vote

Susan Collins made an impassioned plea on Fox to all white nattys

it won't mater

she is damaged goods

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sus...peachment-vote

Susan Collins made an impassioned plea on Fox to all white nattys

it won't mater

she is damaged goods

And you're not?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

POOR BURNED OUT EMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL GET A BETTER VIEW OF THE WORLD................................

IF YOU GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stinky political debate. There are no comments of my own in this one as its perfect as it is!:

Why Trump’s immigration policy makes sense

By Michelle Malkin. First posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 06:24 PM EST | Updated: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 06:33 PM EST

For years, left-wingers would contest my use of the term “open borders lobby” because, they sternly rebuked me, “nooooobody” in America seriously believes in open borders. Whelp.

In recent days, thousands of anti-Donald Trump liberals took to the streets, airports and college campuses chanting “all are welcome” and shrieking “let them in” to protest White House executive orders enforcing our borders.

In case their position wasn’t clear enough, the mobs bellowed: “No borders, no nations, f--- deportations!” and, “No walls, no borders, f--- executive orders!”

Militant mayors in Seattle, Denver and New York City re-declared themselves open-borders sanctuaries -- or as I call them, outlaw cities.

California will consider declaring itself a “sanctuary state”.

Radical progressive companies vowed to hire 10,000 refugees (Starbucks), provide free housing to refugees (Airbnb) and subsidize left-wing legal efforts to fight President Trump’s refugee moratorium and enhanced visa-holder vetting Lyft.

Reasonable people can argue about the details and implementation of Trump’s policies.

But the John Lennon-addled “Imagine there’s no country” crowd is post-reason.

No, nitwits, not all refugees are welcome here.

Muslim extremist refugees seeking to wage jihad on our soil and kill all infidels are not welcome here.

Anti-American refugees seeking to transform our society and culture into a Balkanized hell are not welcome here.

Misogynist refugees who treat their wives as second-class citizens and subjugate their daughters to “honour killings” for the slightest transgressions are not welcome here.

Jobless refugees seeking to soak up our tax dollars while griping about our lack of generosity are not welcome here.

Trump understands what the Pollyanna protesters of his immigration enforcement reforms cannot or will not comprehend: America needs a break.

We cannot be responsible hosts when our immigration and entrance system is in shambles.

Homeland security officials and inspectors general have warned for decades that our consular offices are filled with corrupt and incompetent clerks; our computer systems are outdated; criminal background checks have been abandoned wholesale; the deportation and removal apparatus has been sabotaged by pro-illegal immigration ideologues; and our southern border is overrun by drug cartel violence, human trafficking and misery.

We already grant one million legal permanent residencies to people from around the world every year. That’s expected to increase to 10.5 million green cards by 2025.

Add in between 11 million and 30 million aliens here illegally, along with an estimated annual influx of 70,000 asylees; 500,000 foreign students; nearly 700,000 total foreign guest workers (skilled and unskilled); plus more than 350,000 foreign high school and university students, researchers, physicians, and summer work travelers on exchange visitor visas; 66,000 visas for nonagricultural temporary foreign workers; and 117,000 slots for seasonal agricultural workers.

Section 7 of Trump’s executive order calls full construction of the long-delayed biometric entry-exit tracking system -- which Congress and both parties have promised to do since the 1990s, but have failed to complete since the 9/11 commission on terrorism recommended it 13 years ago.

The tourism industry, foreign governments, the ACLU, universities and the immigration lawyers’ lobby have prevented this meaningful tracking system from coming online.

An estimated 40% of all aliens here illegally are visa overstayers.

It is not “fascist”, “racist” or “xenophobic” to close our front door to tens of thousands more while we get our own house in order. It is self-preservationist.

Malkin is host of "Michelle Malkin Investigates" on CRTV.com

HEY SLOPPED THE BEER- It seems you have at least two of the ladies on the forum rather upset with you, more for how you "say it" than what you say, necessarily. You might choose to offer an "olive branch", I don't agree with them much of the time but their opinions don't bother me too much. (You can always not read them)

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Don't let it go to your head. Once doesn't mean always!

Take advice for once in your life, Walter. Taking it won't harm you and may even add to your credibility!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
“I don't comment much on the 45th but this is a really well written piece:
"...The raging river of Trump’s lies is so broad and deep and swift that any one lie simply shoots past us, glimpsed for a moment and then forgotten. Trump’s corruption is so profound and relentless that any single corrupt act seems almost inconsequential, worth no more than a day or two of indignation. Trump has surrounded himself with so many criminals and grifters and goons; what’s one more? So if I reminded you that, say, Trump was actively pursuing a deal potentially worth hundreds of millions of dollars to build a Trump Tower in Russia while running for president and lying about it to the public, you’d probably say, “Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” Each one of these hundreds of stories coasts past us, our ability to muster the appropriate urgency getting a little weaker every time.
The result is that because Trump’s corruption and dishonesty are so encompassing, he obtains a kind of immunity to any new scandal. “Didn’t we know that already?” we wind up asking ourselves, looking for an excuse not to get our dander up for the thousandth time.
The answer is yes, we knew already. We knew that he’s a con man and a liar and a tax cheat and a bigot. We knew that he abused women and that he’d abuse his office. We knew it all.
But that doesn’t mean we should stop being angry, no matter how hard it can be to stay that way for four years. If we do, then he has truly won."
~ By Paul Waldman, WaPo, January 16, 2020.”

Walter

Take advice for once in your life, Walter. Taking it won't harm you and may even add to your credibility!

Rent free. Thanks for thinking about me, I’m alive and doing fine.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
To all you tRump supporting evangelicals, have a good read.
I said when I saw one of trumps towers address was 666, that the antiChrist was now in power.

Could American Evangelicals Spot the Antichrist? Here Are the Biblical Predictions:

Does the Bible predict the future with stunning accuracy as so many in the end-times camp have claimed?
I grew up in the rapture-me-outta-here end times movement, and have spilled no shortage of ink critiquing it– even poking a bit of fun at it. As a theologian I fall into a category of belief that sees biblical prophecies about “the end” as being events that have mostly been fulfilled in the past, but I try to hold that belief gently and recognize I could be wrong.
Many of my fellow Christians in America have warned me over the years of exactly that, often telling me: “I feel sorry for you, because when the Antichrist comes you’re not even going to recognize him!”
To honor those who have given me such warning, I decided to spend the past week studying the most significant biblical prophecies and descriptions typically believed by my conservative friends to refer the Antichrist. If my evangelical friends are correct, and if it’s entirely possible that the Antichrist is on the global scene today, I certainly wouldn’t want to be the only person in the room who didn’t recognize the Antichrist when I saw him.
In case you too are a bit rusty in the area of biblical predictions about the coming Antichrist and don’t want to be oblivious if such a person were to arise, consider me your chief antichristologist who is more than happy to help you out.

More: https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...al-predictions

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I said when I saw one of trumps towers address was 666, that the antiChrist was now in power.

Could American Evangelicals Spot the Antichrist? Here Are the Biblical Predictions:

Does the Bible predict the future with stunning accuracy as so many in the end-times camp have claimed?
I grew up in the rapture-me-outta-here end times movement, and have spilled no shortage of ink critiquing it– even poking a bit of fun at it. As a theologian I fall into a category of belief that sees biblical prophecies about “the end” as being events that have mostly been fulfilled in the past, but I try to hold that belief gently and recognize I could be wrong.
Many of my fellow Christians in America have warned me over the years of exactly that, often telling me: “I feel sorry for you, because when the Antichrist comes you’re not even going to recognize him!”
To honor those who have given me such warning, I decided to spend the past week studying the most significant biblical prophecies and descriptions typically believed by my conservative friends to refer the Antichrist. If my evangelical friends are correct, and if it’s entirely possible that the Antichrist is on the global scene today, I certainly wouldn’t want to be the only person in the room who didn’t recognize the Antichrist when I saw him.
In case you too are a bit rusty in the area of biblical predictions about the coming Antichrist and don’t want to be oblivious if such a person were to arise, consider me your chief antichristologist who is more than happy to help you out.

What more is there left for you to say about Trump when he gets reinstated next January?

Walter

Christophobic gibberish.

Girth

Yet this response.

She is a lonely woman, who craves attention from men on the forum.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation

Yet this response.

It wasn't a rant. It was just a couple sentences.
DUH

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Yes it does...apply to opinions, read up on the goldwater rule ,
Walter is right!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

From your link, "On occasion psychiatrists are asked for an opinion about an individual who is in the light of public attention or who has disclosed information about himself/herself through public media. In such circumstances, a psychiatrist may share with the public his or her expertise about psychiatric issues in general."

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation

HEY SLOPPED THE BEER- It seems you have at least two of the ladies on the forum rather upset with you, more for how you "say it" than what you say, necessarily. You might choose to offer an "olive branch", I don't agree with them much of the time but their opinions don't bother me too much. (You can always not read them)

meh Let him ramble. At least it keeps him from going out and shooting whomever he thinks is a "Lieberal".

Twin_Moose
Conservative

From your link, "On occasion psychiatrists are asked for an opinion about an individual who is in the light of public attention or who has disclosed information about himself/herself through public media. In such circumstances, a psychiatrist may share with the public his or her expertise about psychiatric issues in general."

It's called an opinion, and it shouldn't be wrapped up as a fact

JLM
No Party Affiliation

meh Let him ramble. At least it keeps him from going out and shooting whomever he thinks is a "Lieberal".

Nah, it's generally the quiet ones, the introverts that go out shooting people!

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

She is a lonely woman, who craves attention from men on the forum.

(shrugs) Your opinion means nothing to me.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

It's called an opinion, and it shouldn't be wrapped up as a fact

Did anyone call it a fact? But the symptoms are well-known.

Hoid
It's just an expert opinion.

pgs
Free Thinker

Don’t vote for him .

Cliffy
Free Thinker
http://embed.crooksandliars.com/embed/cpbAEcqX

David Jolly levels today's spineless republicans

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

What more is there left for you to say about Trump when he gets reinstated next January?

That will depend on trump's crazy behavior. It would be no surprise to see him try and extend his time in power.........or make himself POTUS for LIFe His supporters would probably go along with that. ..but no one said they were intellectually elite.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

That will depend on trump's crazy behavior. It would be no surprise to see him try and extend his time in power.........or make himself POTUS for LIFe His supporters would probably go along with that. ..but no one said they were intellectually elite.

President for life . Be afraid be very afraid .

Walter

Prog shit.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Don't be too sure, and don't forget, the country could have been stuck with sleazy Hillary!