Obama will not congratulate Netanyahu.......

DaSleeper
Obama Won’t Congratulate Netanyahu, Congratulated Putin and Iran Boss

Obama is nothing if not petty. Congratulating foreign leaders is a formality.The EU, which hates Netanyahu, congratulated him. UK Prime Minister Cameron congratulated Netanyahu.
In a message on Twitter, Mr Cameron said: “Congratulations to Netanyahu on election result. As one of Israel’s firmest friends, UK looks forward to working with new government.”
India’s PM Modi warmly congratulated him even posting a message in Hebrew.
PM Harper in Canada congratulated Netanyahu.
The message from the White House was quite different.
The Obama administration stopped short of congratulating Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his party’s election victory, sitting on the sidelines until the coalition-building process plays out following Tuesday’s vote.
“We’re going to give space to the formation of that coalition government,” David Simas, director of political strategy and outreach, told CNN Wednesday. “We’re not going to weigh in one way or another.”
Simas didn’t mention Netanyahu, who declared victory, by name. Instead, he congratulated the Israeli people for the “democratic process.”
Obama Won’t Congratulate Netanyahu, Congratulated Putin and Iran Boss | FrontPage Magazine

EDIT.......Obama finally called Netanyahu in person?? this afternoon ....better late than never....
Last edited by DaSleeper; Mar 19th, 2015 at 05:06 PM..

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
Netan Yahoo is a psychopathic, genocidal maniac. I'm sorry that Obama had to kiss his azz. I hope he took a shower afterwards.

DaSleeper
+2
People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others. A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people’s motives are suspect or even malevolent.

More

Cliffy
Free Thinker
More ad hominem from the master.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

More ad hominem from the master.

What was that if not an ad hominem
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Netan Yahoo is a psychopathic, genocidal maniac. I'm sorry that Obama had to kiss his azz. I hope he took a shower afterwards.

You certainly are a master.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
falls into that who gives a rats *** category

Kreskin
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others. A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people’s motives are suspect or even malevolent.

More

Yes, very much like Obama haters.

Kathie Bondar
No Party Affiliation

Obama is nothing if not petty. Congratulating foreign leaders is a formality.The EU, which hates Netanyahu, congratulated him. UK Prime Minister Cameron congratulated Netanyahu.

In a message on Twitter, Mr Cameron said: “Congratulations to Netanyahu on election result. As one of Israel’s firmest friends, UK looks forward to working with new government.”
India’s PM Modi warmly congratulated him even posting a message in Hebrew.
PM Harper in Canada congratulated Netanyahu.
The message from the White House was quite different.
The Obama administration stopped short of congratulating Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his party’s election victory, sitting on the sidelines until the coalition-building process plays out following Tuesday’s vote.
“We’re going to give space to the formation of that coalition government,” David Simas, director of political strategy and outreach, told CNN Wednesday. “We’re not going to weigh in one way or another.”
Simas didn’t mention Netanyahu, who declared victory, by name. Instead, he congratulated the Israeli people for the “democratic process.”
Obama Won’t Congratulate Netanyahu, Congratulated Putin and Iran Boss | FrontPage Magazine

EDIT.......Obama finally called Netanyahu in person?? this afternoon ....better late than never....

Maybe some day the jews will realize that they can't screw the world for economic gain forever and ever. They made themselves hated for this quality all through history but they are just not smart enough to get it. I think what they need is a brain transplant.

EagleSmack
+1
LMAO.

The JoooooooooooooS!

Anyone see Dancing Loon lately?

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation

Should Read:

EDIT...Obama did congratulate Netanyahu, so it turns out I was completely wrong.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

Should Read:

EDIT...Obama did congratulate Netanyahu, so it turns out I was completely wrong.

Did he finally get around to it Zip?

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie Bondar View Post

Maybe some day the jews will realize that they can't screw the world for economic gain forever and ever. They made themselves hated for this quality all through history but they are just not smart enough to get it. I think what they need is a brain transplant.

Not too long ago in much of Europe money changing was about the only business Jews were permitted by law to be in.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie Bondar View Post

It's a conspiracy I tell ya .