Cool App Idea

Hoof Hearted
I thought of a cool idea. A Phone App that sends a Handyman to your front door within an hour.

He could change a high ceiling light bulb for a senior...assemble an Ikea product for you...take a look at that noisy fridge...paint...etc.

You'd call the App something like 'JackHandy', and get hundreds of handymen in the area to sign on board.

Am I on to something? Or has this already been done?

Danbones
It could be called the "Where is Johnny!" app

Sounds like a plan!

Angstrom
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
This just in. CRA need you to hand over account transactions to help tax rich people equally

Danbones
Attacks ...That's exactly what I show in my picture

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

It could be called the " Where is Johnny! " app

Sounds like a plan!

fixed it for you

Hoof Hearted
Or maybe a blowjob App?

I could recruit all of the hookers in the area to show up on your doorstep in an hour. lol!

Cliffy
+1
Thought you might like this, Hoofy...

Hoof Hearted
+1
Yeah Cliffy...I'm schizophrenic...

But I put the 'hot' in Psychotic!

And I put the 'ass' in Psychiatric Assessment!

Cliffy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Yeah Cliffy...I'm schizophrenic...

But I put the 'hot' in Psychotic!

And I put the 'ass' in Psychiatric Assessment!

I used to work with mental health. I was in charge of a monthly publication, the purpose f which was to educate the general public on mental health issues to get rid of the stigma. My initial response was, "that is easy. I will just show how everybody is crazy and then there will be no more stigma." Mental health workers said, "you can't say that." and all the crazy people said. "why not? It is a perfectly good word." I published that magazine for three years. My main contention is that you cannot possibly be sane in an insane world. That is why I keep coming back here. The insanity is highly entertaining.

Hoof Hearted
+1
I bounce around between this forum, and my crazy mental health forum...sometimes I forget which site I'm on!

Many of my crazy friends are super creative, and quite often I'll reference their stuff on this site.

Cliffy
A person once asked me why I hung out with people at the mental health clubhouse. I said, "because they are real, unlike most people who think they are 'normal' but have no idea who they are."

Hoof Hearted
There's a certain beauty to a person who has been to the edge, and survived to tell the tale.

My multiple stays in the hospital really humbled me. Here I was with my pie in the sky delusions, but surrounded by anorexic women and young men who never had a chance. I believe my affliction has made me a better person. I'm still really tight with all of my crazy buddies on that other forum.

You're a good guy, Cliffy. You've got a big heart. Don't ever change. Regardless of politics, I'll always follow the man who wears his heart on his sleeve...been that way my whole life.

Okay..now where were we. Oh yeah, my blowjob App! It's gold I tells ya!!

Curious Cdn

I thought of a cool idea. A Phone App that sends a Handyman to your front door within an hour.

He could change a high ceiling light bulb for a senior...assemble an Ikea product for you...take a look at that noisy fridge...paint...etc.

You'd call the App something like 'JackHandy', and get hundreds of handymen in the area to sign on board.

You'll have the occasional lonely woman waiting for them in flimsy negligees.

IdRatherBeSkiing

There is an app for that already. At least in the states. It is advertized during Forensic Files all the time. Forget the name.

spaminator

http://deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com