Should Canada become a republic?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

"But you know...?
The Stuarts came back the very next day
The Stuarts came back, they thought they were al goners
But the Stuarts came back; they just couldn't stay away"

As constitutional monarchs rather than the absolute monarchs they were before, apart from James II, who was swiftly ousted, too.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I suspect that the nation will splinter prior to altering format

Will it be televised? Sounds like a hoot!

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Bowler hats at one end of the street, skinhead football Yobs at the other, Bobbies armed with whistles in between them.

DaSleeper
+3

Wrong spelling of "Stuart" ... "Stewart" ... but I guess that old sounds-alike-must-be-alike caught you, eh Crazy Pants?

We should all learn to stay away from a Joo bashing circle jerk between Mhz and Danbones...
They get multiple orgasms every time they post about Bankers or Joos or a new conspiracy

Curious Cdn
Bankers .... Jews ... Scots ...

MHz

Wrong spelling of "Stuart" ... "Stewart" ... but I guess that old sounds-alike-must-be-alike caught you, eh Crazy Pants?

Same hair style though.

MHz
+1
Did the 'English' send all the red-headed people (Viking immigrants) to Ireland when it functioned as a prison?

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Don't know about formal televised opportunity (other than voting results), but twitter and the blogs will be on fire

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by The Left View Post

Government in the US is so bad better off by Canadian election 2019 the New Republic wanted by PM by plus football better ego in Europe.

Yer sentence is incoherant nonscence, poorly hammered together buzz except for the football, great game, only the introduction of sticks with iron spikes could improve the game. We don,t see enough fatalitys in organized hockey and sports ion general.

darkbeaver
+1
Blood, what a wonderful catalyst. Death tennis, can,t wait, however the availability of trained death tennis athletes has become a rare and expensive commodity, you can make a lot of money untill you slow down

Danbones

No dumma, that was just rod Stewart smiling and me calling you a dumma

monkey, all the rest was YOU.