Jordan Hunt

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Trump is just as silly as Truedough stupid. You just prefere older dominant men.

Oh?????????????????????????????????/

is that why you support Trudope?????????????????????????????

THAT WOULD explain a LOT about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnnny
Only 8 months for kicking a woman in the face? Wow

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Only 8 months for kicking a woman in the face? Wow

Well it was "only" her shoulder he made contact with.

Funny though eh? Some pillow-biting bottom who calls himself a "feminist" assaults a WOMAN who has a different opinion about abortion than him, a...well I was going to say man but he's just a little bitch. Which is also probably why he only got 8 months.

He's a typical Groper feminist. Women are allowed to have an opinion, as long as it's the same one he has. Even if it's on a "women's issue".

I mean c'mon, how can you call yourself a feminist and then treat women like shit who are pro-life?

Oh well, 8 months is one thing, but all of Canada knows what the goof looks like now. His life isn't gong to be fun for more than just 8 months I can tell you. His picture has been making the rounds and people are itching to teach him that it ain't cool to assault a woman. Someone will get to him.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Well it was "only" her shoulder he made contact with.

Funny though eh? Some pillow-biting bottom who calls himself a "feminist" assaults a WOMAN who has a different opinion about abortion than him, a...well I was going to say man but he's just a little bitch. Which is also probably why he only got 8 months.

He's a typical Groper feminist. Women are allowed to have an opinion, as long as it's the same one he has. Even if it's on a "women's issue".

I mean c'mon, how can you call yourself a feminist and then treat women like shit who are pro-life?

Oh well, 8 months is one thing, but all of Canada knows what the goof looks like now. His life isn't gong to be fun for more than just 8 months I can tell you. His picture has been making the rounds and people are itching to teach him that it ain't cool to assault a woman. Someone will get to him.

AS I have pointed out before........................................

LIE-beral judges are EXTREMELY RELUCTANT.........................................

to impose jail time FOR ANY REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cost of running a jail is SO HIGH.............................................. ...

that LIE-berals REFUSE TO SPEND THEIR GRAVY.................................

jailing thugs or operating jails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Forgive and forget is the LIE-beral way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you are known to vote against LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it is full on SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

LIE-beral two faced hypocrisy................................

is a deadly dangerous POLITICAL POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!