Pipeline War? Afghanistan route decided in 2002

Karlin
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2608713.stm

Quote:

"The building of the trans-Afghanistan pipeline has been under discussion for some years but plans have been held up by Afghanistan's unstable political situation."

And with Canada's soldiers there, it will help the construction of this pipeline. Who benefits and what Canada gets out of it relates to some corporate project, plus the NWO Bilderberger Elite Wealthy group will pat PM Harper on the back and "give" him a second term in Canada's highest office [yes, they can do that, lookit BushCo].

Its not complicated.

Karlin

----------------Here are some of the evidence:

Quote:

HERE ARE TEN VERIFIABLE FACTS THE MEDIA HAS AVOIDED:

Brief Overview:
FACT #1: Jean Chretien & Canadian Corporations Involved in Trans-Afghan Pipeline

FACT #2: Gordon O'Connor, Defence Minister, Is Former Military Lobbyist

FACT #3: Current Afghan Parliament Includes Warlords and Drug Lords

FACT #4: Afghan Warlords Considered Bigger Threat Than Taliban

FACT #5: Afghan Women Face Repression Despite Removal Of Taliban

FACT #6: Elected Afghan Woman Faces Death Threats For Speaking Out

FACT #7: Since the U.S.-led War, Afghanistan Is Increasingly Hooked on Heroin

FACT #8: U.S. And Coalition Forces Using Excessive Force & Arbitrary Detention

FACT #9: Canada Complicit In Violation of Human Rights For 'War On Terror'

FACT #10: U.S. Finds More Oil and Gas Reserves After 4-Year Search

http://tinyurl.com/qjhmu

From #1: In 2002:
"An agreement has been signed in the Turkmen capital, Ashgabat, paving the way for construction of a gas pipeline from the Central Asian republic through Afghanistan to Pakistan. The building of the trans-Afghanistan pipeline has been under discussion for some years but plans have been held up by Afghanistan's unstable political situation. ... With improved regional security after the fall of the Taleban [sic] about a year ago, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and Pakistan have decided to push ahead with plans for the ambitious 1,500-kilometre-long gas pipeline."
-- BBC News, Dec. 27, 2002

darkbeaver
Republican
Good reading Karlin, have you noticed the poverty of articles from the imperialist, it's like they don't read at all, most often they will quote the bible or Anne Couter or some corporate hack, I don't think there a very literate bunch, one wonders if they haven't just seen to much TV and funny books and shitty hack and stab movies and thereby had thier powers of reason destroyed.

Jay
Quote:

I don't think there a very literate bunch

Go read the posts you made when you first joined up and up until just recently....you tell me if you have any right to say anything about anyone's literacy skills.

Hank C
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Quote:

I don't think there a very literate bunch

Go read the posts you made when you first joined up and up until just recently....you tell me if you have any right to say anything about anyone's literacy skills.