BREAKING: Reports of shots fired in Manitoba as police search for manhunt suspects

B00Mer
+1
BREAKING: Reports of shots fired in Manitoba as police search for manhunt suspects

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/br...FQ6sW7caq8Bmtw

Good, they put up a fight.. hope they are dead..

B00Mer
ooops nevermind.. RCMP:

Despite reports - there is no one in custody at this time. RCMP officers remain in the community of York Landing & continue to investigate the reported sighting of the two suspects. All required resources are being used in this ongoing investigation. Updates to follow.

Curious Cdn
Reports of shots fired in Manitoba as police search for manhunt suspects

That was just some Mountie shooting his toes off.

B00Mer
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's obvious you don't have respect for the police..

Hope the police are not injured or killed, in light of your disrespect for Law Enforcement..

taxslave

Probably a city cop saw a rabbit and thought it was a mountain lion.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Probably a city cop saw a rabbit and thought it was a mountain lion.

Probably Curious Cdn trying to figure out which end the bullet comes out.. shot his dog.

Hoid
+2
I find it difficult to have anything but gratitude for anyone who is out there looking for people like this.

Curious Cdn
+1 / -2
It looks like these two have outsmarted the Mounties. I wonder if they received assistance from some of their Neonazi buddies.

Any of you guys been in Manitoba, lately?

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Probably Curious Cdn trying to figure out which end the bullet comes out.. shot his dog.

HTF did he get his little weenershnitzle into the chamber?
Last edited by Danbones; 3 weeks ago at 08:04 PM..

Danbones
+1

It looks like these two have outsmarted the Mounties. I wonder if they received assistance from some of their Neonazi buddies.

You see any of us out your car window, no nuts?

We call it Womanotoba just when you are there.

Just like this could also be called Mantario when you are not here. Nontario when you are.

Danbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I find it difficult to have anything but gratitude for anyone who is out there looking for people like this.

Just curdle in fear and keep that wooden spoon loaded.

just in case. Got your Yorgie holster prepared?

Danbones

LOL, I thought for a second it said "shorts fired" and I was hoping you may have had a job there for a bit. But, I guess shorts fired could also be your "cartridge" size, like when you get FIRED out of a real gun, or with real fire, and now you are just temporarily unemployed.

Curious Cdn
How about you, Petros

Helping out a fellow Traveller?

B00Mer

I hope they put up a fight and get killed..

But running to Calgary to Vancouver and back, all the campers on the road are easy targets for these two..

B00Mer
Canada manhunt: suspects were let go after being stopped at checkpoint

Five things you need to know about the Canada manhunt

Curious Cdn

But running to Calgary to Vancouver and back, all the campers on the road are easy targets for these two..

That way, they can become martyrs to your cause. Eh?

Johnnny
+2
**** I just cruised through Kap. 17 was closed at Terrace Bay so everyone was redirected through 11.

I literally might have passed these kids today.

Wow

Johnnny
+1
And to prove I'm not full of shit.

The shell in Kap had no regular fuel so it was a cluster **** of cars at the esso next door. I'm sure Das can confirm that

Curious Cdn

They're a couple of your fellow ideaists. They're living your dream! You guys all arm yourselves against that government that you are so sure is going to come after YOU personally. Can't be armed enough because the Government is gonna get ya.

Well, they're armed and the government ... Mounties, Army, local police are out to get them! They should be your new folk heroes.

Kill some people, did they? Well, they killed a "Botanist". ... Botanist! Real manly men don't become "Botanists". That's a sissy, liberal, Prooog thing to do and Liberals and Progs should all die, shouldn't they?

The other two were just tourists ..."tourists" ... pah!

More snowflakes. Her name was "Chynna". Now there's a liberal Proog name if I ever heard one.

Chynna.

All Progs need to die, don't they?

There you go! These two boys are living your dream! White supremeist, armed to the teeth for Freedom!! (What's the point of having all those firearms if you never use them, eh?), killing those filthy, random Progs as they go.

You should be cheering them on!

They're from your clan!

Tough guys from the rural West!

They're YOU , tough guy!

Johnnny
+1
They did target vulnerable people thats for sure. I hope they get these guys alive so they get their heads caved in at jail, then get strapped to a spine board and thrown down a stairwell....

Yea I knew old guys who did time at Kingston

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

They did target vulnerable people thats for sure. I hope they get these guys alive so they get their heads caved in at jail, then get strapped to a spine board and thrown down a stairwell....
Yea I knew old guys who did time at Kingston

Folk heros for the MAGA crowd!

Drain the swampz of PROOOOOOGS.

MHz

I hope they get killed before putting up a fight or harming anyone also works fine.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I hope they get killed before putting up a fight or harming anyone also works fine.

Then they'll be Martyrs to the Alt Right cause.

MHz
Whatever.

petros
+1
They aren't going to survive much longer in the woods.

petros

They're a couple of your fellow ideaists. They're living your dream! You guys all arm yourselves against that government that you are so sure is going to come after YOU personally. Can't be armed enough because the Government is gonna get ya.
Well, they're armed and the government ... Mounties, Army, local police are out to get them! They should be your new folk heroes.
Kill some people, did they? Well, they killed a "Botanist". ... Botanist! Real manly men don't become "Botanists". That's a sissy, liberal, Prooog thing to do and Liberals and Progs should all die, shouldn't they?
The other two were just tourists ..."tourists" ... pah!
More snowflakes. Her name was "Chynna". Now there's a liberal Proog name if I ever heard one.
Chynna.
All Progs need to die, don't they?
There you go! These two boys are living your dream! White supremeist, armed to the teeth for Freedom!! (What's the point of having all those firearms if you never use them, eh?), killing those filthy, random Progs as they go.
You should be cheering them on!
They're from your clan!
Tough guys from the rural West!
They're YOU , tough guy!

A few meetings would do you some good before you start calling MHz "Bo Bandy" or "Randers" and going off about shit storms.

Johnnny
+2
These kids are either good at evading, lucky or dead.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

A few meetings would do you some good before you start calling MHz "Bo Bandy" or "Randers" and going off about shit storms.

Fuk you and the dead Dexter you rode in on. I choose who gets close retard. People get to choose if they attack what I say or not as well as the quality of that attack, facts or troll methods. I can reply to both and that is just what I do. Your main bitch is that you are the one left having to do the attacks and you suck at it when you try facts as well as your stupid fukking troll posts. Now you use that tactics on your own friends if they slack off on the attacks on me and take on a members that are your friends. That is all that matters, the quality of the post might not even make it into the cursing you do.All your fears are well founded as you would use any name that is doing what I am doing. Posting articles that are hard to dispute. Being better at understanding the Bible is a blessing and a curse as some want to at least hear it without it overwhelming them as it seems to have done to me, and with very good reason. The curse is being shut down before the explanation is even started. That would be and the loco collective.

Should there be a lotto to see who is the last troll to say 'fuk it, I am better than this'. That makes them a better person so you can understand why I sort of lean to you never changing and you get everything you fukking deserve.

M'r:6:11:
And whosoever shall not receive you,
nor hear you,
when ye depart thence,
shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them.
Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment,
than for that city.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

These kids are either good at evading, lucky or dead.

No other possibilities? (their parents are connected)

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Fuk you and the dead Dexter you rode in on. I choose who gets close retard. People get to choose if they attack what I say or not as well as the quality of that attack, facts or troll methods. I can reply to both and that is just what I do. Your main bitch is that you are the one left having to do the attacks and you suck at it when you try facts as well as your stupid fukking troll posts. Now you use that tactics on your own friends if they slack off on the attacks on me and take on a members that are your friends. That is all that matters, the quality of the post might not even make it into the cursing you do.All your fears are well founded as you would use any name that is doing what I am doing. Posting articles that are hard to dispute. Being better at understanding the Bible is a blessing and a curse as some want to at least hear it without it overwhelming them as it seems to have done to me, and with very good reason. The curse is being shut down before the explanation is even started. That would be and the loco collective.
Should there be a lotto to see who is the last troll to say 'fuk it, I am better than this'. That makes them a better person so you can understand why I sort of lean to you never changing and you get everything you fukking deserve.
M'r:6:11:
And whosoever shall not receive you,
nor hear you,
when ye depart thence,
shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them.
Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment,
than for that city.

Are you jealous I didnt recommend you hit a 12 step program. Did you want Curious Canadian to be your Randy Bo Bandy?