Happy 4th of July!!! - 2019


B00Mer
+4
#1  Top Rated Post
 
White_Unifier
+1
#2
It's the 3rd today. You're a little late by almost a year seeing it's tomorrow.
 
B00Mer
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

It's the 3rd today. You're a little late by almost a year seeing it's tomorrow.

I'm getting a jump on the celebrations..
 
MHz
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

That is one of 100's of wars, all those dates should be celebrated as well rather than 'just the best/biggest ones'. We won't even need any other excuses as the whole year will be one big celebration of war.
 
NZDoug
+1
#5
Its 7am, July4 in NZ.
We beat ya to it.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Its 7am, July4 in NZ.
We beat ya to it.

You gonna get up at midnight to watch Trump take the salute at his bigly missile parade?

It's going to be the greatest of July 4th celebration

Ever!
 
NZDoug
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You gonna get up at midnight to watch Trump take the salute at his bigly missile parade?
It's going to be the greatest of July 4th celebration
Ever!

11.30 am kickoff Wahington time 03.30 am Fri. NZ time.
Naw.
O.L. Threatening to get up to watch Wimby tennis and cricket.
 
Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
#8
Don't miss it!

The US Space Force is going to hover by in their rocket belts wearing those new gold lamé uniforms!
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Jul 4th, 2019 at 06:42 AM..
 
White_Unifier
-2
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You gonna get up at midnight to watch Trump take the salute at his bigly missile parade?
It's going to be the greatest of July 4th celebration
Ever!

Hitler called himself Der Fuerer. Mussolini called himself Il duce. When will Trump start calliing himself the Leader?
 
White_Unifier
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Don't miss it!
The US Space Force is going to hover by in their rocket belts wearing those new gold lamé uniforms!

You're a clairvoyant. You foresaw his comment about airports in the 1700s.
 
Walter
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Hitler called himself Der Fuerer. Mussolini called himself Il duce. When will Trump start calliing himself the Leader?

Godwin is here.
 
Walter
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

You're a clairvoyant. You foresaw his comment about airports in the 1700s.

Got a link for this?
 
White_Unifier
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Got a link for this?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...W8TYmvrEs9KdOJ
 
NZDoug
#14
The SoCal earthquakes were the big news of the day on the telly here in NZ.
The speech- Ein Reich lives on!
 
Walter
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...W8TYmvrEs9KdOJ

Huffpost, figures. They need to get their hearing checked.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

The SoCal earthquakes were the big news of the day on the telly here in NZ.
The speech- Ein Reich lives on!

Trump blames Californians, 'cause that's where the fault lies.
 
White_Unifier
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Huffpost, figures. They need to get their hearing checked.

So what did you hear that sounds like 'airports'?
 
Curious Cdn
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

You're a clairvoyant. You foresaw his comment about airports in the 1700s.

The best blog of the day that I:'ve seen said "We beat the British in 1776 because they were stuck changing planes in Atlanta."
 
taxslave
+2
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...W8TYmvrEs9KdOJ

Like anything in huffpost is factual. More like the online version of National Enquirer without the accuracy.
 
Walter
#20
Corpseman, not just once but many times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1DO388jsf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKIfzoC8D0
Last edited by Walter; Jul 6th, 2019 at 06:19 PM..
 
Walter
+3
#21
57 states
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmP0yYBOc5w

What a maroon.
 
MHz
#22
Out of curiosity, why fireworks? Total global cost / yr / cost to manufacture = winfall for the minions in-between.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Out of curiosity, why fireworks? Total global cost / yr / cost to manufacture = winfall for the minions in-between.

Bread ... circuses ... fireworks ...

The Romans would have blown the treasury on those too if they had existed at the time.
 
B00Mer
+3 / -1
#24
 

Similar Threads

0
happy july
by spaminator | Jul 1st, 2019
60
Happy 4th of July 2016
by B00Mer | Jul 6th, 2016
24
Happy Fourth of July!!!
by gopher | Jul 4th, 2008