I Apologise For My Genitals

Locutus
+1
aka Institutions of Higher Indoctrination

Gad Saad chats with Janice Fiamengo about the dishonesties and conspiracy theories of campus feminists:

[Among campus feminists,] men are expected to constantly apologise for their maleness… I’ve seen that at the talks I’ve given, where men will stand up and before they even speak they have to “check their privilege” and talk about how they’re white and they’re male, and how that means that therefore they can’t really understand the experience of victimisation, and they have to apologise for that, and erase themselves in some way, and acknowledge how terrible they are, and then they might be allowed to speak… as long as it’s in favour of feminism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tufg3o8ypwo

See, for instance, these pious confessions of default male wrongness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jEQYHAFfjg

via davidthompson: Elsewhere (199)

Blackleaf
+2
What gets me is why these white male students actually apologise for being white and male and they don't just tell these feminist students and other PC students that they'll do no such thing and to f*ck off, which is what I would do. All this is happening because people are allowing it to happen. If more students just told these idiots to go swivel then the idiots won't get their own way as much.

Walter
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
I'm proud of my heritage and my nuts.

Dixie Cup
+3
Hear hear Blackleaf!. This nonsense must stop and "white guys" have to get the "balls" to stand up to these yoyos! They've nothing to apologize for!

JMHO

Angstrom
+2
Progressives will publicly shame you for two reasons.
Any perceived form of racism.
Any perceived form of sexism.

These are the two pillards of political correctness that have replaced logical thinking and common sense.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Hear hear Blackleaf!. This nonsense must stop and "white guys" have to get the "balls" to stand up to these yoyos! They've nothing to apologize for!

JMHO

Students should actually be forcing the loopy PC students who run universities today to apologise.

University rebellions should take place where the PC crazies are rounded up in each uni and forced to stand in front of all the students and apologise for turning what were once, and still should be, bastions of free speech and debates between opposing views into left-wing dictatorships where everybody has to have, outwardly at least, the same left-wing PC views and anyone who dares to utter anything not deemed PC is condemned. During their apologies they should be made to say that they will grow up and they are going to have to accept that differing views on a whole range of topics will be tolerated in the university whether they agree with it or not and that they will no longer be allowed to study at any university if they don't agree with that.

Johnnny
White men like me just haven't given a "f@ck" about ULTRA feminists, if a female is pushing for equal EQUAL rights then i support that, not superiority...

I treat women equally as they treat me equally and to be honest i've never had my manliness challenged by any female...

But ive had my "privilege" challenged before by two white males and in the one case one of my white female friends just told him to stfu, and buddy got all confused... True story

Inversely ive even had a third white male call me a feminist because at the bar he said to the girl "You are cute when your angry", and i was like "Wtf show some respect". And he got all "OHHHHH", and challenged me to a fight.... And guess what all the girls in the bar working there stood up for me, i just had to keep drinking ... I think buddy is still looking for me

I like starting ****
Last edited by Johnnny; May 9th, 2016 at 07:45 AM..

Blackleaf
+1
He obviously should have told her she looks pug ugly when she's angry. Calling someone cute is very disrespectful and may hurt their feelings.

"Hey, love. You look like a bulldog chewing a wasp when you're angry" is by far the most respectful thing to say.

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

He obviously should have told her she looks pug ugly when she's angry. Calling someone cute is very disrespectful and may hurt their feelings.

"Hey, love. You look like a bulldog chewing a wasp when you're angry" is by far the most respectful thing to say.

to be honest he was being an *** to here the whole night... But you wouldnt get it because you have yet to make contact with the female side of our species yet. Aside from your mother who i will not say anything ill about.

Locutus
+1
liberalism is a mental disorder, not a philosophy.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

liberalism is a mental disorder, not a philosophy.

Why?

Frankiedoodle
Didn't Trudeau say that he is proud to be a feminist .

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankiedoodle View Post

He did. I wonder who fathered his wife's kids.

Angstrom

He's playing politics.

I was working in the Ottawa U campus today. I felt so evil just being there.

Jinentonix

Yes. He did indeed admit he was a sexist.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

He did. I wonder who fathered his wife's kids.

Maybe he's a lesbian. I think that Sophie would turn me into being a lesbian.