Calgarian man arrested in groping incident at Lethbridge swimming pool

Locutus
CALGARY- A Calgary man has been arrested after a disturbing incident at a pool in Lethbridge.

According to Lethbridge police, three women, who were with two minors, told officers that a man had touched them inappropriately at a hotel swimming pool.

The incident is alleged to have happened on Saturday in the 2300 block of Mayor Magrath Drive South.

Wijdan Yasir, 28, was arrested at the hotel and has since been released on $1,000 bail.

Police said the alleged victims and the accused are not known to each other.

Yasir has been charged with three counts of sexual assault and two counts of sexual interference with a minor.

His next scheduled court appearance is on April 29.

Police are asking other potential victims or anyone who may have witnessed the incident to come forward.

Calgary man arrested in groping incident at Lethbridge swimming pool | Globalnews.ca

taxslave
+1
Must be the wonen's fault for wearing bathing suits in a public pool.

MHz
Not even public, you have to be a guest to use it.

Angstrom
Muhammed's culture is to blame.

Ask selfsame, he will even admit it is true.

MHz
You're late, what held you up?

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You're late, what held you up?

I was enjoying life.

gopher
ain't much skin to grope when a gal wears this:

the "good old days" of swim wear fashion are back in style

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

the "good old days" of swim wear fashion are back in style

Or to look at. Were all women in the dirty 30's ugly?

JLM
Cut his nuts off!

Walter
Yawn.

Kreskin
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Or to look at. Were all women in the dirty 30's ugly?

Those bathing suits are bad but overall women in the 30's were dressed to kill. IMO best women's fashion of all.

Actually 40's was best lol.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Those bathing suits are bad but overall women in the 30's were dressed to kill. IMO best women's fashion of all.

Actually 40's was best lol.

The one in the middle looks like Bill Murray when he was younger.

EagleSmack

Islamofacists agree with you! As long as women conform to this type of swimwear they should be ok.

But certainly you don't adhere to this Gopher right?

Remington1
Just my opinion, but if your too oversexed to control your urges; plus your too stupid to not know that you should not go molest woman in a public pool, well then bud, I say there must be some strong, tough women out there who can pull a Bobbit on someone asking for it.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

Just my opinion, but if your too oversexed to control your urges; plus your too stupid to not know that you should not go molest woman in a public pool, well then bud, I say there must be some strong, tough women out there who can pull a Bobbit on someone asking for it.

Now, that woman showed some character!

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Islamofacists agree with you! As long as women conform to this type of swimwear they should be ok.

But certainly you don't adhere to this Gopher right?

actually I got that from a Christian website where I also got this:

so it's not just Muzzies who are calling for a return to this type of outfits

but you know me ~ live and let live ~ let the gals wear what they want or go sans the bathing suits for all I care

by the way, here is the Christian site:

Modest Swimwear Christian images

Ludlow
+1
Ye see that's why i'll not let any of my grandkids visit over there too many slobbering pervs slinking around every corner.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

but you know me ~ live and let live ~ let the gals wear what they want or go sans the bathing suits for all I care

Christofascists are just like Islamofascists.

Johnnny
Wheres the scuba tank?

Locutus
+2
#20  Top Rated Post

you're an idiot.

it's an image gallery with tags for andrew christian swimwear

Designer Mens Swim Shorts, Trunks & Bikini Swimwear | Andrew Christian

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

you're an idiot.

it's an image gallery with tags for andrew christian swimwear

Designer Mens Swim Shorts, Trunks & Bikini Swimwear | Andrew Christian

look again Oh Great Moderator who always sets a good example by observing the rules as andrew christian is only one of SEVEN sub links:

Related: modest swimwear in utah, modest swimwear patterns, modest swimwear for juniors, modest swimwear for girls, tankini swimwear modest, andrew christian swimwear, modest swimwear plus size

did you see that Oh Great Rule Abiding Moderator or are you just joking???

Locutus

look again Oh Great Moderator who always sets a good example by observing the rules as andrew christian is only one of SEVEN sub links:

Related: modest swimwear in utah, modest swimwear patterns, modest swimwear for juniors, modest swimwear for girls, tankini swimwear modest, andrew christian swimwear, modest swimwear plus size

did you see that Oh Great Rule Abiding Moderator or are you just joking???

Lol...'sublinks'

now you're doubling up on your stupidity while trying to defend your misleading comment.

where is that implied religious Christian website again?

look dummy, you googled something you might think would show some vatican endorsed cover-ups to counter the old burka swimwear thing. it's a goddamn retail site ya spastic. you were found out and embarassed and don't want to admit you made a mistake. I can understand that. but man-up and shake it off pal. you're lookin' really bad here.

drink less, post less, lurk moar.

Andrew Christian Bio

Andrew Christian Boxer, Brief, Jock & Thong Mens Underwear & Apparel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Christian

The company heavily targets the gay community

Blackleaf
Let's face it: Nowadays a man only has to merely accidentally brush past a woman whilst walking around a busy shopping centre to cause that woman to go crying to the courts accusing him of sexual assault.

gopher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Lol...'sublinks'

now you're doubling up on your stupidity while trying to defend your misleading comment.

where is that implied religious Christian website again?

look dummy, you googled something you might think would show some vatican endorsed cover-ups to counter the old burka swimwear thing. it's a goddamn retail site ya spastic. you were found out and embarassed and don't want to admit you made a mistake. I can understand that. but man-up and shake it off pal. you're lookin' really bad here.

drink less, post less, lurk moar.

Andrew Christian Bio

Andrew Christian Boxer, Brief, Jock & Thong Mens Underwear & Apparel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Christian

The company heavily targets the gay community

that's just part of it, stupid - jeezo fcukkin Christ - are you ever fcukked up - no wonder you were selected as moderator

what a complete ******* you are - shtt, stupid, the site is a Christian web site and those are sub links to the within the site

look again stupid and you will see that this is the site: Modest Swimwear Christian images

"modest" and "swimwear" and "Christian" --- if you have any doubts as to whether it is Christian here is their mailing address:

http://hdimagegallery.net/contacts.php

what a shtt for brains you are - if you don't know what the fcuk you're talking about stay out of the conversation you idiot - contact them and ask for yourself whether that site is Christian or not

Johnnny
Whoa.... On the spastic scale I'm a 5 compared to most.....

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Whoa.... On the spastic scale I'm a 5 compared to most.....

lol

All he has to do is send them an email for the proof - we'll see what the genius does next - and more to the point which was a reply to Eagle who said this is something Muzzies are pushing for, the fact remains that some Christians are pushing for it as well. A point lost on him while everyone has enough brains to see it. That's the bottom line. You can google other Christian modesty sites that sell this type of shtt for what its worth.
Last edited by gopher; Apr 20th, 2016 at 10:14 PM..

Locutus
you've lost it man.

anyway, we'll let you rest...back to reality:

Paul Joseph Watson ‏@PrisonPlanet

CBC wont name Lethbridge swimming pool sex assault suspect because hes a Muslim migrant - http://www.therebel.media/cbc_won_t_name_swimming_pool_sex_assault_suspect_b ecause_he_s_a_muslim_migrant

CBC won’t name swimming pool sex assault suspect — because he’s a Muslim migrant - The Rebel

EagleSmack

lol

All he has to do is send them an email for the proof - we'll see what the genius does next - and more to the point which was a reply to Eagle who said this is something Muzzies are pushing for, the fact remains that some Christians are pushing for it as well. A point lost on him while everyone has enough brains to see it. That's the bottom line. You can google other Christian modesty sites that sell this type of shtt for what its worth.

Some Christians are pushing for this type of swimwear? LMAO.

PWNED

All he has to do is send them an email for the proof - we'll see what the genius does next - and more to the point which was a reply to Eagle who said this is something Muzzies are pushing for,

Pushing for? It is demanded!

MHz
Let's see what it looks like when it is wet.

gopher
I bet Nigella converted to being a Muzzie

... or mebbe a talibangelist "christian" for that matter