Scottie's Tournament of Hearts

Mowich
Island people are celebrating tonight, PEI beat the Macartle team from Ontario in the semi-final at the tournie today. They are a wonderful team and are fun to watch. They don't get their knickers in a knot and they don't lose their cool. They handle good and bad shots with the same attitude.

The vice-skip, Erin Carmody is only 21 years old yet has all the cool and compsure of someone twice her age. She rarely misses her shots and best of all, she isn't a screamer.

Tomorrow they play Team Canada (Jennifer Jones and the gang) for the title.

GO PEI, GO!

countryboy
Congratulations to PEI! I've watched all of their games and they are indeed a very impressive team. It's great to see those two 21 year olds maintaining their composure in those big games.

Should be a super game tomorrow! (For those of who enjoy that great game!)...it's not really like "watching paint dry!"

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by countryboy View Post

Congratulations to PEI! I've watched all of their games and they are indeed a very impressive team. It's great to see those two 21 year olds maintaining their composure in those big games.

Should be a super game tomorrow! (For those of who enjoy that great game!)...it's not really like "watching paint dry!"

I'll check out the screaming first, then decide.

countryboy
The mute button can come in handy. Game is on at noon tomorrow on TSN.

Kreskin
Will be an ice full of hotties! Gotta like that.

Kreskin
Scottie's Hotties.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Is it as good a women's nude volleyball?

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Is it as good a women's nude volleyball?

I doubt it. However, topless curling would make for some interesting rock throwing camera work.

talloola

I doubt it. However, topless curling would make for some interesting rock throwing camera work.

Not so interesting in the 'cold' watching nude men.

countryboy
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

Naw, it's exciting enough for the women I know to watch them throw their stones with their clothes on!

talloola

Naw, it's exciting enough for the women I know to watch them throw their stones with their clothes on!

more exciting with the clothes, cause we won't be laughing.

lol

countryboy
Tsk, tsk...curling is a game that observes a very traditional style of etiquette. I can't imagine topless curling would appeal to traditionalists like me. (Unless I could specify the one that would be shown topless) - the game tomorrow will have some very likely candidates...there are 8 players and I'd guess at least 6 of them would qualify!

countryboy

more exciting with the clothes, cause we won't be laughing.

lol

What?!? You have to remember the reputation the prairie boys have...they came by it honestly!

countryboy

Ah, they'd likely be too shy to do that. Bunch of 'shrinking violets!'

talloola

Tsk, tsk...curling is a game that observes a very traditional style of etiquette. I can't imagine topless curling would appeal to traditionalists like me. (Unless I could specify the one that would be shown topless) - the game tomorrow will have some very likely candidates...there are 8 players and I'd guess at least 6 of them would qualify!

I'm assuming you have 'large' interests.

talloola

Ah, they'd likely be too shy to do that. Bunch of 'shrinking violets!'

You mean we would need our magnifying glasses, jeesh.

talloola

What?!? You have to remember the reputation the prairie boys have...they came by it honestly!

Haven't actually seen a 'prairie boy' nude, any resemblance
to a 'prairie dog'?

countryboy

Haven't actually seen a 'prairie boy' nude, any resemblance
to a 'prairie dog'?

Yeah, just a lot bigger!

countryboy

I'm assuming you have 'large' interests.

Well, let's just say I like to "shape" my interests - it's not always about size!

Risus

Tsk, tsk...curling is a game that observes a very traditional style of etiquette.

They need to start wearing kilts again...

Mowich

The mute button can come in handy. Game is on at noon tomorrow on TSN.

I will need it when Jen hits the ice.

Mowich

You got it, Kreskin. Tricia Affleck is one hot babe and Erin isn't hard on the eyes either.

Mowich

You got it, CB. Curling is one of the last 'sports' where game etiquette really matters and is striclty adhered to. In a world where nastiness seems to have rewards of its own, curling stands head and shoulders above other sports.

GO PEI - GO!

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Risus View Post

They need to start wearing kilts again...

Oh I would love to see that, Risus. I think Glen Howard and his team would look simply splendid in kilts. Don't know about the women's teams though.

Risus
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Oh I would love to see that, Risus. I think Glen Howard and his team would look simply splendid in kilts. Don't know about the women's teams though.

LOL, you can have the men's teams. I'll stick with the women!

Mowich

LOL, you can have the men's teams. I'll stick with the women!

Fair enough.

Risus
PEI will have my support.

countryboy

PEI will have my support.

They had mine too, but it wasn't quite enough. However, they put on a hell of a show and even forced an extra end. Congrats to Jennifer for the win, and also to PEI for showing us some excellent curling throughout the week.