What's everyone doing for Super Bowl?

Kreskin
Party? Nothing? We're just going to hang around and eat unhealthy food.

talloola
Went for a drive, beautiful sunny day, had lunch in
Campbell River, then back to Courtenay, out to the ocean, and back home through Comox.

Avoided Super Bowl.

gopher
!!! Super Bowl Champions!!!

gopher
I ate a dish of delicious fried chicken and thoroughly enjoyed the game.

GO GIANTS!!!

Kreskin
Great game. Enjoyed seeing the Pats get knocked off.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Great game. Enjoyed seeing the Pats get knocked off.

Ditto.

I decided not to watch the game until the 4th quarter and only if the Patriots were safely down. When I turned the TV on it was 10-7 and the Giants had the ball. I thought it was safe. I thought I would not here announcers gush man-love over Tom Brady. I was wrong. Next drive 14-10. Enjoyed the ending though.

And whats up with Bellichuck not staying until the end of the game? Talk about a complete lack of class.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Ditto.

I decided not to watch the game until the 4th quarter and only if the Patriots were safely down. When I turned the TV on it was 10-7 and the Giants had the ball. I thought it was safe. I thought I would not here announcers gush man-love over Tom Brady. I was wrong. Next drive 14-10. Enjoyed the ending though.

And whats up with Bellichuck not staying until the end of the game? Talk about a complete lack of class.

Too bad they didn't bust up Brady a little more. I was hoping for a compound fracture.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Too bad they didn't bust up Brady a little more. I was hoping for a compound fracture.

No. I wanted Brady to be the QB so the failure of the NE Patriots to capture the Superbowl would fall right on his shoulders. I didn't want any of this "We would have won if Brady hadn't been hurt". He can get compount fractures in Game 1 of next season.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

No. I wanted Brady to be the QB so the failure of the NE Patriots to capture the Superbowl would fall right on his shoulders. I didn't want any of this "We would have won if Brady hadn't been hurt". He can get compount fractures in Game 1 of next season.

That's a great point and a great plan.

gopher
whats up with Bellichuck not staying until the end of the game? Talk about a complete lack of class.

That's just it --- he has no class and cheated throughout past Super Bowls. He got caught and should be disqualified from the League.

Nuggler
Watching something else. Anything else.

Or on here.

When is/was it?

Especially like the marching bands at halftime.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Watching something else. Anything else.

Or on here.

When is/was it?

Especially like the marching bands at halftime.

I wish they had marching bands. Tom Petty doesn't excite me.

mbryant26
Brady choked. Bellichick no sportsmanship what so ever, leaving before the game was over.