Ugly Zionists, away from God's House: the Aqsa mosque


selfsame
#61
I know, but God said in the Quran (and they in fact are the enemy of God and the enemy of the Quran) ... God said in the Quran 17: 6-8, which means:

6. Then We [shall] give you [O Jews] once again your turn against the [Muslims], and aid you [O Jews] with wealth and children and make you more numerous.

This part of the prophecy has been fulfilled now.
[Then God said advising them:]

7. If you do good [to Muslims], you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil [to Muslims], [your evil] will be for yourselves [in like manner.]

[But this advice is useless with such wicked people

Then God – be glorified – said:]

So when the time for the last [of the two judgments] will come, [We shall rouse the Muslims against you] to do evil to your chiefs, and to enter the [Aqsa] Mosque as they [would] have entered it the first time [at 1948 AD], and to destroy what [buildings, constructions and walls] they have made high.


8. It may be that your Lord will be Merciful to you, but if you return [to your corruption] We will return [to take revenge on you], and We have made Hell an [enclosing] prison for blasphemers.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_6
quran-ayat(dot)com
 
DaSleeper
#62
 
selfsame
#63
The prophecy speaks with a promise of decree that will inevitably be fulfilled.

As in the first aya 17: 4, which means:

4. And We have decreed to the Children of Israel in the Book: You will [in the future] work corruption in the earth twice, and you will [in the future] become great tyrants .

And this in fact, has been fulfilled, and they have become great tyrants with their wickedness and evil, before all people of the world, so the demolished houses on their dwellers, demolished even God's mosques with their blasphemy.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_4
 
Machjo
+1
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

I know, but God said in the Quran (and they in fact are the enemy of God and the enemy of the Quran) ... God said in the Quran 17: 6-8, which means:

6. Then We [shall] give you [O Jews] once again your turn against the [Muslims], and aid you [O Jews] with wealth and children and make you more numerous.

This part of the prophecy has been fulfilled now.
[Then God said advising them:]

7. If you do good [to Muslims], you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil [to Muslims], [your evil] will be for yourselves [in like manner.]

[But this advice is useless with such wicked people

Then God – be glorified – said:]

So when the time for the last [of the two judgments] will come, [We shall rouse the Muslims against you] to do evil to your chiefs, and to enter the [Aqsa] Mosque as they [would] have entered it the first time [at 1948 AD], and to destroy what [buildings, constructions and walls] they have made high.


8. It may be that your Lord will be Merciful to you, but if you return [to your corruption] We will return [to take revenge on you], and We have made Hell an [enclosing] prison for blasphemers.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_6
quran-ayat(dot)com

Now you're confusing Jews with Zionists. Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews.
 
selfsame
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

Now you're confusing Jews with Zionists. Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews.

I said Zionists, and they are the Zionists in Palestine in particular: those who work corruption and aggression against Muslims and against the Aqsa mosque.

Therefore, it is God Who said in the Quran about the Children of Israel and that they will work corruption against Muslims in the future two times and that He will punish them twice also.

This also is the recitation of these ayat 17: 4-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaOiRPx0VB4
Last edited by selfsame; Oct 20th, 2016 at 08:36 AM..
 
DaSleeper
#66
You must be into self flagellation, with your constant posting of bullshyte which only draws ridicule in this forum


Consider that not many read your boooooring proselytising ?
 
Serryah
+1
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The UNESCO now declared the Aqsa mosque is a sacred Muslim place and should not be touched by any bad action.

So a question for you Selfsame...

If the UNESCO is great for protecting the Aqsa mosque, why then were other sites protected by UNESCO decimated? These were historical sites, the history of the Middle East, ISLAMIC peoples. And yet ISIS and other extremists have destroyed such sites because of foolish ideas that they promote idolatry. Which they didn't, as the worship of those figures was ended hundreds of years ago.

In actuality it's likely they were destroyed so they could be taken and sold off for money.

So... what about these Muslim believers? What'll happen to them?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#68
We're gonna send the Amish suicide bombers after 'em.
 
Machjo
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

We're gonna send the Amish suicide bombers after 'em.

What kind of bombs do they drop? Refried beans?


Dang, those are nasty.
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#70  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

We're gonna send the Amish suicide bombers after 'em.

...or a drive-by shooting ...

clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, BANG! BANG-BANG!! clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop .....
 
selfsame
+1
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So a question for you Selfsame...

If the UNESCO is great for protecting the Aqsa mosque, why then were other sites protected by UNESCO decimated? These were historical sites, the history of the Middle East, ISLAMIC peoples. And yet ISIS and other extremists have destroyed such sites because of foolish ideas that they promote idolatry. Which they didn't, as the worship of those figures was ended hundreds of years ago.

In actuality it's likely they were destroyed so they could be taken and sold off for money.

So... what about these Muslim believers? What'll happen to them?

I agree with the history remnants as historical relics.

The situation is mysterious; but this is something different; it maybe the Zionists themselves invented these groups to destroy the Muslim countries round about Tel Aviv.

This is only my personal impression, and God is All-Knowing.

When have such groups appeared? It was after the situation reached to some disagreement between Russia and America about Syria.
Russia wants the leader of Syria to stay, and America (the servant of the ugly Zionists): they want him to leave.

So the problem in its essential is Tel Aviv-manufacture: they brought about such groups with the cooperation with the US; the US serve the ugly Zionists and cannot stop them.. so Tel Aviv is leading the world to conflict and wars.

Now such groups was brought and designed to remove the Syrian leader, because America cannot face Russia directly ... so they confirmed such groups .. But they designed to let them appear in Iraq at first, as a camouflage so as to cheat the other states .. but of course Russia knows this, so the conflict between the two major camps can be understood in this way.

To prove that they almost are Tel Aviv - made and US - blessed is:
They cast weapons and aids to them from planes .

Such groups had been present in fact, but they were exploited .. their programs may not be touched .. only they have to work to achieve the goal of Tel Aviv and its obedient servant the US .. so no objection may be done to their demolishing the museums .. while to me I am against the tombs and the worship of tombs by all the sects ..

At the same time, I don't agree about the massacres done and the wrong-doing of such groups which to me prove they belong to the enemy not to the Muslims in fact: as they destroy the country: the factories, and kill its citizens without mercy .. the act of the enemy who want to terminate Muslims and who declare this without shame.

and it is very strange in deed that the Pope himself condemns the demolishing of tombs while he knows very well the most important commandment: the First Commandment .. not to erect or engrave statues or idols .. very strange indeed is that the atheists confirm the idolaters!!
The enthusiastics confirm the idols and support the idolatry!!?

This is my opinion, while God is the All-Knowing about the truth.
Last edited by selfsame; Oct 22nd, 2016 at 03:05 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
#72
 
selfsame
+1
#73
The above picture posted by a Zionist, is one of the Zionist propaganda against the Islam and the Muslims, but everything will be unveiled later on, and the evil will turn against the devils of Tel Aviv and its ugly Zionists.
 
Murphy
#74
Perhaps you can model a vest like that for us and show everyone how to use it. Did you learn about these in school, or did someone teach you? Here's a suggestion. Go back to the ME and you can show others how these vests work.

Perhaps you can model a vest like that for us and show everyone how to use it. Did you learn about these in school, or did someone teach you? Here's a suggestion. Go back to the ME and you can show others how these vests work.
 
Ludlow
#75
Selfsap needs to shut his festering gob he makin a fool outa himself.

I hope they have public restrooms in the mosque I hate to drop a load in the sanctuary
 
Durry
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by Te57212

This is a pic of ugly Mohammed telling his Muslim followers to be like him, that is marry and diddle nine yr old girls and kill as many people as you can.

Nice religion you got their Selfseeyou..
 
Tecumsehsbones
#77
Nah, that's selfie and the belt's full of Play-Doh. He ain't got the stones to be a suicide bomber.
 
darkbeaver
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The above picture posted by a Zionist, is one of the Zionist propaganda against the Islam and the Muslims, but everything will be unveiled later on, and the evil will turn against the devils of Tel Aviv and its ugly Zionists.

The great sine wave will suppress them once again and the sun will shine everyday untill we forget, and then we plunge into chaos once again, up and down for millinium untill we get it and move on.

Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

This is a pic of ugly Mohammed telling his Muslim followers to be like him, that is marry and diddle nine yr old girls and kill as many people as you can.

Nice religion you got their Selfseeyou..

It's a picture of some shjthead standing in front of a screen.
 
Durry
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post


It's a picture of some shjthead standing in front of a screen.]

Yeah, and all am saying is that shijhead in front of the screen is Mohammed!!

Ever call out Mohammed when your in a crowd of Muslims?? Try it!!
 
Danbones
#80
its called green screen terrorism
that's why so many of these vids and pics have zionist rita katz propaganda sight origins
 
darkbeaver
+1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Yeah, and all am saying is that shijhead in front of the screen is Mohammed!!

Ever call out Mohammed when your in a crowd of Muslims?? Try it!!

You know fuk all about Mohammed
 
Machjo
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You know fuk all about Mohammed

Who? Muhammad the baker? I love his spinach pies and zatar flat bread. He makes good falafel sandwiches too and good bean, couscous and tabulih salads.
 
Machjo
+1
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You know fuk all about Mohammed

Who? Muhammad the baker? I love his spinach pies and zatar flat bread. He makes good falafel sandwiches too and good bean, couscous and tabulih salads.
 
darkbeaver
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

Who? Muhammad the baker? I love his spinach pies and zatar flat bread. He makes good falafel sandwiches too and good bean, couscous and tabulih salads.

Yeah, nice guy, was at my wedding.
 
Serryah
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

I agree with the history remnants as historical relics.

The situation is mysterious; but this is something different; it maybe the Zionists themselves invented these groups to destroy the Muslim countries round about Tel Aviv.

This is only my personal impression, and God is All-Knowing.

When have such groups appeared? It was after the situation reached to some disagreement between Russia and America about Syria.
Russia wants the leader of Syria to stay, and America (the servant of the ugly Zionists): they want him to leave.

So the problem in its essential is Tel Aviv-manufacture: they brought about such groups with the cooperation with the US; the US serve the ugly Zionists and cannot stop them.. so Tel Aviv is leading the world to conflict and wars.

Now such groups was brought and designed to remove the Syrian leader, because America cannot face Russia directly ... so they confirmed such groups .. But they designed to let them appear in Iraq at first, as a camouflage so as to cheat the other states .. but of course Russia knows this, so the conflict between the two major camps can be understood in this way.

To prove that they almost are Tel Aviv - made and US - blessed is:
They cast weapons and aids to them from planes .

Such groups had been present in fact, but they were exploited .. their programs may not be touched .. only they have to work to achieve the goal of Tel Aviv and its obedient servant the US .. so no objection may be done to their demolishing the museums .. while to me I am against the tombs and the worship of tombs by all the sects ..

At the same time, I don't agree about the massacres done and the wrong-doing of such groups which to me prove they belong to the enemy not to the Muslims in fact: as they destroy the country: the factories, and kill its citizens without mercy .. the act of the enemy who want to terminate Muslims and who declare this without shame.

and it is very strange in deed that the Pope himself condemns the demolishing of tombs while he knows very well the most important commandment: the First Commandment .. not to erect or engrave statues or idols .. very strange indeed is that the atheists confirm the idolaters!!
The enthusiastics confirm the idols and support the idolatry!!?

This is my opinion, while God is the All-Knowing about the truth.




After reading this reply, Selfsame, I don't think you DO agree with the history or artifacts.


There is nothing mysterious about this. These extremists have destroyed historical places, *protected* places.


And yet you are crying about how the mosque is protected and thus needs to be left alone? How very hypocritical of you.


The groups appeared long before the US/Russia issue with Syria.


Selfsame, these historical places are OUR historical places. Not just belonging to those in the Middle East, but to ALL of us. Those sites are the history of some of the most important peoples in the early world.


You throw out the excuse of idolatry when that's not an issue. No one worships those old Gods anymore, so the excuse of idolatry - the worship of other Gods but God - is a BS one and you know it. It's an excuse to wipe out the history of the region, the history that BUILT those very same people who are destroying things.


Some sites are religious and deal with the Christian religion (so you know why they were demolished there).


Trade cities, Greek and Roman settlements, Nineveh - once one of the biggest cities in the world - raids of museums and libraries...


So much history destroyed by Muslim Extremists.


So tell me, what right do they have to do this?


If those sites aren't worth the protections the UNESCO has given them, why should your mosque be protected under UNESCO? Why should anyone respect that designation, when extremists don't respect the designation to other places?



BTW, stop using Zionism as an excuse to hate on people who don't follow your religion. It's your own religious extremists that are making your religion the hated thing it's becoming. Personally I despise Zionism and the idea of it.
 
Murphy
#86
There you go, trying to reason with a pickle. A halal pickle. Be prepared to be told why you are wrong, complete with a quote from the Book of Lies. I wonder why he's in Canada anyway, what with everything being so great in the sandbox.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#87
Wasting your time, Serryah.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead."

-- Tom Paine
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#88
Yep. If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people.
 
Serryah
#89
Oh I know it's a waste of time.

But.

When you're bored... and I like pointing out little fallacies in his stuff. And in this case waiting for the justification of why the mosque should be protected when the extremists don't care about other UNESCO sites.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Oh I know it's a waste of time.

But.

When you're bored... and I like pointing out little fallacies in his stuff. And in this case waiting for the justification of why the mosque should be protected when the extremists don't care about other UNESCO sites.

Be ironic, wouldn't it? The protective force ends up mostly shooting Alan Akbar and his posse.
 
Danbones
+1
#91
the places destroyed were not places destroyed because of idolatry
no one idolizes those old places

but they do provide archaeological evidence against other religions countries which have none
and can't admit to it or they would have no reason to exist
"Cui bono" "for whose benefit?"
eh?
...but then, pointing out zionist fallibilities are responsible has already been ruled out by posters above

but hey,
a land with no archaeology for a people with no archeology

go Is/US...

its like when the imf funded the aswan damn and buried "our lord" Amen's temple under a lake
Last edited by Danbones; Oct 23rd, 2016 at 06:53 AM..