Shocking truth about naked women! Must be 18+ to enter.

Haggis McBagpipe
Ha ha ha. Welcome to the lecture room.

I am going to remind the lot of you of something important that has been a bit lost in the scuffle: You are friends on this forum. Please keep it in mind whenever you post a response. Don't say anything to anybody on this forum that you would not say to a friend.

To our Americans: You are presumably on this forum because you like Canadians or Canada. We love our country, just as you love yours. It isn't right to slam our country. Slam the politics, don't slam our people.

To our Canadians: We have good American friends living in this house. It isn't right to slam their country. Slam the politics, don't slam their people.

To our Euros: Oh never mind, you're the best behaved of the lot!

When someone posts a personal attack, remember that it only means one thing: he or she has run out of legitimate arguments. Consider that you have won. Walk awa or continue arguing in a reasonable manner. Remember, if you respond to a personal attack because 'you had to', it reflects as poorly on you as on the person who made the attack.

I'm not going to ban people. I am only asking ONE THING of everybody here: We're all friends. Please, don't get so nasty with your friends.

cortez
Ah, tricked again, Haggis, you olde devil.... I remain fully chastised in the torch of your enlightenment.
Whip me! Make me sorry for my transgressions!

FiveParadox
Liberal
Hear, hear!

Nicely said, Haggis .

Jay
But when a couple of trouser snakes wander in here to cause trouble and aren't moderated, things could get ugly....

cortez
Hey, who are you calling a trouser snake.....

Haggis........

Jay
Not you Cortez....your almost as good as good things.

cortez
And you, my dear fellow Ontarian, my worthy sparring partner, my fellow in verbal discussions...

Jay
As it can be plainly seen, Cortez and I have been only on our best behaviour!

Five and Cosmo were so bad they had to stand in the corner and cry.... :P

I didn't know you were from Ontario, Cortez.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Most of the nutbars are.

Haggis McBagpipe
Cortez bought some time by producing my new most favourite word: moonbat.

I will be using it a lot, it is a truly addictive word, just so you know, ya buncha moonbats!

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Most of the nutbars are.

I'm going to be the bigger man here and pretend I didn't see that!!! :P

FiveParadox
Liberal
According to the Urban Dictionary :

moonbat

(1) noun Irrational and mentally unstable person of a decidednly liberal affiliation.
(2) noun Someone on the extreme edge of whatever their -ism happens to be.

Jay
So if I use your name, Five, and moonbat in the same sentance, you will understand why now.... :P

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey, I didn't realize moonbat was a real word with a real meaning! Hmm, I dub it a new meaning:

moonbat

(1) crazy but loveable Canadian Contenter
(2) crazy but sometimes maddening Canadian Contenter
(3) just plain nuts

cortez
Enough about moonbats.... Lets get back to those naked women.....

Said1
Free Thinker
I use the "F" word a lot with my friends. WIll that be ok here, in the future?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

Enough about moonbats.... Lets get back to those naked women.....

Yes, you'd like to get back to those naked women, wouldn't you. However, you just missed them, they have all gone home.

Said, sure you can use the f word here. It won't do you much good, it'll just get bleeped, but you can use it.

Sassylassie
Naked women, damn did my stay ups fall down again. After being worn for an hour the darn things just want to spend time with the concrete.

Said1 my father was a fishermen and the language I learned from him would make anyone blush.

Said1
Free Thinker
I know. *sniff, sniff*

darkbeaver
Republican
The naked women won't come back will they, this has been another man trap, well I won't fall for it again, yes I will because I'm a naughty darkbeaver and my little tiny twisted manbrain won't remember the trick.

zoofer
Yep just like I thought. Cortez is here.
Has that guy got no couth?
I have a plan to cure Cortez of his penchant for zeroing in on naked woman threads. In an hour or two..

Said1.
Wot is the 'F' word? Same as the 'Z' word?

cortez
What took ya so long to get here Zoofer- must be slipping in your old age-- or were ya too caught up watching the earthquake shaking boobies on Haggis other thread.....

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

What took ya so long to get here Zoofer- must be slipping in your old age-- or were ya too caught up watching the earthquake shaking boobies on Haggis other thread.....

'Caught up watching' would not be the correct choice of words, Cortez. I suspect that 'mesmerized and drooling' would probably describe it best.

dekhqonbacha
I'm over 18 and I wanted to see the shocking news