Scrotum waxing human rights complainant calls 911 on journalist


petros
+2
#1
Groin waxing human rights complainant and transwoman Jessica Yaniv and her mother got in a heated verbal argument with a citizen journalist at a courthouse in downtown Vancouver on Friday.

“I was there to support these ladies who have the law being used against them in such a ridiculous way,” Dan Dicks told the Sun. “So I was just going to politely ask (Yaniv) a few questions.”


Dicks said that after he informed Yaniv he was the publisher of PressForTruth.ca, Yaniv was “triggered.”

“He called the police, he threatened to pepper spray me, he pulled the alarm in the elevator,” Dicks said of Yaniv.

Yaniv also asked to be escorted by security and have Dicks removed from the courtroom, both requests were denied.

Yaniv said Dicks didn’t identify himself at first and was getting close to her and her mother.

“He was getting kind of aggressive with me.”

Dicks captured the heated argument on camera and posted a clip of the encounter to Twitter.

Dicks said during the hearing the judge asked Yaniv if she was trying to entrap the defendants when she recorded audio of her conversations with the estheticians she is suing.

Yaniv, who went by “Jonathan” before self-identifying as trans, represented herself at the hearing on Friday in a case where she is trying to sue two female estheticians for $7,500 each — and their company for another $25,000 — because they declined to wax Yaniv’s pubic region.

Yaniv still has a male genitalia.

The defendants and legal representatives for either side did not show up to the hearing.

Yaniv has become an international media sensation since the publication ban was lifted barring journalists from reporting her name when covering cases before the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal.

Yaniv told the Sun she thought it was “cool” she got invited on infamous conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s Infowars show earlier this week, where she told Jones she’s capable of having a child.

Throughout this week young women have come forward and spoke to Montreal-based news outlet The Post Millennial, providing archived inappropriate conversations in which Yaniv allegedly changed private conversations with them to a sexual nature when the women were underage teenagers and Yaniv was in his twenties.

“It’s a bunch of crap,” Yaniv told the Sun.”I’ve gone through my account and it’s not on my account at all.”

Critics like National Post columnist Rex Murphy have argued Yaniv’s claims with the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal makes a mockery of what real human rights people are entitled to.
 
petros
#2
 
Jinentonix
+2
#3
Here's the problem. He's a f*cking nut case who can't find employment for OBVIOUS reasons and has decided to go the litigious route to support his pathetic fat ass.
 
MHz
#4
He/she will lose that smile for a long time when that wax takes some sin off his scrotum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDAJ9ZXLMyo
Hair Removal Horror Stories: Could Waxing Scar You For Life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEKnd4nKgc
Men Get Their Back, Sack and Crack Waxed
 
captain morgan
+1
#5
This pathetic example of Canada's dysfunctional Human Rights Tribunals is making international news.


... Too bad we don't have a leader with a spine to consider bringing even a spec of sanity to this mock Court
 
petros
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Here's the problem. He's a f*cking nut case who can't find employment for OBVIOUS reasons and has decided to go the litigious route to support his pathetic fat ass.

Obviously there is a niche market in scrotum waxing.

Taint is extra.
 
MHz
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post


... Too bad we don't have a leader with a spine to consider bringing even a spec of sanity to this mock Court

Rather than JT being the problem you would have to go back to 1867 find all the insane PM's.
 
MHz
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Obviously there is a niche market in scrotum waxing.

Taint is extra.

You know that from personal experience do you??
 
petros
#9
assumption
 
MHz
#10
You get that done so there are no hair cuts on the dicks that visit that hole??
 
petros
#11
Get what done?
 
MHz
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Get what done?

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Obviously there is a niche market in scrotum waxing.

Taint is extra.

Is your dick as short as your memory?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Get what done?

Are you trying to get him to write another long useless post that nobody will read?
 
MHz
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Are you trying to get him to write another long useless post that nobody will read?

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...15#post2749215
 
MHz
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Are you trying to get him to write another long useless post that nobody will read?

Apparently you don't read any posts but mine or your stupid comment would not have been posted.
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Obviously there is a niche market in scrotum waxing.

Taint is extra.

 
DaSleeper
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by mhz View Post

apparently you read any posts but mine.

fify
 
Serryah
+3
#17  Top Rated Post
So... she says that they offer male waxing, but then later it's reported they don't do male waxing.


Yeah... smelling BS on this. This woman is making shit go bad, fast, for limelight, IMO.
 
petros
+2
#18
Drama Queen.
 
White_Unifier
+3
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Groin waxing human rights complainant and transwoman Jessica Yaniv and her mother got in a heated verbal argument with a citizen journalist at a courthouse in downtown Vancouver on Friday.
“I was there to support these ladies who have the law being used against them in such a ridiculous way,” Dan Dicks told the Sun. “So I was just going to politely ask (Yaniv) a few questions.”
Dicks said that after he informed Yaniv he was the publisher of PressForTruth.ca, Yaniv was “triggered.”
“He called the police, he threatened to pepper spray me, he pulled the alarm in the elevator,” Dicks said of Yaniv.
Yaniv also asked to be escorted by security and have Dicks removed from the courtroom, both requests were denied.
Yaniv said Dicks didn’t identify himself at first and was getting close to her and her mother.
“He was getting kind of aggressive with me.”
Dicks captured the heated argument on camera and posted a clip of the encounter to Twitter.
Dicks said during the hearing the judge asked Yaniv if she was trying to entrap the defendants when she recorded audio of her conversations with the estheticians she is suing.
Yaniv, who went by “Jonathan” before self-identifying as trans, represented herself at the hearing on Friday in a case where she is trying to sue two female estheticians for $7,500 each — and their company for another $25,000 — because they declined to wax Yaniv’s pubic region.
Yaniv still has a male genitalia.
The defendants and legal representatives for either side did not show up to the hearing.
Yaniv has become an international media sensation since the publication ban was lifted barring journalists from reporting her name when covering cases before the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal.
Yaniv told the Sun she thought it was “cool” she got invited on infamous conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s Infowars show earlier this week, where she told Jones she’s capable of having a child.
Throughout this week young women have come forward and spoke to Montreal-based news outlet The Post Millennial, providing archived inappropriate conversations in which Yaniv allegedly changed private conversations with them to a sexual nature when the women were underage teenagers and Yaniv was in his twenties.
“It’s a bunch of crap,” Yaniv told the Sun.”I’ve gone through my account and it’s not on my account at all.”
Critics like National Post columnist Rex Murphy have argued Yaniv’s claims with the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal makes a mockery of what real human rights people are entitled to.

Give me a liability-waver form, a pen, and a roll of duct tape and I'll wax his scrotum for him free of charge. I'll give him a pillow to bite to keep him quiet while I do my work wearing rifle-range quality ear protection.

It should take me all but a minute. ��
Last edited by White_Unifier; 3 weeks ago at 09:41 PM..
 
MHz
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

fify

Since you are on an 'official anti-troll mission' you should get paid double the usual rate. If you start doing this shit for free the will come and take you away. Nobody has come back, . . . . yet.

Who would be knocking at this time of the fukkin night, . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0rgeQ0QD-o Napolean XIV - They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haa!
 
Blackleaf
+1
#21
You can get your scrotum ironed, too.

If that weird MiB bloke confronts me again, I'll ask him if he fancies getting it done.

Or maybe not.
 
MHz
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Give me a liability-waver form, a pen, and a roll of duct tape and I'll wax his scrotum for him free of charge. I'll give him a pillow to bite to keep him quiet while I do my work wearing rifle-range quality eat protection.

It should take me all but a minute. 😀

You would be hired for sure. Room and board included, . . . anyway, . . . Last ride Water Park and Crematorium is looking to hire.

Self-determined suicide is now allowed now so there will be a lineup rather than the odd straggler, literally most can hardly do the sign thingy, . . . anyway they seem happy in that 'they never really leave', . . . . . The 'till we part ride' the the favorite by far. We need to let people try it as a 'preview' and then maybe a seasonal pass would make financial sence, . . .



Card?? We do landscaping and really off-grid bunkers/cabins too, when you can even get in. Above water or below?
 
MHz
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

You can get your scrotum ironed, too.

If that weird MiB bloke confronts me again, I'll ask him if he fancies getting it done.

Or maybe not.

Fuk that, wire 'them' up so the heart can be started and stopped at will, hack-proof of course. The weekend models are made in a foreign land so the ones marked 'for export only' are the real deal. 'No hole in the forest' caused by the blue spark you need more voltage before the timer starts, . . . so I have heard, . . . cough.
When does 'Saw 75' come out? 'The Circus' had the audience pissing themselves literally, then the shows started,. (all the male live-stalk had perpetual boners)

Anyway, the @home version is called a 'TENS Machine', hook up 10 and you could hurt somebody so save that for whatever day you want your final day . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMW5nbirms4 Hazard
A VR Vest @ home and hooked into a network would be the next level up from the 6dof that is available today. I don't see the 'Walk a Mile in My Shoes' catching on at all let alone be a money maker.
The next level coming out is not as important as having all the ones already sold being turned on and functioning in a networked mode.
 
White_Unifier
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Give me a liability-waver form, a pen, and a roll of duct tape and I'll wax his scrotum for him free of charge. I'll give him a pillow to bite to keep him quiet while I do my work wearing rifle-range quality ear protection.
It should take me all but a minute. ��

Oh yes, I forgot to mention restraints, which the liability waiver would cover too. I don't want him interfering with my work. Guaranteed no pubes within a minute. If lucky, he'll retain some skin on his scrotum too.
 
petros
+1
#25
Why not use a tiger torch?
 
White_Unifier
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why not use a tiger torch?


Good point. The pubic hairs would be gone in a flash... Pardon the pun!
 
petros
+1
#27
Methodology aside, I have bi-focals and am in no postion to judge someone's identity but by golly, I'm offended.

God shave the queen.

Please, will somebody shave, wax or torch that heinous queen?
 
captain morgan
+2
#28
Might need some industrial strength products to get through that overgrown thicket.
 
White_Unifier
+2
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Might need some industrial strength products to get through that overgrown thicket.

I'm pressy sure a liberal application of the tiger torch will get rid of that problem.
 
White_Unifier
+1
#30
I would then just need to use the duct tape to remove the charred flesh.