@ 6 months: Can Trump turn around his presidency? USA TODAY USA TODAY

mentalfloss
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

CNN = Fake News

My my how low you have sunk lol

On the same level as your average youtube, Trumptard grunt.

Soon you will have virtually no identity left as the brain rot results in nothing but the most melodic, guttural belch.

You've earned it, Captain Crank.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
After all the Proven fake news from CNN in the last month you just grubered yourself with that post.
Now that's a sign of brain disease...ease up on the unkoolaid would ya?
Those dead brain cell won't grow back!

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/...-to-americans/

That's YOU in one sentence Mental FLOSS

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Trump is in a fabricated crisis. His Presidency is in no danger. It's Democratic Party, CNN, the Liberal Media Establishment are in complete disarray and lashing out with lies, innuendo and obfuscation.

The only thing Trump has to do is double down on his agenda. On the populism, conservatism and economic nationalism which elected him. His opponents have no answers to that. I fully expect he'll be a 2 term and highly successful President.

OK......How do you define successful as applied t oTrump?? Remember the usual definitions don't apply t o him. Just like his "standards" are not the usual " standards. ( or ethics for that matter) We are dealing with americanism in a full on way..... We are also seeing isolationism. All that is fanatically supported by the Trumpites. How will his "success" be defined for them??

Thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I wish i could live "Rent Free" in peoples heads like Trump does...

How do you know it is rent free??

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2

I wish i could live "Rent Free" in peoples heads like Trump does...

He's supposed to be the President of the United States, not another internet dorp like Kim Kardassian. It's not a reality show, Sonny. It's reality.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
re Trump's approval ratings: Try telling the supporters that. and watch them spin the facts as those in denial are prone to do.

Mind you understanding GROUP THINK can be a challenge. Mass fusion of an ideology?? something a kin to fanaticism.Some people are more vulnerable t group think than others....... as they need the power of a group to support their beliefs. and REINFORCE them. Independent thinkers are not as prone to the syndrome.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Jul 17th, 2017 at 07:17 PM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
You still haven't answered which is lower, 43 or the high twenties.

Unless that wimp out post was your answer, lol...
Then in which case, you might as well forget it.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He's supposed to be the President of the United States, not another internet dorp like Kim Kardassian. It's not a reality show, Sonny. It's reality.

I realize that.

If all these threads were about Trudeau then i wouldn't think much of it but when threads about America's leader out number threads about our own leader (let alone our country), it seems a little weird. I see Canadian Content Forum in the top left corner of the page and strangely this forum is almost devoid of it..

I can count 3 threads + 1 repeat thread pertaining to Canada on the live forum feed right now.
2 Kadhr Threads
1 Baby Justin Thread
1 about NAFTA with TRUMP in the title

When you have 3 Trump threads + 1 one thread about NAFTA with Trump in the title. And if you want to include American themed threads then the ratio is even higher when compared to Canadian themed threads.
Last edited by Johnnny; Jul 17th, 2017 at 07:27 PM..

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

After all the Proven fake news from CNN in the last month you just grubered yourself with that post.
Now that's a sign of brain disease...ease up on the unkoolaid would ya?
Those dead brain cell won't grow back!

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans
U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans | Foreign Policy

That's YOU in one sentence Mental FLOSS

You're clearly unhinged.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

You still haven't answered which is lower, 43 or the high twenties.

Unless that wimp out post was your answer, lol...
Then in which case, you might as well forget it.

I am going with the 36 percent. reference the links I provided . but washington post, BBC and CNN are using the same number.

Now......if something changes...... I am happy to look at it .

Look.....I dn't want to see any leader fail.....as it is not a great thing for the country. What is happening is that the US is not being seen as the leader it used to be. The world dynamics are changing rapidly . New alliances are being forged....... and the US is not given the kind of deference it used to get. This might be ok........ as long as Trump and his gang realize it. They cannot have isolationism and be world leader at the same time. without appearing totally schizophrenic. Perhaps that doesn't matter now...... One thing is certain: He promised to shake things up.......and he haas, and is almost daily. The problem might be in HOW he is doing it.

White_Unifier
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You're clearly unhinged.

I wish I were unhinged. I'd blend in better with the rest of the population.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

I realize that.

If all these threads were about Trudeau then i wouldn't think much of it but when threads about America's leader out number threads about our own leader (let alone our country), it seems a little weird. I see Canadian Content Forum in the top left corner of the page and strangely this forum is almost devoid of it..

I can count 3 threads + 1 repeat thread pertaining to Canada on the live forum feed right now.
2 Kadhr Threads
1 Baby Justin Thread
1 about NAFTA with TRUMP in the title

When you have 3 Trump threads + 1 one thread about NAFTA with Trump in the title. And if you want to include American themed threads then the ratio is even higher when compared to Canadian themed threads.

I would be happy to combine two of my threads. into one. Making this one the primary one for now. Not sure how to do it .

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

You say that now...until your inside seeing all the freaky sex they think about, do, etc.

well it could be worse. It could be worse then any president ever...

Donald Trump approval rating worse than any U.S. president in 70 years: poll - National | Globalnews.ca

That is a WAPO poll. Meaning it has no real value because it was done by an anti trump rag whose subscribers are largely anti trump as well.It would be easy to do a poll proving Trump has at leat a 70% approval rating. It is all about how you word it and who your target audience is.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Forty-five percent (45%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending March 2.
That’s unchanged from the previous week. This is the sixth week in a row that this finding has been in the mid-40s after running in the mid- to upper 20s for much of 2016. The latest finding is again higher than any week during the Obama presidency.
45% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction - Rasmussen Reports™

How are your math skills OB?
Is 43 higher or lower then upper 20's?

Yes, he is really doing well. Hanging right in there at about 39%.
Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval | Gallup

6 months in, a record low for Trump, with troubles from Russia to health care (POLL) - ABC News

taxslave
Free Thinker
About a year back I read an article that linked a bunch of news outlet managers and anchors etc with family members in Obama administration. Perhaps someone with some time could find it and post it here since it shows which are the biased news outlets.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

About a year back I read an article that linked a bunch of news outlet managers and anchors etc with family members in Obama administration. Perhaps someone with some time could find it and post it here since it shows which are the biased news outlets.

Funny. I hadn't heard about all of those media Kenyans.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

I would be happy to combine two of my threads. into one. Making this one the primary one for now. Not sure how to do it .

Like last week at the old sports bar, one of the regulars who always talks politics and world events or should i say just Trump was talking about Trump again, like he has been for almost a year now...

So me being me i ask him a question and this is a rough idea of our dialogue.

Me: "Why do you always talk about Trump?".

Him: "He's the biggest idiot in the world who has access to nuclear weapons"

Me: "You don't believe that"

Him: "Are you serious?"

Me: "If you believed that then you would be talking of Kim Jong un, because last time i checked, those weren't water balloons hes firing off into the Sea of Japan, nor are those Whoopee Cushions he has going off at Punggye-ri, and that ICBM they recently used wasn't exactly bottle rocket. So no your not afraid of the fact you has access to nukes, you just wanna yap about Trump cause he posts on Twitter."

Him: "Johnny, im getting sick of your ****ing sh!t, etc...."

Me: "Martti your a broken ****ing record"

The rest of the conversation is pretty much what you can guess...
Last edited by Johnnny; Jul 17th, 2017 at 08:54 PM..

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Two more Senate Republicans oppose health-care bill, leaving it without enough votes to pass

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.8ce4b107a35f

Kreskin
+2
Can he turn the Presidency around? Maybe. Can he stop being a belligerent jerk? Never.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Funny. I hadn't heard about all of those media Kenyans.

Lot's of things in the real world you haven't heard of sunshine.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Funny, Danny boy, the old lady at the bottom left is a Trump supporter. Your hero is a moron but he serves the purpose of those who really are in power by distracting the sheeple from what they are really doing.

Wat?
What does that have to do with madonna blowing hitlary voters or threatening to blow up the white house cliffy?

Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Can he turn the Presidency around? Maybe. Can he stop being a belligerent jerk? Never.

...and the unsupported comment you just made isn't a comment made by a belligerent jerk like madonna?

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Yes, he is really doing well. Hanging right in there at about 39%.
Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval | Gallup

6 months in, a record low for Trump, with troubles from Russia to health care (POLL) - ABC News

Oh, is that "hitalry will win" poller lower than obama's high twenties in your upside down world?

TenPenny

links please

Trump has fulfilled 10 of 38 promises in first 100 days

So, you're supporting my statement. You get a gold star sticker.

Danbones
Free Thinker
he got 10, you said:
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

He has no intention of doing what he promised during the campaign.

It ( the number 10) made a LIAR out of you.

TenPenny
+1

he got 10, you said none

math not your strong suit is it?

No, I didn't say none. Read what I wrote again. Reading isn't your strong suit, is it?

Danbones
Free Thinker
spot the edit and the quote pal it was up before your last post
and the none is implied quite clearly
loser

TenPenny
+1

spot the edit and the quote pal it was up before your last post
and the none is implied quite clearly
loser

I aint your pal. You clearly don't understand the written word, so stick with licking your sidewalk.

coldstream

OK......How do you define successful as applied t oTrump?? Remember the usual definitions don't apply t o him. Just like his "standards" are not the usual " standards. ( or ethics for that matter) We are dealing with americanism in a full on way..... We are also seeing isolationism. All that is fanatically supported by the Trumpites. How will his "success" be defined for them??

Economic nationalism does NOT equate with isolationism. It goes back to the origins of the Republic and Alexander Hamilton's 'American System' which built the U.S. economy into the strongest and most equitable in the world. John A. MacDonald used it as a model to install his National Policies at Confederation.

There are no 'Trumpites'. There are people who are aligned to his policies in economy, justice, border integrity, spending priorities, foreign policy.. but very few who are 'fanatics', ie, attached to a personality cult. They simply support an agenda that conforms with their political beliefs.

And the usual definitions of success most definitely apply to Trump. He will be judged on reestablishing and rebuilding a national integrated industrial economy; the transportation infrastructure; a middle class and an equitable sharing of wealth; a rational moral structure concordant with the founding principles of American Constitution through USSC appointments; borders respected in law; and end to American military adventurism in the world. If he has not moved tangibly in this direction, his Presidency will not be a success.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

There are no 'Trumpites'. There are people who are aligned to his policies in economy, justice, border integrity, spending priorities, foreign policy.. but very few who are 'fanatics', ie, attached to a personality cult. They simply support an agenda that conforms with their political beliefs.

I think quite a few of them are supporting an agenda that goes completely against their own interests, but they don't seem to realize it.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

My my how low you have sunk lol

On the same level as your average youtube, Trumptard grunt.

Soon you will have virtually no identity left as the brain rot results in nothing but the most melodic, guttural belch.

You've earned it, Captain Crank.

I really make you upset don't I?

*snicker*

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
GOP Kills Its Own Health Bill. Now Comes The Hard Part.

this will not do much to turn the presidency around......UNLESS there is a real , PLAN

The failures are starting to add up.

The tragedy is that it is the population will be the ones that will be affected......while the gang in Washington keeps spewing out the same slogans with no substance.

"make America great again".......... but no on e is saying HOW........ vacuous slogans .

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I really make you upset don't I?

*snicker*

is THAT your INTENTION ??

**smile**

EagleSmack
+2

Good! Who wants another version of Obamacare? It is unsustainable and it is going to fail... I say let it fail.

Quote:

is THAT your INTENTION ??

**smile**

It's just a simple fact.

And I make him furious.
Last edited by EagleSmack; Jul 18th, 2017 at 03:47 PM..