invade pakistan

Finder
The raising of Taliban and Al Queda activity in the north of pakistan is troubling... More troubling is the dictatorship in Pakistan which the Americans are now supporting, a dictatorship which ousted a democratically elected government!!!!!!

This is what pisses me off about the americans and this is how many ppl believe the americans only look out for there own interests and which in facts makes the world worse.

Hell invading iraq we all know would not cost more then 60 billion, we'd be welcomed as liberators, the iraqis would look after themselves after being liberated, and hell reconstruction would be paid for by there oil!!!!

Nothing which was said to legitimize the americans activies have come threw, not to add the whole WMD's, they are still looking for them!!! you'd think they would have planted them by now!!!

The Americans will have to do a lot of revisionism to history to spin this war in a good way. I'm sure they will too. In there history books the war of 1812 was to liberate Canada, more less. *rolls eyes*

darkbeaver
Republican
Most of the American people won't consider the truth, we have some here at CanCon that believe it's not an invasion but a liberation, the same individuals believe Saddam destroyed the country and not American bombs, they also don't believe the torture has happened. Thier media is full of shit and misinformation which they also refuse to consider. Bush today announced at least three more years of occupation, but in fact they can never leave while oil remains in the ground, and thier intent is to orchestrate and conduct the destruction of Iran from the four military bases they are constructing in Iraq. There can be no peace in the world with an uncontrolled America, it is the worlds first corporatocracy and must be the last, it is predicted that this is the birth of neo-fascism in America and therefore in the rest of the world which they plainly and blatantly wish to conquer for themselves, this must not happen for all our sakes.

Finder
It's amazing how some conservatives actually still support Bush. They say this war may end up costing the USA over a trillion (if that is actually a word now) dollars.

I'm happy to see many conservatives are actually starting to abandend Bush who is a fiscal, diplomatic and war loser.

Lotuslander
I agree that it is definitely hypocritical of the United States to demand or impose democracy onto Iraq while supporting the dictatorship of Musharaf who overthrew the elected government of Pakistan. This however is nothing new and has been going on since at least 1979.

In 1979 Pakistan was ruled by general Zia, who overthrew the government of Ali Bhutto. It was also around this time that Soviet influence was rising in Afghanistan and a communist regime was about to take power in Kabul. This was agianst American interests so, they made a deal with the devil. The Americans agreed to supply arms through the ISI ( Pakistani Army Intelligence) to the mujahadeen fighting the Soviets in order to contain Soviet imperialism and influence

Finder
Quote: Originally Posted by Lotuslander

I agree that it is definitely hypocritical of the United States to demand or impose democracy onto Iraq while supporting the dictatorship of Musharaf who overthrew the elected government of Pakistan. This however is nothing new and has been going on since at least 1979.

In 1979 Pakistan was ruled by general Zia, who overthrew the government of Ali Bhutto. It was also around this time that Soviet influence was rising in Afghanistan and a communist regime was about to take power in Kabul. This was agianst American interests so, they made a deal with the devil. The Americans agreed to supply arms through the ISI ( Pakistani Army Intelligence) to the mujahadeen fighting the Soviets in order to contain Soviet imperialism and influence

Yeah around the same time we were buddy buddy with Osama. Hey one mans terorist is anothers freedom fighter... right... right??? please tell me WE didn't support terrorism oh please. (sarcasism)

cortez
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

I'm sorry but when America is attacked, they attack us also.

im sorry when panama, grenada, vietnam, afganistan, iraq are attacked, they attack us ie canada-- also

Jay
No they don't.

darkbeaver
Republican
This is indicative of the widening ideological gap in Canuckistan, are our friends really fiends.

cortez

No they don't.

oh yes they do
if you believe that those people are real human beings --

but you dont

edited

Jay
I believe they are real human beings. Why wouldn't I?

They aren't allies though.....

cortez

I believe they are real human beings. Why wouldn't I?

DOUBLE STANDARD

Jay
Maybe in your eyes it is.

cortez
in the eyes of those who have been able to transcend petty nationalism
a uniform and a flag are crap if they make it easier to break gods laws

Jay
What do you know about "God's Laws"?

cortez
more than u

Jay
Interesting.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#47  Top Rated Post
Now that Pakistan has gone fascist, it is time for Bush and his supporters to invade it and to depose Musharraf.

How many of the forum's Bush supporters will volunteer to fight this war??

YoungJoonKim
We need to legalize pots and drugs. It will revive hippy movement and motivate us all for peace.
...yay

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
``It will revive hippy movement``

Hippydom is back in style. Here in Gopherland, it has always remained fashionable.

Still, it's time for the Republicans to finally show some consistency in their ideology. Let's have all of them enlist and to fight Bush's war.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
DEMOCRACY IN ACTION IN PAKISTAN:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5goEQIpjCeXU2h_hAQ-BMx7OSl3QAD8SPLNB00

Thousands of black-suited lawyers facing police batons and tear gas to protest the declaration of emergency rule have become Pakistan's political conscience.Enraged by President Pervez Musharraf's assault on independent judges, the legal community has eclipsed discredited opposition parties as the torchbearers for democracy.
The general's botched attempt to oust Pakistan's top judge this spring sparked a mass movement against military rule, with lawyers in the vanguard. That put wind in the sails of a defiant Supreme Court, which challenged Musharraf's dominance and the secret workings of Pakistan's spy agencies.

But let's set all that aside and invade Venezuela, instead!

YoungJoonKim
Quote:

But let's set all that aside and invade Venezuela, instead!

Well, technically speaking, Saddam and Chavez is different.
Chavez is actually loved by the majority, if not minority, of people and he has not committed atrocity as which Saddam have commit [e.g. mass killing] yet.
And he has not invaded or started war...yet.
He is just..commie wannabe.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
BULLETIN:

Former PM Bhutto arrested by Musharraf's forces!

Let's invade Venezuela to show our disgust!

Just the Facts
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Now that Pakistan has gone fascist, it is time for Bush and his supporters to invade it and to depose Musharraf.

How many of the forum's Bush supporters will volunteer to fight this war??

I heard Obama's in!

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by YoungJoonKim View Post

Well, technically speaking, Saddam and Chavez is different.
Chavez is actually loved by the majority, if not minority, of people and he has not committed atrocity as which Saddam have commit [e.g. mass killing] yet.
And he has not invaded or started war...yet.
He is just..commie wannabe.

Hold that thought. The other day "mysterious hooded gunmen" opened fire on a peaceful anti-Chavez demonstration wounding eight. The message is...

"Chavez will be loved by all...Anyone caught NOT loving Chavez will be shot."

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Hold that thought. The other day "mysterious hooded gunmen" opened fire on a peaceful anti-Chavez demonstration wounding eight. The message is...

"Chavez will be loved by all...Anyone caught NOT loving Chavez will be shot."

Do you know that to be the reason for those "mysterious hooded gunmen"?

Woof!

darkbeaver
Republican
We won't see an invasion of packistan by the cowardly Amerokanians who are effectively outta cash.
We could see the destruction of the US fifth fleet though, seems that it might be seen as an attack on the homeland (purrsian gulf of Amerokha), I wonder where that missing missile went to? Iran has accellarated it's developement of WMDs and will attack the fifth fleet next week with the stolen weapon.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Do you know that to be the reason for those "mysterious hooded gunmen"?

Woof!

Well lets think logically. It was an anti-Chavez demonstration. The shooters were a group of armed men so it was an orchrestated plan. I have not heard of any arrest which means the whole lot of them walked away cleanly.

Do you think anti-Chavez gunmen would be able to walk away after firing on a pro-Chavez demostration?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

We won't see an invasion of packistan by the cowardly Amerokanians who are effectively outta cash.
We could see the destruction of the US fifth fleet though, seems that it might be seen as an attack on the homeland (purrsian gulf of Amerokha), I wonder where that missing missile went to? Iran has accellarated it's developement of WMDs and will attack the fifth fleet next week with the stolen weapon.

Cue in the Twilight Zone music!

Gosh I love it when the Beaver speaks! He represents you folks so well.

lone wolf
Free Thinker

Well lets think logically. It was an anti-Chavez demonstration. The shooters were a group of armed men so it was an orchrestated plan. I have not heard of any arrest which means the whole lot of them walked away cleanly.

Do you think anti-Chavez gunmen would be able to walk away after firing on a pro-Chavez demostration?

If you were thinking logically, you wouldn't be jumping to conclusions. My guess is it's a relatively safe assumption at best but until there is tangible proof, you're jumping on circumstantial evidence.

Woof
Last edited by lone wolf; Nov 9th, 2007 at 12:16 PM..

lone wolf
Free Thinker

Cue in the Twilight Zone music!

Gosh I love it when the Beaver speaks! He represents you folks so well.

And what folks would that be?

Woof!