Jordan Hunt

B00Mer
+1
A coward who likes to hit women..

https://youtu.be/4-ZbBYxCuYQ

When I picture MHz, this is who comes to mind..

Jordan

Is one of the biggest faggot cowards in Canada

darkbeaver
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
Trump is just as silly as Truedough stupid. You just prefere older dominant men.

darkbeaver
I bet you,re as pretty as you pretend to be.

darkbeaver
+1
He seems to have passed out.

B00Mer
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Trump is just as silly as Truedough stupid. You just prefere older dominant men.

I'm older and more dominant than you'll ever be..

Now run along little boy.. this thread is about a women beater.. Jordan Cuunt!.

Unless you're Jordan Cuunt??

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

A coward who likes to hit women..

You hinting the Muslim Barber you sucker punched was a woman? Bad Boomer, bad.

Jordan

Bad Satan, bad.

Is one of the biggest faggot cowards in Canada

Do I have to draw you a map? Oh wait I did, right to my fukking doorstep. lol you are really fukking pathetic at this 'troll the honest clown' stuff.

There is no training that will help you become spontaneous lol. You make sure you only read that line one time, don't need you trippng or anything 'odd'.

darkbeaver

I'm older and more dominant than you'll ever be..

Now run along little boy.. this thread is about a women beater.. Jordan Cuunt!.

Unless you're Jordan Cuunt??

You,re more dominant than I am. I,ll give you that easily, stupid is easy though.

B00Mer
+2
Jordan Cuunt, oh MHz trolled.. success.

What an easy mark.. Loooooser MHz

B00Mer
+1

You,re more dominant than I am. I,ll give you that easily, stupid is easy though.

I said dominant.. I will concede you're far more "stupid" than I.

Life sucks, but somebody has to live it to the fullest.

darkbeaver
Who,s this Jorden guy anyway?

darkbeaver

Well I hope so. I must be I,m bothering to communicate with you. I think it,s concern for your mental health. I only hope you get fixed, a vasectomy at least.

B00Mer

Who,s this Jorden guy anyway?

Did you bother to even watch the Youtube video.

Kicked a lady in the nuts, and tried to push another one in front of a moving truck.. in Toronto..

MHz 2.1

darkbeaver
+1

Screwing someone in a public washroom, I,m just guessing at your origin and progenators. I,mn sure you will live the fullest stupid life possibele.

MHz
+1

Jordan Cuunt, oh MHz trolled.. success.

What an easy mark.. Loooooser MHz

Is that your cousin??

My bad sorry, let me fix it.

Bad Boomer, bad.

You get the cup as part of a set??
Your insanity has competition here, the loco collective is looking for a hero, you should apply..

darkbeaver

Did you bother to even watch the Youtube video.

Kicked a lady in the nuts, and tried to push another one in front of a moving truck.. in Toronto..

MHz 2.1

Of course I did, a few minutes ago Was that a transgender ago. Mr Peterson should be punched in the face by some staunch citizen. Are you telling me thier are humanoids out there who have imaginary nuts. Jeeesus christ boomer I can, believe that, I think Mr Peterson should be punched in the head, a few times.
Perhaps he,s already been punched in the head in excess of his.its capacity.

Here at the farm we would drink all his beer and throw him out in the driveway.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 30th, 2019 at 06:08 PM..

MHz

I assume you are referring to when his dick was up your ass rather than in your mouth. You have been a naughty boy haven't you? I can fix that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pbfkNI2d_A

Misery- Hobbling Scene

darkbeaver

Screwing someone in a public washroom, I,m just guessing at your origin and progenators. I,mn sure you will live the fullest stupid life possibele.

That,s not true at al Boomer. Suck air as long as you can man you do stimulate discussion and therefore diserve you exaltation here at tripleC

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I assume you are referring to when his dick was up your ass rather than in your mouth. You have been a naughty boy haven't you? I can fix that.
Misery- Hobbling Scene

You're a mental midget who is ficated on gayness..

Says a lot about you..

MHz is gay!!! HA! HA! HA!

https://youtu.be/u3pEvTKh258

B00Mer

That,s not true at al Boomer. Suck air as long as you can man you do stimulate discussion and therefore diserve you exaltation here at tripleC

https://youtu.be/Lt5A7yi3FsI

darkbeaver

Misery- Hobbling Scene

That,s in bad taste MHZ. I need a bit more moderation. You are exceeding my limits of tolerance. I think your tomentors might have gotten your button. Maybe it,s your time.

MHz
Oops. I should know my limits after all this time. BTW, which item should be erased? I don't think he is really all there if you know what I mean.

Oregon militia shooting: FBI releases LaVoy Finicum shooting video

'Rothschild Conspiracy' Book Following Allegations of Anti-Semitism

Hit by allegations of anti-Semitism, a major British publisher has conducted a review of one of its books, which has been severely criticised for containing multiple speculations about one of the world's most famous Jewish dynasties, the Rothschilds.

Penguin Random House UK, one of the world's leading publishers, will no longer print "How They Rule the World: The 22 Strategies of Global Power" by Pedro Baños after an external review found that the English translation omitted a chapter in the Spanish-language edition that contains "echoes of Jewish conspiracy theories".
The major British publisher initially brushed off allegations of anti-Semitism in the book, which was published by its imprint Ebury Press in April.
Things changed after a number of organisations, including the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism, a UK-based NGO, pressed for the book's withdrawal from sale, which made Penguin commission an external review, led by Baroness Julia Neuberger, a member of the British House of Lords.
She teamed up with two Spanish anti-Semitism experts, Martina Weisz and Stefanie Schüeler-Springorum, to examine the contents of both editions of the book, and while the panel did not consider either of the versions to be anti-Semitic, it said that Ebury Press should have "asked more questions and conducted deeper due diligence to determine whether it was appropriate to publish".
"Penguin Random House UK publishes for readers of all backgrounds, faiths and nationalities, and the review and our resulting actions underline our commitment to that mission. But it also demonstrates that, in this particular case, our publishing judgement fell short; we must learn from that and improve", chief executive Tom Weldon said, calling the issue "highly sensitive and nuanced" while accepting the review’s results.
The controversy erupted earlier this month when British author Jeremy Duns questioned why passages from the book's Spanish-language version had not been included in the English edition.
Duns raised concerns about references to the famous the Rothschild banking dynasty, who often appear in the context of conspiracy theories, and their "capacity to intervene in key global decisions" in the original version.
Likewise, he drew attention to the book cover, which features octopus tentacles - the mollusc is widely considered a common element in anti-Semitic imagery.

MHz

You come up with that on your own?

darkbeaver

https://youtu.be/Lt5A7yi3FsI

I can appreciate that young womans attributes but I could not survive them and have avoided any such connections for almost two decades. I need a beer as soon as I get my shoes tied. Save yourself, every CC of sperm cells is takin off your brain cells by abouit the fifth child your rendered silly. Sure it,s fun but fun has a cost

darkbeaver

You come up with that on your own?

No of course not. There,s a hundred or more generations to draw from.

MHz
Why do the bad traits last for centuries and the moral traits as rare as pink thunder.

darkbeaver

Why do the bad traits last for centuries and the moral traits as rare as pink thunder.

I can only suspect the deeper expectations of some god. Some force driving us forward ar odds with our inherant lusts perhaps. So far so good but perhaps eternity plays with us, time will configure us accordingly, God save us.

darkbeaver
please i beg youi direct me to new wet hard rock tunes, there must be some, pray the think has not died. Whar do you youngins listen to I have no idea, hep me pleese.

darkbeaver
when the men on the chessboard gets up and tell you where to go

B00Mer
+1

You are fixated on a dick penetrating anal.. is that because of what your father did to you for years and a child?

Must have been difficult for you growing up with such abuse for so many years..

Explains why you have gay tendencies but hate gay people.. self loathing is a sign of not accepting who you are..

MHz
That must be your story as mine involved 'an older woman'.

self loathing is a sign of not accepting who you are..
Only self hating Jews use that term.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynqz4lvvGNA
With Christopher Bollyn - Who Are The Real Terrorists
Last edited by MHz; Jul 1st, 2019 at 07:00 AM..