Heckler interrupts first Muslim prayer service at Washington cathedral

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

And he's wrong. It's a house of prayer for Christians.

I also wonder if the Muslims would ever allow a Christian prayer service to take place in a mosque. What do YOU think?

They don't like it, trust me I've tried in Iraq....

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

God is gonna be sooooo mad when finishes taking that leak.

He's been in the bathroom an awfully long time.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

He's been in the bathroom an awfully long time.

He's a little stiff after Yoga Shalom yesterday.

SLM

He's a little stiff after Yoga Shalom yesterday.

Makes it difficult to get down on the prayer mat, yeah I can see that.

petros
Does God have one of those Yoga mat straps to carry it into Starbucks when grabbing a candy cane mocha for the bus ride home?

SLM

Does God have one of those Yoga mat straps to carry it into Starbucks when grabbing a candy cane mocha for the bus ride home?

Whoa, whoa, now. I can buy a lot of things. But God in a Starbucks? Never!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Whoa, whoa, now. I can buy a lot of things. But God in a Starbucks? Never!

Not even when stopping by Chapters to peruse all the diluted versions of his book after Yoga Shalom?

grainfedpraiboy
I personally have no respect for the madness that is Islam and hate to see it's promotion and worship anywhere and I don't care if that is a Christian church, city hall, municipal park, tax funded madrassa, separate prayer rooms in government buildings and on and on..............

I have nothing against Muslims in particular and there are many fine Muslims out there in our communities but I feel the burka, hajib and sharia/halal demands are a middle finger to Canada and knowing there is not a single neighbourhood, village, town, city, canton or country on this planet where Muslims concentrate in high numbers and live peacefully with other faiths I somehow doubt we'll be the first given the speculator failures of even more accommodating Europe.

Under absolutely no circumstances at anytime anywhere will I show respect to Islam until such time arrives that sort of religious defiance is a threat to either myself or my family and then at that point I will reassess public opposition. In the meantime I support the woman's expression of free speech at a public assembly in what is by definition a public place while she just looks like a wingnut and she can still do so without being brought before a human rights tribunal on blasphemy charges (as would happen now in Canada) at best or beaten or shot as is more in keeping with the reality of the tolerance of the Islamic faith.

Walter
Is there no Mosque in DC?

taxslave
+1
This battle over who has the best gawd is much like little boys having a pis sing contest. Just line up all the preachers and see who can piss highest up the wall. High mark wins.

petros
A Mosque held Easter services in 2012. Did the world end?

A Sacramento mosque broke religious barriers today when, for the first time, it allowed a Christian congregation inside to hold Easter services.

Spiritual Life Center lost its lease one week ago, leaving its parishioners without a place to worship for Easter. That’s when Salam Community Center on College Oak Drive offered its mosque to the Christian church.

“I mean, we saw the opportunity to help them,”said mosque spokesman Adnan Syed

» Mosque Hosts Christian Church’s Easter Services Northern California Islamic Council