Human Rights Group seeks arrest of former CIA legal chief

earth_as_one
Former top CIA lawyer bragged in an interview that he signed off on drone attacks in Pakistan. Most Pakistanis consider those actions acts of terrorism and murder which killed many innocent civilians. Armed with this public admission of guilt, human rights lawyers in the UK and Pakistan are going through the Pakistan legal system to get a judge to issue an arrest warrant, which would then be sent to interpol.
Campaigners seek arrest of former CIA legal chief over Pakistan drone attacks | World news | The Guardian
Arrest of ex-CIA lawyer sought over drone use - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English
Just because you are a spy working for the US doesn't make your actions legal. These "crimes" were committed within Pakistan's borders. Therefore Pakistani laws apply.

According to a local Pakistani who has been documenting the attacks, "For every 10 to 15 people killed, maybe they get one militant,"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/17/us-drone-strikes-pakistan-wa...

I think this is a great idea and I wish these human rights groups success. Maybe the Iraqi government will issue arrest warrants for George Bush, Dick Cheney and others responsible for starting an unprovoked war in Iraq, which has resulted in hundreds of thousands of civilians deaths and made millions of people homeless refugees.

Wouldn't it be great if all war criminals were held accountable for their actions?

taxslave
Free Thinker
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
Your continued support of muzzie terrorists should also be construed as a war crime. Same goes for these so called human rights groups that are really just a front for jew haters and terrorists.

earth_as_one
+1
You'll have to post a link where I expressed support for any kind of violent act. I hate no one. On the contrary, I support freedom and justice for everyone including Jews and Israelis.

You have a hate filled ideology. You irrationally fear and hate Muslims and anyone who supports international law and fundamental human rights as expressed in the UN and Canadian Charter.

Your opinions are very similar to that of the nutjob who murdered about 80 innocent people recently in Oslo. I suggest you take a few minutes and read what that nutcase was thinking as he committed his atrocity and consider how similar his rants are to yours.
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/in...ependence.html

DaSleeper
+1
This last post should come as a warning to everyone who is not a muslim appologist that, in the future if you do not comply with the established PC monitors in the forum (we all know who they are) you will be compared to the Oslo killer, branded by them a Right Wing Religious extremist and reported to the Mods.
Some condescending asshats in this place deem you to be racists or bigots if you don't toe the PC line of thought.