Not good advertising for Home Depot

tay
A man on Tuesday afternoon drove a pickup truck down a lengthy stretch of bike path next to the Hudson River in Lower Manhattan, striking numerous people. The vehicle collided with a school bus from Stuyvesant High School.

There were some reports the man fired gunshots from the truck, but officials could not immediately confirm that. The police said a suspect had been taken into custody.

Officials said as many as six people had been killed and 11 injured.

A large section of the West Side Highway was closed for the investigation as hundreds of officers, including the bomb squad, responded to the scene.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/n...gtype=Homepage

mentalfloss
I will assume, since you're the first to post this, that he's not muslim.

justlooking
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I will assume,

And, as usual, you assume wrong. FBI says terror attack.

DaSleeper
+1
He likes to apologize in advance.....

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

A man on Tuesday afternoon drove a pickup truck down a lengthy stretch of bike path next to the Hudson River in Lower Manhattan, striking numerous people. The vehicle collided with a school bus from Stuyvesant High School.

There were some reports the man fired gunshots from the truck, but officials could not immediately confirm that. The police said a suspect had been taken into custody.

Officials said as many as six people had been killed and 11 injured.

A large section of the West Side Highway was closed for the investigation as hundreds of officers, including the bomb squad, responded to the scene.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/n...gtype=Homepage

I doubt many right-thinking people will hold it against Home Depot that one of their trucks was used, Tay.

Eight people now confirmed dead in NYC terrorist attack.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

And, as usual, you assume wrong. FBI says terror attack.

How could this still happen post Trump?!?

Tsk tsk

This is just going to mean more tax money to pay for that electromagnetic field.

Curious Cdn
What's Arabic for "Do it yourself"?

JLM
Yeah, I doubt if he'll be a "preferred customer" after this!