The virtues of the Quran

selfsame
The interpretation is according to Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUA4GpqgWbM&feature=youtu.be

Murphy
+1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClrGrxQD8QA

lone wolf
+1
Interpretations be like:

selfsame
When one sees the statistics of this forum it is like this:
AT THE MOMENT
1846 active right now, 25 are members.

So is it only few members like you: sons of vipers, that are posting?

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

AT THE MOMENT

Your a dick head.

selfsame
When you will die you will know for certain that it is you the dick-head. Stupid.
So let your party: the sons of vipers, save you then.

Murphy
Walt Disney will defeat you, Evil One!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOMqqI-kzHY

Angstrom
+1

When you will die you will know for certain that it is you the dick-head. Stupid.

Ok fine, I don't care, Your a dick head now and I'll be a dick head then we don't care. Go back to your tribe of dickheads.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Ok fine, I don't care, Your a dick head now and I'll be a dick head then we don't care. Go back to your tribe of dickheads.

It may be God will drown you, then your mouth will be full of water, and you then cannot scream.
No one can save you then.

Murphy
Fish, like potatoes, are full of water, yet they do not drown, because the wholesomeness of the lamb protects them.

Like sand through an hourglass, so are the daze of our lives.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2b4vUZ7wR4

Angstrom
+1

It may be God will drown you, then your mouth will be full of water, and you then cannot scream.
No one can save you then.

Who gives a **** selfsame, We don't care. Where not worried about after death. Only dickheads like you worrie about **** like that.

Your such a dickhead. Your prophet is a dickhead. Your God is a dickhead your tribe is a bunch of dickheads.

Go away, Go back to your dickhead tribe.

Murphy
+2
#12  Top Rated Post
And what better way to summarize, than with a song!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tIdCsMufIY

lone wolf
+1

AT THE MOMENT

It could be that 1821 visitors are viewing an uncomplimentary rant in effort to radicalize 25 members - depends on who is doing the interpreting

selfsame
God challenges all mankind and genie-kind with the Quran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlwHX1jS2z0&feature=youtu.be

Murphy
+1
I would agree, if you weren't an idolater and a liar. True followers understand the words they speak, not just parrot them. Ignorance is bliss. Nonetheless, I will give you this gift.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU

selfsame
This aya of the Quran is concerning some idolaters and disbelievers here:
Quran 40: 18, which means:
{ Warn them, [O Mohammed, of the punishment] of the Day of the Imminent a [hour of their death]:

When – concealing [their terror and being powerless
b ] – their hearts will be at extreme terror.

And wrong-doers will have no ‘intimate friend’ [to save them] nor an intercessor c to be obeyed.}
.................................................. ................

a Which is the last hour of their life, when they will see the angels of death, seizing their souls out of their bodies.

b i.e. they will conceal their terror within themselves, and will not have any way to be saved from the punishment.

c Whose intercession may be accepted about them.

Murphy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mRY-kCRUxI

Ludlow

So let your party: the sons of vipers, save you then.

It is an evil sin to call someone else a dickhead. A sin that will send a man to the hell!

selfsame
The sin is greater than this: it is the disbelief in God and in His messenger Mohammed the Seal of prophets and in the Quran revealed to him; this will cast man in Hell in addition to the idolatry and associating others with God Almighty.

Angstrom
Your boogie man dickhead Muhammed is a dickhead.

Murphy
+1
So we will not call anyone a dickhead. We'll just wait for the giant scimitar to drop from the sky, onto the Middle East, as was foretold in the teachings of Nikkar of Aram.

While we're waiting...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMgt3JQDxw

Angstrom
+1
Anyone who tells me I'm going to hell is automatically a dickhead. It's as simple as that.

Ludlow

The sin is greater than this: it is the disbelief in God and in His messenger Mohammed the Seal of prophets and in the Quran revealed to him; this will cast man in Hell in addition to the idolatry and associating others with God Almighty.

No. The sin you have committed is an atrocity in the eyes of God. By calling another soul the dickhead, you have insured youself a trip to the firey pit of hell to spend eternity with El Diablo. No one can save Selfslug now.

lone wolf

It's Alley Bob Hillbilly guy I don't believe in and why you have been pegged as an idolator for quoting his interpretations as gospel. Shame be upon you....

Murphy
+1
And your children.

We'll be back with more of the program after this message from Gordon Ramsay.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9biIOtEYeHc

Angstrom
I used to say, Do not bomb the **** out of those Islamist. Give them peace.

After meeting selfsame, I am for bombing the hell out of them. Rid the earth of the Islamists.

Thank you selfsame for shining the light on how much of a bunch of dickheads Islamists are.

I'm for ever in your debt for making me understand I don't want to share this planet with dickheads like you.

Murphy
+1
Or his children.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

damngrumpy
Virtue and the Quran a short read buddy Virtue? don' think so

selfsame
Quran 35: 19-24 , which mean:
{ 19. Not equal are the blind [: the unbeliever] and the seeing man [: the believer,] a

20. the darkness b [: the ignorance] and the light c [: the knowledge],

21. the shade d and the torrid heat e ;

22. Nor are the living equal f nor are the dead g .
God makes to hear whomsoever He will h , but you cannot make those in the graves to hear i .

23. You [Mohammed] are no other than a warner j .

24. We have sent you [Mohammed] with the truth [: the Quran, as] a bearer of glad tidings [of Paradise for believers] and as a warner [of punishment for disbelievers, associaters and the disobedient];
and there was not any [past misguided] nation
k , but a warner l should have come to them.}
.................................................. ................

a i.e. the unbeliever and the believer are not equal.

b i.e. the darkness in the nights of the lunar months are not alike; some of them are dark, and some have light. So the ‘darkness’ implies the ignorance, and the ‘light’ implies the guidance, and the ‘dark nights’ imply the past years when people were staggering in the darkness of ignorance, so they worshipped the idols.
And the ‘moon’ implies the guide and the messenger (or apostle) who invited them to worship God and forsake the idol worship, but they did not listen to his words until he set down with his death and departed from them.

c i.e. the light of the sun and the light of the moon are not equal. The ‘light’ implies the guide who guides his people to the way of the truth. The meaning: Not all the guides are equal: for We sent some of them to one tribe only and he could not guide them, and some of them We sent to his people alone, while We sent Mohammed to mankind as a whole.
The indication, that the guides and messengers (apostles) are not equal, is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 17: 55, which means:
(We have preferred some prophets over others; and We gave to David the Psalms.)

d It means: The shade which you have in the life of the World is not equal to the shade which We have in Paradise; because the shade, which you have, disappears because of the earth spinning and because of the transition of the sun rays on it; while the shade which We have in the Gardens is fixed and does not disappear because the ground of the Garden or Paradise is stationary and does not rotate, and therefore, the shade in it is fixed [and is lasting.]
Moreover, the shade which you have is hot in summer and cold in winter, but the shade which We have is continuously optimum: neither hot nor cold.
Therefore, do not prefer the shade which you have to that which We have, and work for your Next Life in order to come to the shade which We have.
God – be glorified – said in the Quran 4: 57, which means:
(Therein, for them, shall be spouses purified [from menstruation and from all dirts], and We shall admit them to a [shelter of] persistent shade.)

e The ‘torrid heat’ is an implication of the chastisement; the meaning: The heat which you have in summer is not equal to the heat of Hell; so work for your Next Life and struggle for the cause of God, and forbear the heat of summer in order to be safe of the heat of Hell. The indication of this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 9: 81, which means:
(They said [to each other]: "Go not forth in the heat [of summer.]"
Say [Mohammed, to them]: "The fire of Hell is hotter", if only they could understand.)

f In their acts and struggling for the cause of God; the ‘living’ are the believers who responded to their Lord and to His messenger and they believed; but they are not equal in the work and the struggling for the cause of God: some of them struggled, and others lagged behind without struggling; so those ‘struggling’ are the ‘living’ in the neighborhood of their Lord; as in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 2: 154, which means:
(And say not of those who are slain in God's way: 'They are dead.' No, but they are alive [by their souls], though you perceive [them] not.)

g The ‘dead’ implies the associaters because they lost their Next Life and lost their families; and even they are not equal: because some of them fought the Prophet, and some of them covenanted with him to peace and they did not fight him.

h i.e. He guides, to the Islam religion, the one who is worthy of the guidance.

i God – be glorified – likened the stubborn associaters to the spirits imprisoned in the graves; as such are the associaters bound with the traditions of their fathers.

j And you have warned.

k That were misguided away from the way of the truth.

l i.e. a guide to warn them of God’s punishment if they do not forsake the worship of idols and statues.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Murphy
+1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6cm4MDrvg