Massive bee deaths can have far-reaching implications

spaminator
Massive bee deaths can have far-reaching implications
May 30, 2014
Videographer Audra Brown with why honey bees are dying off in record numbers.
Massive bee deaths can have far-reaching implications | CityNews

too bee or not too bee ?

I wonder if they will eventually go out of bee sness?

perhaps some things just aren't meant to bee ?

bee lieve it or not.

I wish bees would bee have themselves.
Last edited by spaminator; May 31st, 2014 at 02:57 PM..

Walter
Why aren't honey prices rising? Why is there shelf after shelf after display of honey in the stores? Why do none of the apiaries I frequent have shortages of honey?

eh1eh
+1 / -1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Why aren't honey prices rising? Why is there shelf after shelf after display of honey in the stores? Why do none of the apiaries I frequent have shortages of honey?

Because it is a regional problem but spreading. Educate yourself instead of spouting anecdotal BS.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Because it is a regional problem but spreading. Educate yourself instead of spouting anecdotal BS.

The honey in the stores comes from all over the world.

Tonington
+1

Why aren't honey prices rising?

Honey prices are rising:
Bee shortfall raises honey prices | Food | Jewish Journal
According to numbers from the National Honey Board — a research and promotion board under USDA oversight — since January 2006, the price per pound of honey has increased from $3.88 to $5.97, nearly 54 percent, far outpacing the rate of inflation (16 percent) over that period.

JLM
Yeah, like if it continues we may not have anything besides animal matter to eat.

eh1eh

The honey in the stores comes from all over the world.

And I can get a tractor trailer full of honey. Oh, you've shown me the lights. The bees are fine as I can see much honey, so honeyish, wow.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

Honey prices are rising:
Bee shortfall raises honey prices | Food | Jewish Journal

According to numbers from the National Honey Board a research and promotion board under USDA oversight since January 2006, the price per pound of honey has increased from $3.88 to $5.97, nearly 54 percent, far outpacing the rate of inflation (16 percent) over that period.

Kind of hard to argue with the free market.