Ann Coulter Arrested For Using Women’s Bathroom


tay
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
The Business Standard News has learned that Rightwing commentator Ann Coulter has been arrested by a security officer for trying to use a women’s bathroom in Charlotte, N.C. North Carolina is facing widespread criticism and a federal lawsuit for instituting a law that would force transgender people to use the bathroom of the birth gender.

Coulter was outraged at her arrest.

“I can’t believe the nerve of this rent-a-cop,” she said according to The Conservative Chronicle. “He’s probably an illegal.”

Security guard Jorge Rodriguez later apologized for his actions, but said it was easy to believe that Coulter was transgender.

Ironically Coulter has been supportive of North Carolina’s anti-transgender laws, which she believes protect children.

“It’s not that transgender people are going to go and molest children,” said Coulter on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher.” “It’s that once you say men can go into women’s bathrooms — men who are out shopping with their little daughters and don’t have mommy to bring her in there. It’s not that the trans are going to molest them, it’s that a child molester now has the right to go into that bathroom.”


Now that I have your attention. This thread is about fake news sites popping up over the Trans issue.....

Associated Media Coverage isn’t a real news outlet. But that didn’t stop 35,000 people from sharing its story about Karen Workman, also not real, shooting a fictional transgender woman, Donna Wright, at the fabricated Colorado department store Bradford’s. Unfortunately, these fake trans-themed “news” stories are generating lots of traffic in the wake of North Carolina’s passage of HB2, reports Craig Silverman.
It’s one of several trans-themed hoaxes that have spread widely on Facebook in recent weeks. BuzzFeed News looked at the most shared articles from over 40 fake news websites and found other recent viral hits, including the fake story of a trans woman getting caught taking pictures of underage girls at a Target , a satirical article headlined “ Transgender Dog Unsure Which Tree To Pee On ,” and one that reported “ Ann Coulter Arrested For Using Women’s Bathroom .” A false claim that Caitlyn Jenner is going to de-transition has also been circulating for weeks. […]

“As you have likely noticed, the bathroom issue has really hit a nerve with evangelicals and Conservatives making it a ripe topic for ridicule,” said Allen Montgomery, the pseudonym used by a man who who runs NationalReport.net and other fake news sites. “These topics that highlight their (perceived) persecution complex are good business for those in the hoax and/or satire industry.”

He said he’s only published three or four stories pegged on the bathroom issue, but that others are going after what he calls the “easy money” of HB2 hoaxes.
These hoaxes are problematic on many levels, but the worst part is that many of the narratives reinforce transphobic stereotypes and fuel anti-trans aggression among people who don’t need any encouragement.
 
MHz
#2
She should do an article on how well it went when she decided to spend an afternoon in various men's rooms.

 
Johnnny
#3
Her and Tony Romo........
 
Ludlow
#4
Probably not a good idea to wear the strap on in public
 
Danbones
+1
#5
yep those trannies
the sock should be stuffed in the front of the pants

after this "debate" no one will even bat an eye at trans species and trans human cyborgs
they'er...uh...comming

as far as the fake news goes
doesn't take much to get those un evengelicals all wound up and get their eyes off the er...ball
Last edited by Danbones; May 20th, 2016 at 07:45 PM..
 
Ludlow
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

yep those trannies
the sock should be stuffed in the front of the pants

after this "debate" no one will even bat an eye at trans species and trans human cyborgs
they'er...uh...comming

as far as the fake news goes
doesn't take much to get those un evengelicals all wound up and get their eyes off the er...ball

LOL @ sock should be stuffed in the front of the pants
 
B00Mer
+1
#7
Her Adam's apple gives it away.. It probably has a bigger dick than Walter..
 
MHz
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

LOL @ sock should be stuffed in the front of the pants

Put it down the back and a gay would know you are already taken.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Her Adam's apple gives it away.. It probably has a bigger dick than Walter..

Perhaps that marks the depth she has taken dick so you don't need to worry about enough room for your peepee.
 
personal touch
#9
Stupid Tay,real stupid,shame on you!
 
Frankiedoodle
#10
I am in favour of having transgender people having rights but they are going too far when it comes to this bathroom issue.

For parents who need to take an opposite gender kid to the washroom, I totally agree with having family bathrooms available.

However not men and women sharing bathrooms.

It even creeps me out just to use the bathroom at home, after a male.
 
PoliticalNick
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankiedoodle View Post

It even creeps me out just to use the bathroom at home, after a male.

That's your own issue and you should seek counselling for it, and the myriad of other ones that go along with it.
 
Jinentonix
#12
The Ann Coulter meme has been making the rounds of Facebook too. Isn't it interesting that all the little proggies who are against body shaming and such have no problem engaging in body shaming?
 
Ludlow
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The Ann Coulter meme has been making the rounds of Facebook too. Isn't it interesting that all the little proggies who are against body shaming and such have no problem engaging in body shaming?

Proggies. Isn't that special a new label. Did you invent it yourself or are you parroting another genius.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

The Business Standard News has learned that Rightwing commentator Ann Coulter has been arrested by a security officer for trying to use a women’s bathroom in Charlotte, N.C. North Carolina is facing widespread criticism and a federal lawsuit for instituting a law that would force transgender people to use the bathroom of the birth gender.

Coulter was outraged at her arrest.

“I can’t believe the nerve of this rent-a-cop,” she said according to The Conservative Chronicle. “He’s probably an illegal.”

Security guard Jorge Rodriguez later apologized for his actions, but said it was easy to believe that Coulter was transgender.

Ironically Coulter has been supportive of North Carolina’s anti-transgender laws, which she believes protect children.

“It’s not that transgender people are going to go and molest children,” said Coulter on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher.” “It’s that once you say men can go into women’s bathrooms — men who are out shopping with their little daughters and don’t have mommy to bring her in there. It’s not that the trans are going to molest them, it’s that a child molester now has the right to go into that bathroom.”


Now that I have your attention. This thread is about fake news sites popping up over the Trans issue.....

Associated Media Coverage isn’t a real news outlet. But that didn’t stop 35,000 people from sharing its story about Karen Workman, also not real, shooting a fictional transgender woman, Donna Wright, at the fabricated Colorado department store Bradford’s. Unfortunately, these fake trans-themed “news” stories are generating lots of traffic in the wake of North Carolina’s passage of HB2, reports Craig Silverman.

It’s one of several trans-themed hoaxes that have spread widely on Facebook in recent weeks. BuzzFeed News looked at the most shared articles from over 40 fake news websites and found other recent viral hits, including the fake story of a trans woman getting caught taking pictures of underage girls at a Target , a satirical article headlined “ Transgender Dog Unsure Which Tree To Pee On ,” and one that reported “ Ann Coulter Arrested For Using Women’s Bathroom .” A false claim that Caitlyn Jenner is going to de-transition has also been circulating for weeks. […]

“As you have likely noticed, the bathroom issue has really hit a nerve with evangelicals and Conservatives making it a ripe topic for ridicule,” said Allen Montgomery, the pseudonym used by a man who who runs NationalReport.net and other fake news sites. “These topics that highlight their (perceived) persecution complex are good business for those in the hoax and/or satire industry.”

He said he’s only published three or four stories pegged on the bathroom issue, but that others are going after what he calls the “easy money” of HB2 hoaxes.
These hoaxes are problematic on many levels, but the worst part is that many of the narratives reinforce transphobic stereotypes and fuel anti-trans aggression among people who don’t need any encouragement.

Transphobic? Can't bigotry be applied to all groups? Do we have to have a word for everything?
 
Cliffy
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Transphobic? Can't bigotry be applied to all groups? Do we have to have a word for everything?

But.... but.... proggies!
 

Similar Threads

200
The Coulter Challenge!!!
by Colpy | Mar 5th, 2011
35
Man had bathroom cameras
by sanctus | May 18th, 2007
10
MR ANN COULTER?
by missile | Jul 21st, 2005