Kreskin

Canaduh
Manning choked big time.

Kreskin
Gotta like that.

Risus
Quote: Originally Posted by Canaduh View Post

Manning choked big time.

You can't blame it entirely on him, there were a few catches that should have been made and weren't. Also the Saints had more desire to win.

Kreskin
Brees found a weakness in the secondary and ripped them apart.

Canaduh
Quote: Originally Posted by Risus View Post

You can't blame it entirely on him, there were a few catches that should have been made and weren't. Also the Saints had more desire to win.

First game Ive ever seen Manning loose his composure, IE he choked. On a side note its the first Superbowl Ive seen in almost a decade where both teams deserved to be there and played like it. Sean Payton's play calling and risk taking is what should be in every game in the NFL not the cookie cutter conservative crap we usually see.

Hazmart
Manning looked mad/stressed through the entire game. The Saints really dug deep and were able to pull it out. It was a really good game to watch, I am glad that it wasn't a blowout and that the under dogs came out ahead tonight!

gopher
A very exciting game for sure.

Hazmart
One thing that was getting me was the Saints calling all those running plays and usually gaining very few yards with them, worked out though, but it was frustrating.

Canaduh
Quote: Originally Posted by Hazmart View Post

One thing that was getting me was the Saints calling all those running plays and usually gaining very few yards with them, worked out though, but it was frustrating.

They had to keep the running game going to keep the D honest, without a running game passing becomes so much harder.

Sporty883
Although the game was played in the beautiful city of Miami,,, New Orleans will be the place to be to party on this win...
Yeehaw,,, my team won,,,, I am so glad this team took the superbowl...
Wish I was there, I want my beads.

Mowich
Not an NFL fan but do try to watch the Super Bowl. I thought the game was exciting and the turn-around by the Saints was simply great. I am really happy for all the Saint's fans and for the team.

One thing I had problems understanding was that weird thing that Peyton Manning would do before the ball was snapped. What is it with all that standing up and yelling and pointing before going back to the snap.

Wasn't CFL great but will do until our season starts.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Sporty883 View Post

Wish I was there, I want my beads.

?

Risus
The party in New Orleans will last through Mardi Gras!!!!

Hazmart
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Not an NFL fan but do try to watch the Super Bowl. I thought the game was exciting and the turn-around by the Saints was simply great. I am really happy for all the Saint's fans and for the team.

One thing I had problems understanding was that weird thing that Peyton Manning would do before the ball was snapped. What is it with all that standing up and yelling and pointing before going back to the snap.

Wasn't CFL great but will do until our season starts.

Peyton calls all his plays without a huddle so he does all these funny things instead.