The all new Range Rover Velar

B00Mer
[youtube]JSEvMHw2xoE[/youtube]

Think I need to go for a test drive today..

Tuff choice Range Rover or Tesla

https://www.tesla.com/en_CA/model3

tay
I've never been a car person but if you do buy a Tesla, or RR, don't buy white.

I find white on most cars ugly.

I'm a little partial to Burgundy and Dark Grey.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

I've never been a car person but if you do buy a Tesla, or RR, don't buy white.

I find white on most cars ugly.

I'm a little partial to Burgundy and Dark Grey.

Yeah I love Burgundy.. or I could go pea green again..

For all you whiny little bitches, this pic is 4 years old.. lost the weight already, so piss off

tay
I would say that greens too flashy and bubbly for you, but then again you do seem to have a brashness to your personality so it would be a warning to the unsuspecting as you pull up. A dark Green is okay.....

You may have a long wait for the Tesla......

With its $35,000 starting price -- half the cost of Tesla's previous models -- and range of up to 310 miles (498 km), the Model 3 could bring hundreds of thousands of customers into the automaker's fold, taking it from a niche luxury brand to the mainstream.

Musk said around 500,000 people worldwide have already put down a $1,000 deposit to reserve a Model 3. People ordering a car now likely won't get it until late 2018. Cars will go first to employees and customers on the West Coast; overseas deliveries start late next year, and right-hand drive versions come in 2019.

The Model 3 has long been part of Palo Alto, California-based Tesla's plans. In 2006, Musk said Tesla would eventually build "affordably priced family cars" after establishing itself with high-end vehicles like the Model S, which starts at $69,500. This is the first time many Tesla workers will be able to afford a Tesla.

For the base price, customers will get a Model 3 with 220 miles (322 km) of range. But the price can rapidly increase from there. Black is the only standard colour, for example; any other colour is $1,000 extra. A fully loaded Model 3 with 310 miles of range and Tesla's full semi-autonomous Autopilot system costs a hefty $59,500.
Last edited by tay; Jul 29th, 2017 at 06:17 PM..

bill barilko
I find Range Rovers to be rather common in my 'hood it's the Bentley Bentyaga that people notice-and there's all kinds of them to notice.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

I find Range Rovers to be rather common in my 'hood it's the Bentley Bentyaga that people notice-and there's all kinds of them to notice.

Huh, I had better ramp up my advertising to afford that..

bill barilko
Honestly I've never seen one anywhere but crawling along city streets.

Of course that goes for most high end cars in Vancouver there's no place to drive them they way they're meant to be driven.