BREAKING: WABC: One dead in school shooting in Newtown, CT


spaminator
#301
Newtown gunman’s motives may never be understood: Investigators
Dan Burns, Reuters
First posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 03:25 PM EST | Updated: Monday, November 25, 2013 09:38 PM EST
NEWTOWN, Conn. - The man who killed 26 people including 20 children in an attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School almost a year ago acted alone and his motive may never be known, according to an investigative report released on Monday.
The state attorney’s report said that the criminal investigation into the shooting by 20-year-old Adam Lanza, who murdered his mother before attacking the school and ended the rampage by turning his gun on himself is now closed and no charges will be brought.
Investigators said there was evidence that Lanza planned his rampage, but did not discuss his plans with others.
“The obvious question that remains is: ‘Why did the shooter murder twenty-seven people, including twenty children?’ Unfortunately, that question may never be answered conclusively,” the report said.
While the large informal memorials that arose in this town of 27,000 residents in the days after the shooting have long been removed, small commemorations are sprinkled throughout the sprawling town.
Last year, on the morning of Dec. 14, Lanza shot and killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, in her bed in their Newtown home, and then forced his way into Sandy Hook, which he once attended.
In a series of emails to Newtown parents last week, John Reed, the town’s interim schools superintendent, addressed the report’s release and cautioned parents to be mindful of their children’s’ emotional well-being.
“By supporting one another, we will work our way through these challenging circumstances,” Reed said.
A Connecticut law passed earlier this year said that some evidence from the state’s investigation will never be made available to the public.
The law, passed in response to the shooting, prohibits the release of photographs, film, video and other visual images showing a homicide victim if they can “reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy of the victim or the victim’s surviving family members.”
Adam Lanza is seen in an undated identification photo released by Western Connecticut State University. (Western Connecticut State University/Handout)

Newtown gunman’s motives may never be understood: Investigators | World | News | Toronto Sun

he looks perfectly normal.
 
spaminator
#302
Feds: Woman made death threats to Sandy Hook victim’s parent | World | News | To
 
spaminator
#303
Alex Jones and NBC's Megyn Kelly face off over Sandy Hook conspiracy: 'I looked

Megyn Kelly defends interview with Sandy Hook denier Alex Jones | World | News |
 
Mowich
+1
#304
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Alex Jones and NBC's Megyn Kelly face off over Sandy Hook conspiracy: 'I looked

Megyn Kelly defends interview with Sandy Hook denier Alex Jones | World | News |

Kelly hit another low with this interview. As if Sandy Hook families haven't been through enough along comes this idiot badly in need of a ratings boost and deals them yet another blow. There is no defense, Kelly - none at all. You did it because your future at NBC is on shaky ground and you needed to do something to turn that around. You have no compassion what-so-ever for the victims of that carnage. You are no better than that mentally challenged hoaxer.
 
spaminator
#305
Megyn Kelly gets booted from gala over Alex Jones interview | World | News | Tor
 
spaminator
#306
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones vows to release full Megyn Kelly interview | Worl
 
spaminator
#307
Megyn Kelly grills ‘Infowars’ host Alex Jones on Sandy Hook denial on her show
 
Mowich
#308
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Megyn Kelly grills ‘Infowars’ host Alex Jones on Sandy Hook denial on her show

Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones Interview Had Lower Ratings Than A Game-Show Rerun | HuffPost
 
spaminator
#309
Megyn Kelly's controversial interview with Alex Jones fails to elevate ratings |
 
Danbones
#310
THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017
Sandy Hook: Neil Heslin CONTRADICTS Official Narrative

Jim Fetzer and Kelley Watt

A major contradiction in the Sandy Hook narrative emerged during Megyn Kelly's interview with Alex Jones, during which Sandy Hook parent, Neil Heslin, who had testified to Congress about the loss of his son, Jesse, said that he had held his body "with a bullet hole in the head" in his arms at the scene.

But, according to Wayne Carver, M.D., Medical Examiner, who is quoted in the following story from The Newtown Patch (24 January 2013), none of the parents were allowed to come into contact with the children but were only shown photographs of them, "because it's easier that way":
Relatives identified their loved ones not in person but by photos taken of the victims’ faces, Carver said.

“We did not bring the bodies and families into contact, we took pictures of them, of their facial features,” he said. “It’s easier on the families when you do that. There is a time and place for up close and personal in the grieving process but to accomplish this we felt it would be best to do it this way.”

Moreover, while Carver reported that each kid was shot from 3 to 11 times, Heslin said that Jesse had a bullet through his head, suggesting he was only hit once. Here is the testimony of Heslin during Megyn Kelly's interview with Alex Jones, which occurs at about 17 minutes into the show:
JAMES FETZER: Sandy Hook: Neil Heslin CONTRADICTS Official Narrative

Funny who's side it is that keeps getting caught lying

Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Kelly hit another low with this interview. As if Sandy Hook families haven't been through enough along comes this idiot badly in need of a ratings boost and deals them yet another blow. There is no defense, Kelly - none at all. You did it because your future at NBC is on shaky ground and you needed to do something to turn that around. You have no compassion what-so-ever for the victims of that carnage. You are no better than that mentally challenged hoaxer.

...and by discussing this, how are you different for them, except for the false stink of hypocrisy?
Seriously, I expect an answer from you to that question.
HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM THEM while you discuss this in public?

Also, if you are wrong, and you certainly have not justified your opinion with any thing factual in the face of all the discrepancies, you may be doing any victims the infinitely worse crime of
NO JUSTICE.

After all the times the the US gov has been busted lying only a complete fool would accept anything they say without total investigation.

So, in the complete absence of proof on YOUR part, use the word "hoaxer" carefully unless it winds up applying to you.
 
spaminator
#311
Sandy Hook conspiracists lose defamation case to dad of slain boy
Brad Hunter
Published:
June 19, 2019
Updated:
June 19, 2019 2:06 PM EDT
Noah Pozner, 6, was shot to death at Sandy Hook Elementary School with 25 others. Conspiracy theorists believe he never existed and the massacre never happened. A judge has proven them wrong.
Two men who spread vile conspiracy theories over the tragic 2012 Sandy Hook massacre have lost a defamation lawsuit to a heartbroken dad.
The sickening tome — ‘Nobody Died at Sandy Hook’ by James Fetzer and Mike Palacek — posited that the massacre never happened.
James Fetzer claimed Sandy Hook never happened and young victim Noah Pozner never existed.
In fact, 26 people — including 20 children — were shot to death at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut on Dec. 14, 2012.
But Lenny Pozner wasn’t about to roll over for the darkest fringes of America.
His six-year-old son, Noah, was among the children murdered at the school. The authors claimed the tragic little boy’s death certificate was bogus.
“If Mr. Fetzer wants to believe that Sandy Hook never happened and that we are all crisis actors, even that my son never existed, he has the right to be wrong. But he doesn’t have the right to broadcast those beliefs if they defame me or harass me,” Pozner said.
“He doesn’t have the right to use my baby’s image or our name as a marketing ploy to raise donations or sell his products. He doesn’t have the right to convince others to hunt my family.”
Lenny Pozner with his son Noah, who was killed in the Sandy Hook massacre. Pozner just won a defamation suit against two men who claimed the tragedy never happened.
Even before the trial, Fetzer doubled down and opined that “evidence clearly shows this wasn’t a massacre, it was a FEMA drill.”
He added: “If you believe otherwise, then you are being played.”
The book has now been yanked from the shelves and a trial to determine damages is slated for October.
In court, the conspiracy theories were shattered by DNA samples and a redacted death certificate for Noah.
In addition, Noah’s birth certificate, report cards and medical records were also included.
Former U.S. President Barack Obama reflected his nation’s mood at a press conference on the day of the Sandy Hook shooting. GETTY IMAGES
“My face-to-face interactions with Mr. Pozner have led me to believe that Mr. Pozner is telling the truth about the death of his son,” Dave Gahary, of publisher Moon Rock Books, said.
“I extend my most heartfelt and sincere apology to the Pozner family.”
Besides losing his son, Pozner has been the target of hoaxers. They claimed he was an actor and that Noah never existed.
Alex Jones, a right-wing radio host and conspiracy theorist, arrives at the courthouse in Austin, Texas, on April 19, 2017. Jay Janner / AP
Meanwhile, a Connecticut judge sanctioned conspiracy theorist Alex Jones — who also claimed the shooting was staged — for suggesting a lawyer for the families tried to frame him with child pornography.
Jones made the allegations on his Friday show.
Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis called Jones’ actions “indefensible,” “unconscionable,” and “possibly criminal behaviour.”
http://torontosun.com/news/world/san...d-of-slain-boy
 
spaminator
#312
Maker of gun used in Sandy Hook massacre asks Supreme Court to block lawsuit
Reuters
Published:
August 1, 2019
Updated:
August 1, 2019 2:50 PM EDT
A sign stands near the site of the December 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting on the day of the National School Walkout on March 14, 2018 in Sandy Hook Connecticut. Getty Images
The maker of the assault-style rifle used in the 2012 mass shooting at a Newton, Connecticut, school asked the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday to overturn a court ruling that allowed families of the victims to sue the company over its marketing practices.
Gunmaker Remington Outdoor Co made its plea to the nation’s top court after the Connecticut Supreme Court in March reinstated a wrongful death lawsuit against the gun maker by the families of nine people slain and one survivor of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.
The families argued that the Remington AR-15 Bushmaster rifle that a 20-year-old gunman used to kill 20 children aged six and seven and six adult staffers was a weapon of war that was wrongly marketed to civilians for use in combat-style missions.
The gunmaker argued that the lawsuit should never have been allowed to proceed because a 2005 federal law, the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, shields gun manufacturers in most cases from liability when the firearms they produce are used in crimes.
While the law has an exemption for claims involving manufacturers who knowingly violate the law to sell or market guns, Remington’s lawyers argued that the Connecticut Supreme Court interpreted it too broadly to allow the case to proceed.
“This case is an archetypical example of the kind of lawsuit Congress sought to preempt,” Remington’s lawyers wrote.
They argued the Connecticut ruling threatens to unleash a flood of lawsuits against the firearms industry, despite Congress’ intention in 2005 to protect them from liability after an earlier wave of similar lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
The filing was long expected. Josh Koskoff, a lawyer for the family members, said Remington’s filing made no new or unexpected arguments.
LILLEY: Hundreds of guns go missing from Mounties, military
LILLEY: Gun poll shows Torontonians want a ban
“Our state’s highest court has already ruled that the families deserve their day in court and we are confident that the U.S. Supreme Court will defer to that well-reasoned opinion,” he said in a statement.
The family members filed the lawsuit in 2014 against Remington and other defendants, including the gun’s distributor and the gun shop where the shooter’s mother had bought the AR-15.
A lower-court judge in 2016 dismissed the case. In a 4-3 decision, the Connecticut Supreme Court said while most of the lawsuit’s claims could not proceed, Remington could still be sued over its marketing under Connecticut law.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/mak...-block-lawsuit
 
petros
#313
Good luck with that. It's a last ditch effort.
 

Similar Threads

0
School Shooting in Ohio
by eh1eh | Feb 27th, 2012
50
Shooting at school in Minnesota
by Vanni Fucci | Mar 30th, 2005