Ugly Zionists, away from God's House: the Aqsa mosque


EagleSmack
#31
 
selfsame
#32
The Aqsa mosque was captured by the Crusades for more than 100 years, while your occupying Palestine will last for 70 years maximum.
 
Murphy
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

I agree, the world will wipe the Islam off the face of the planet; and yet you will remain.

Now, you have to tell us about your belief what is it in summary,

so if we find it better than the Islam then I and others may discard the Islam because it is evil and will adopt your better belief after you tell us about your belief in summary.

It is good that you accept your demise. It will not make things easier for you, but it shows that you realize Islam is evil.

I do not answer to any of the devil's disciples. You will die, unable to comprehend why the world hates you. Your ignorance is astounding.
 
Machjo
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

It is good that you accept your demise. It will not make things easier for you, but it shows that you realize Islam is evil.

I do not answer to any of the devil's disciples. You will die, unable to comprehend why the world hates you. Your ignorance is astounding.


But what about the falafel-sandwich restaurants. I hope they will survive. Will they?
 
selfsame
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I do not answer to any of the devil's disciples.

So you don't answer to tell us about your own belief, which is supposed to be better than the Islam?

So OK, let us suppose I am a disciple of the devil as you claim, then don't tell me, but you should tell others that your better belief is so and so.
Last edited by selfsame; Oct 19th, 2016 at 03:43 PM..
 
Murphy
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

But what about the falafel-sandwich restaurants. I hope they will survive. Will they?

They will. As I posted earlier, the surviving vendors will relocate and continue to sell.


Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

So you don't answer to tell us about your own better belief.

Exactly. As the devil's servant, you already know the answer.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#37
 
selfsame
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Exactly. As the devil's servant, you already know the answer.

So you are Mutti.

================================================== =================

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/fjfhqg.

Zionists, I tell you this:
You might have been able to kill a large number of Muslims, and in fact you killed millions of them till now, and you are indebted.

But the Holy God's House .. it will be your end.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_

quran-ayat(dot)com
 
DaSleeper
#39
 
selfsame
#40
Your end has approached much nearer than you imagine, so leave Palestine to the Palestinians now, or you will regret.

In fact Zionists have one of three choices:

1- Either they convert and become Muslims, and have the same rights as other Muslims in Palestine,
2- Or they depart from Palestine now, and return to the countries from where they came.
3- Or they change their conduct with the Palestinian and leave the House of God without touching it with any harm. It may be then the Palestinians allow them to live peacefully with them.

Or they deserve what will befall them.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_

quran-ayat(dot)com
Last edited by selfsame; Oct 19th, 2016 at 04:04 PM..
 
Machjo
#41
Selfsame, you talk about the ugly Zionists. What about the pretty Zionists? Why do you want to keep only ugly Zionists away from the Al Aqsa mosque but don't mind the pretty ones? Ah, they're soft on the eyes aren't they.
 
selfsame
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

Selfsame, you talk about the ugly Zionists. What about the pretty Zionists? Why do you want to keep only ugly Zionists away from the Al Aqsa mosque but don't mind the pretty ones? Ah, they're soft on the eyes aren't they.

As you speak about a nasty smell, and you say: the nasty smell.
I mean: every Zionist is ugly, but not every ugly is a Zionist.
 
DaSleeper
#43
 
Machjo
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

As you speak about a nasty smell, and you say: the nasty smell.
I mean: every Zionist is ugly, but not every ugly is a Zionist.

How do yo know every Zionist is ugly? Have you met every one of them?

Do they become prettier once they convert to Islam?
 
Durry
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Your end has approached much nearer than you imagine, so leave Palestine to the Palestinians now, or you will regret.

In fact Zionists have one of three choices:

1- Either they convert and become Muslims, and have the same rights as other Muslims in Palestine,
2- Or they depart from Palestine now, and return to the countries from where they came.
3- Or they change their conduct with the Palestinian and leave the House of God without touching it with any harm. It may be then the Palestinians allow them to live peacefully with them.
][/B]

You left out a 4th choice which is the best choice of all and one of the most likely choices to be persued.

4- Wipe Palestine of the face of the earth so these useless Palestinian scum never appear again. Take over their territory and assimilate it as part of Israel.
 
Machjo
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

You left out a 4th choice which is the best choice of all and one of the most likely choices to be persued.

4- Wipe Palestine of the face of the earth so these useless Palestinian scum never appear again. Take over their territory and assimilate it as part of Israel.

Are you saying you're a genocidal maniac?

By the way, what do you think of falafel sandwiches?
 
Curious Cdn
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Fifty-plus years of disbelieving, and ain't been pebbled by ravens yet.

Go Ravens!

Hasn't the NAACP complained about the bird of color in that logo?
 
Jinentonix
#48
They like to call it the religion of peace but, in Arabic "salam" is the word for peace. Islam means "submit".
That's all that needs to be said about the religion.
 
selfsame
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

You left out a 4th choice which is the best choice of all and one of the most likely choices to be persued.

4- Wipe Palestine of the face of the earth so these useless Palestinian scum never appear again. Take over their territory and assimilate it as part of Israel.

This is only what you imagine with your rudimentary brain
 
Curious Cdn
#50
Ugly Zionists, away from God's House: the Aqsa mosque

Ugly Muslim, away from us!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#51
Peskipiksi pesternomi!
 
Murphy
#52
You'll see more of this in the future. This is the Israelis taking out a mosque in Gaza.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AiJoNBaYJw
 
selfsame
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

How do yo know every Zionist is ugly? Have you met every one of them?

Do they become prettier once they convert to Islam?

Ho ho; you take the literal word it is not the ugly in shape; it is like the Ugly American, which was in common use in the 1960's The ugly in wickedness I mean.
 
DaSleeper
#54
 
selfsame
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

You'll see more of this in the future. This is the Israelis taking out a mosque in Gaza.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AiJoNBaYJw

Don't they and you take lesson from history; or will be foolish like your ancestors until they perished, and none felt sympathy for them; only curses pursue them as had followed Pharaoh; and you dare boasting the demolishing of God's houses of worship; stupid.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Ugly Zionists, away from God's House: the Aqsa mosque

Ugly Muslim, away from us!

How can you utter your words, glutton!?
 
DaSleeper
#56
2
 
selfsame
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

2

Kid and you will keep to be a kid.. what beautiful picture of the rabbit! Kid
 
Machjo
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Ugly Zionists, away from God's House: the Aqsa mosque

Ugly Muslim, away from us!


What about the pretty Muslims?

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Ho ho; you take the literal word it is not the ugly in shape; it is like the Ugly American, which was in common use in the 1960's The ugly in wickedness I mean.

Is every American wicked? What about American Muslims? What about Israeli Muslims?
 
selfsame
#59
Machjo, stop such useless words ... Don't you know (and all people all over the worlds in the past and at the present) know that Zionists are wicked, or do you cheat yourself? ...Will the scorpion or the serpent change its nature? ... No, their words are so obvious and what dirt and wickedness that their hearts conceal is far more than their words.

Let God deal with them, and you cannot change the destiny and the decree of God.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_
 
Machjo
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Machjo, stop such useless words ... Don't you know (and all people all over the worlds in the past and at the present) know that Zionists are wicked, or do you cheat yourself? ...Will the scorpion or the serpent change its nature? ... No, their words are so obvious and what dirt and wickedness that their hearts conceal is far more than their words.

Let God deal with them, and you cannot change the destiny and the decree of God.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_

I don't worry too much about Zionists because I'm not a Zionist.