@ 6 months: Can Trump turn around his presidency? USA TODAY USA TODAY

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Anything from the Post about Trump is fake by definition.

And everything you posted about Obama for 8 years was fake news, Wally. You are the king of fake news. You can't stand anybody else posting fake news cuz that is your territory.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

He reds 95% of my posts, so I wouldn't know.

You don't have to worry about agreeing with what he posts, Cliffy. Just agree with his right to post whatever shit strikes his fancy, then there is not a problem. I've even been known to hand out the odd Greenie, when I don't even agree with what the guy says...............just for recognizing the thought he put into it.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You don't have to worry about agreeing with what he posts, Cliffy. Just agree with his right to post whatever shit strikes his fancy, then there is not a problem. I've even been known to hand out the odd Greenie, when I don't even agree with what the guy says...............just for recognizing the thought he put into it.

Sorry to disagree, but he is a senile old fart who doesn't think, he regurgitates crap he sees on far right, lunatic fringe, bible thumping web sites. His heroes are certified crazies and I don't think he contributes a damn thing to the forums and I am not alone in that assessment. And, yes, I am aware that there are those who think the same of me. Difference is, I don't care what others think of me, but say anything Wally disagrees with and he goes on reddie binges like some spoiled brat.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
As far as Trump turning around his presidency, that could be difficult for him................maybe not impossible but he'd have to stop his habit of verbalizing every thought.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Relationship between Trump, Senate Republicans hits new skids

http://link.washingtonpost.com/view/...bx.jb6/55f738a

He lacks the most important qualification for the job: LEADERSHIP SKILLS and DIPLOMATIC skills)

The fact he's a blow hard greatly curtails his suitability! 99% of his problem is his mouth.

tay
+1

The fact he's a blow hard greatly curtails his suitability! 99% of his problem is his mouth.

Agreed. Most people like a personality that is not boastful and pretentious but more subdued.

Even GW Bush was not unlike Obanana in his humbleness while screwing the people. Reagan did this perfectly.

Simply put, most people get turned by a braggart and wonder why the act in such a way. In most cases I find that people who brag about themselves and their accomplishments, real or imagined, out side of a rough edging have other issues that causes then to expand their importance thinking that it impresses others but most walk away thinking what a BS'r .even though some of what they claim may be true........

Corduroy
+2 / -1

His success is based entirely on his mouth. He is zero substance and all mouth. If it weren't for his demagoguery he wouldn't have been elected or seduced the meanest and hatefilled voters of America. His mouth is his greatest asset. His problem is what he's incompetent. He doesn't have good ideas and he's not an effective administrator.

Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Agreed. Most people like a personality that is not boastful and pretentious but more subdued.

Come on. Haven't you been paying attention? Donald Trump is all boast and he's incredibly popular among a certain group of people. Millions of people love his boastfulness, and you could extrapolate from there and say that a large portion of the public loves an arrogant blowhard.

The only reason why some supporters are turning on him now is that his administration is failing. He hasn't gotten anything done and things have come out suggesting he doesn't care. Some of the more intelligent Trumpettes are finally realizing they've been duped. It's not because he's an obnoxious self-obsessed prick. That's been clear since his campaign started and he still had millions of supporters.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Can we change the locks to the white house while he's gone?

Donald Trump 'to take 17-day golf trip' despite saying he rarely takes holidays

Donald Trump is set to take leave of the White House and embark on a 17-day golf retreat to his own club, reports claim.
Mr Trump will leave the White House for his golf club in New Jersey sometime this month, the Associated Press reports. The White House has not confirmed this, saying only: “We'll continue to keep you guys updated on his August schedule as those details are finalized."
Capitol Hill residents usually clear out in the month of August, when both the Senate and House are in recess. Former President Barack Obama escaped the capitol in August of 2014, on a highly scrutinised two-week jaunt to Martha’s Vineyard.
But Mr Trump has made a point of his aversion to holidays, even telling members of Congress they should stay in session until a health care bill is passed. At a New Hampshire campaign rally, he told his supporters he would rarely leave the Oval Office as president, saying: "I'd just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off and make great deals."

Donald Trump 'to take 17-day golf trip' despite saying he rarely takes holidays

Kreskin
Can they build a wall around that course in 17 days?

White_Unifier
+2
Better yet. Tell him that he's accomplished all of his goals. If he wants to see the Wall, just fly him somewhere in a desert with a wall. Done.

Then tell him he can govern from the gold course if he wants to.

He'll be so happy.

Walter
No turn around needed, he's still going strong.
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDCcYSD1KI

Kreskin
+1 / -1
Helluva kkk rally.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Can they build a wall around that course in 17 days?

Bet they CAN. With hardly an effort

Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Even GW Bush was not unlike Obanana in his humbleness while screwing the people. Reagan did this perfectly.

Simply put, most people get turned by a braggart and wonder why the act in such a way. In most cases I find that people who brag about themselves and their accomplishments, real or imagined, out side of a rough edging have other issues that causes then to expand their importance thinking that it impresses others but most walk away thinking what a BS'r .even though some of what they claim may be true........

In many ways Trump actually personifies the American personality. Americans ......to generalize.. are known for being boastful, for being arrogant, for acting as if they are better than anyone else in the world... and this is reinforced from birth. They are programmed from birth that they are and live in the best and mostest nation on the planet. Their brain pathways are coded that way by their environment and what they are taught and shown. Trump just takes it to a whole new level. The thing is that he is deluded and is not in the sphere of reality.He lives in an alternate reality that he has created for himself and continues to reinforce thus he cannot / will not accept the reality that is presented to him. What is happening is his staff end up reinforcing his delusions and enable his psychopathy.

relevant : the American "dream" is actually the American DELUSION A fixed belief based on a hope.(many times false)

Perhaps this is why it is so easy for his supporters to buy into his lies. and grotesque level of denigration of others. There is no need for that kind of language ....unless one is a pathological attention seeker. (developmental age: approx 5)

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Helluva kkk rally.

You're thinking of Senator Byrd, a Dem and a Grand Kleagle.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

As far as Trump turning around his presidency, that could be difficult for him................maybe not impossible but he'd have to stop his habit of verbalizing every thought.

Thought?

Kreskin
+1

You're thinking of Senator Byrd, a Dem and a Grand Kleagle.

Ya he's dead Walter. And that's not fake news.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Thought?

***giggle ***and spot on.

He seems to go from impulse to vocal chords. bypassing the thinking process.

Now that Kelly is on the job......at least Donald is under adult supervision.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Thought?

Instinct?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Trump faces reality that his words — and tweets — often lack their desired impact

Today's Headlines from The Washington Post

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Mueller can dig into crimes uncovered in Russia probe, Justice official says

Let's see how deep they can dig before the dictator wanna be pulls the plug......IF he can. He is devious to find a way .
Evening Edition from The Washington Post

Just heard this: Trump and gang have set up their own media outlet at Trump towers . One of the staffers doing the"news" is from CNN.......a staunch Trump supporter of course . He is determined to control the media and what is said about his "accomplishments " but so far there is no "balanced news : ie .......any data re: Russia /Trump investigation. He is certainly devious if nothing else. This is found on Trump's face book page. Social media is his preferred method of communication. Traditional press briefings might become the thing of the past.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

I researched and this is LEGIT image of old KKK coin. So when they're saying America First, they TRULY are saying WHITE only. With Stephen Miller, Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannon, I NEVER doubted it for a minute. IMO this is just ADDED proof that Trump is just as much of a bigot and that #Twitler actions are to further their WHITE Nationalist Agenda. - Sue Hacker

pgs
Free Thinker

I researched and this is LEGIT image of old KKK coin. So when they're saying America First, they TRULY are saying WHITE only. With Stephen Miller, Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannon, I NEVER doubted it for a minute. IMO this is just ADDED proof that Trump is just as much of a bigot and that #Twitler actions are to further their WHITE Nationalist Agenda. - Sue Hacker

Be afraid , be very afraid .

Walter
+1

The KKK was/is/will be a Dem organization.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

The KKK was/is/will be a Dem organization.

Walter, I think you might want to take your friend Trump aside and have a serious talk with him. I, too had great hopes for Trump and liked a lot of what I saw, but unfortunately his fortunes are outside the realm of what I think. His mouth could be his downfall!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

petros
No clipping work this weekend Cliffy?