Kenney elected on a lie

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Funny eh ?

Pathetic more than funny but I laugh at crazy anyway.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

No, they don't. Show me the near constant protests of their oil industries. Show me how both external and internal forces have worked to prevent those countries from efficiently getting their oil to market. Show me the Hollywood celebs going to those countries to protest their oil industry (even though they simply have to look out their own damn doors if they wanna bitch and moan about oil).
Show me the outrageous lies they've told about American, Mexican, Brazilian, Norwegian or British oil.
Show me Lenny DeCrappio freaking out after visiting a California oil field because he "barely escaped global warming" with his life. Oh n/m, California doesn't get chinooks.
Mexico has issued tenders for a rather sizable pipeline. Mind you it is for natgas. But, it's still something that can't be built here without a bunch of bullshit. And god forbid if it has to traverse Quebec. Then it'll never get built.
And to put your bullshit about oil no longer being $100/bbl to rest. Do you think that mattered to Encana? They didn't go out of business you moron, they went south to STAY in business. Not because of the price of oil but because bean heads like you support measures that chased them out of Canada. But yeah, you were soooo concerned about those 9000 SNC jobs. Ya f*cking pathetic hypocrite.

PE Ben can build 500,000bbl per day refineries but its a death sentence if we do.

Hoid
The theory that California has less environmental activism than does western Canada is ridiculous.

But I suppose its nothing for a climate change denier to swallow.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The theory that California has less environmental activism than does western Canada is ridiculous.

That is where a lot of the money Canadian protesters get comes from. But they don't do much protesting at home.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Well if they do (CA that is) then they've failed miserably! Still have polluted skies!! Out West here, our skies are clear and the air is fresh!!

petros
+1
$16.75M...how many low income rentals could that build?

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Out West, our skies are clear and the air is fresh!!

Too fresh at times.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Well if they do (CA that is) then they've failed miserably! Still have polluted skies!! Out West here, our skies are clear and the air is fresh!!

Yours might be. Ours are wet and refreshing. Today we had sunshine for a while.

Hoid

If they do?

Of course they do.