Virginia Mosque Meeting Gets Ugly: ‘Every One of You Are Terrorists!’


B00Mer
#1
Virginia Mosque Meeting Gets Ugly: ‘Every One of You Are Terrorists!’

A presentation on plans for a new mosque near Fredericksburg, VA ended with a volley of racist rants made by members of the public.

According to WUSA 9, speaker Samer Shalaby was presenting plans for a new mosque the local Muslim community intended to build on property it already owned. The current Islamic Center is too small, as the community has grown steadily in recent years.

That’s when two men in attendance at the public meeting shouted down Shalaby with claims that all Muslims were “evil” and “terrorists.” The speaker said he didn’t expect such hostility.

“It just kept getting worse and worse,” Shalaby said. “People were pointing fingers and waiving arms.”

The first man to make a scene called what Shalaby and local Muslims were doing “evil,” which attracted some positive attention from the crowd. That’s when the second man came forward.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGLI2hgM9EE

“I’ll do everything in my power to make sure that does not happen. We don’t want it because you are terrorists. Every one of you are terrorists. I don’t care what you say,” he said. “You can smile at me. You can say whatever you want, but every Muslim is a terrorist.”

In addition, several community members in attendance expressed concern at the possibility the mosque might take in Syrian refugees (even though the topic never came up).

When the main instigator refused to back down at let the meeting continue, a local sheriff’s deputy broke up the public gather over public safety concerns.

Check out the clip on link, via WUSA 9.

source: Virginia Mosque Meeting Gets Ugly: ‘Every One of You Are Terrorists!’ | Mediaite
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+4
#2
Was that you Boomer?
 
Danbones
#3
why don't they just take the place out like it was a pakistani wedding
with a drone

you know, be conservative
save wasting bullets on them women and little children an all...
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Was that you Boomer?

He just wishes it was.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

why don't they just take the place out like it was a pakistani wedding
with a drone

you know, be conservative
save wasting bullets on them women and little children an all...


This meeting didn't take place in Russia you know. They are carpet bombing all over Syria. Mostly targeting women and children.
 
Mowich
+5
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

why don't they just take the place out like it was a pakistani wedding
with a drone

you know, be conservative
save wasting bullets on them women and little children an all...



 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post


That chart is totally inaccurate!

Here's the proper entry for "Racist". . .


 
Mowich
+2
#8
Eeeeew........that image I did not need in my head, Tec. Horse **** would have worked as well, doncha know.
 
gopher
#9
Quote:

“I’ll do everything in my power to make sure that does not happen. We don’t want it because you are terrorists. Every one of you are terrorists. I don’t care what you say,” he said. “You can smile at me. You can say whatever you want, but every Muslim is a terrorist.”




Such shameful bigotry!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Such shameful bigotry!

It's the American Way, goph. Catholic churches, black churches, synagogues, you name it. Burn, baby, burn! With the enthusiastic cheering of Real Americans.
 
davesmom
#11
sometimes it is good to understand why people feel the way they do. They may be wrong, they may have a point, but it is their right to be bigoted if they choose to be.
Jews. Blacks, Hispanics, etc., If they are not causing mayhem or murder and are still attacked, well, that is senseless bigotry.
People may feel differently about Muslims because of their utter devotion to their religion. Their duty is to the Quran. So they may live peacefully, they may even believe that they are peaceful. But if called upon by their religious leaders to rise up an eliminate the infidels, they would be duty bound to do it. That nice, friendly Muslim man whom everyone likes and trusts, if ordered to do so, would cut your head off in a heartbeat. Because the Quran clearly states, 'Kill the infidels wherever you find them".
That would give a lot of people reason to fear and mistrust Muslims.
I think the accusations should have been "You are all POTENTIAL terrorists". That might have conveyed their feelings more precisely.
 
tay
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

sometimes it is good to understand why people feel the way they do. They may be wrong, they may have a point, but it is their right to be bigoted if they choose to be.
Jews. Blacks, Hispanics, etc., If they are not causing mayhem or murder and are still attacked, well, that is senseless bigotry.
People may feel differently about Muslims because of their utter devotion to their religion. Their duty is to the Quran. So they may live peacefully, they may even believe that they are peaceful. But if called upon by their religious leaders to rise up an eliminate the infidels, they would be duty bound to do it. That nice, friendly Muslim man whom everyone likes and trusts, if ordered to do so, would cut your head off in a heartbeat. Because the Quran clearly states, 'Kill the infidels wherever you find them".
That would give a lot of people reason to fear and mistrust Muslims.
I think the accusations should have been "You are all POTENTIAL terrorists". That might have conveyed their feelings more precisely.

There's supposed to be over a Billion Muslims.

If they were all zealots we, infidels, would all be long dead by now.

And what of the Christian zealots inflaming some of the dumb African and South American leaders to kill gays because they are gay.

Are we to assume all Christians want all gays killed.....?
 
EagleSmack
+1
#13
^

 
Machjo
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post


Brain size does not determine intelligence, but cerebral efficiency. The racist brain would be the biggest to try to compensate at least somewhat for the sheer stupidity.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

^

Why's his head burried?
 
Twila
#15
 
EagleSmack
#16
Ah yes.... doing something means more gun laws that never work or opening up the mental asylums.
 
Ludlow
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Ah yes.... doing something means more gun laws that never work or opening up the mental asylums.

One thing that is disturbing here in the US. When a tragedy involving guns happens, and innocent lives are lost, the gun nuts instead of having a sensitive sense of compassion for the victims, go immediately on the defensive about their precious weapons.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

One thing that is disturbing here in the US. When a tragedy involving guns happens, and innocent lives are lost, the gun nuts instead of having a sensitive sense of compassion for the victims, go immediately on the defensive about their precious weapons.

Yet the gun controllers seem to have this strange idea that gun control would make them safe.
 
Machjo
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

One thing that is disturbing here in the US. When a tragedy involving guns happens, and innocent lives are lost, the gun nuts instead of having a sensitive sense of compassion for the victims, go immediately on the defensive about their precious weapons.

Why would they sympathize with the victim being used as a poster child for gun control?
 
EagleSmack
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Yet the gun controllers seem to have this strange idea that gun control would make them safe.

That would be checkmate.
 
petros
+1
#21
Attitude and disrespect of life and law pull the trigger. Regulate that.
 
Mowich
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

but it is their right to be bigoted if they choose to be.

Wow ...........that's taking entitlement to a whole new level.

Quote:

Jews. Blacks, Hispanics, etc., If they are not causing mayhem or murder and are still attacked, well, that is senseless bigotry.

As opposed to purposeful bigotry?


Quote:

People may feel differently about Muslims because of their utter devotion to their religion.

Unlike Christians, Buddhists, Catholics etc etc who only pretend to be devoted eh.

Quote:

So they may live peacefully,

Most of them do.

Quote:

they may even believe that they are peaceful

Yeah........it's all a state of mind........nothing to do with outward appearances and actual practice.

Quote:

But if called upon by their religious leaders to rise up an eliminate the infidels, they would be duty bound to do it.

Some would......................most wouldn't as their interpretation is in opposition to the radical beliefs.

Quote:

That nice, friendly Muslim man whom everyone likes and trusts, if ordered to do so, would cut your head off in a heartbeat.

You do realize that Muslim folks have been living with us for decades now. During that time we have had various fanatical Imams, Muftis or other Islamic leaders calling for death to all unbelievers. Hasn't worked out so well for them thus far.


Quote:

That would give a lot of people reason to fear and mistrust Muslims.

Well it certainly has your panties in a twist.

Quote:

I think the accusations should have been "You are all POTENTIAL terrorists". That might have conveyed their feelings more precisely.

The absurdity of this statement is simply beyond my ability to address properly.
 
Machjo
#23
Every child is a potential mudrerer. Close the schools!

Every Christian is a potential abortion-doctor killer. Close the churches!
 
EagleSmack
#24
Yeah... that would be checkmate Ski.
 
Ludlow
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

Why would they sympathize with the victim being used as a poster child for gun control?

try to focus a little will ya.
 
davesmom
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

There's supposed to be over a Billion Muslims.

If they were all zealots we, infidels, would all be long dead by now.

And what of the Christian zealots inflaming some of the dumb African and South American leaders to kill gays because they are gay.

Are we to assume all Christians want all gays killed.....?

If Muslims were planning to exterminate all non-Muslims, a billion would not be strong enough to do it. They could be 'sleepers'.
That has been witnessed in Europe. Muslims born in raised in European countries were called on to assist with the attacks in Paris.

And have I missed something? Are Christians killing gays in America? I haven't heard of it. Denouncing and killing are very different!

I just love it when any criticism of Muslims is always rebutted by something Christians have done, usually some events centuries ago which have long been passe, or random events of the day which are not specifically 'Christian' but any religion including atheists.

The brutality of Islam has not changed since the beginning of time while all civilized countries have outlawed such behaviors as were common back in history.

I'm simply saying that people who mistrust Muslims have a point and regardless, there is no law that enforces us to like those whom we don't like, only that we cannot do them harm.
 
AnnaG
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Blood sausage from Britain?
 
Cliffy
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

Why's his head burried?

It's a self portrait.
 
Mowich
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

I'm simply saying that people who mistrust Muslims have a point

Yep and it is right at the top of their acicular little heads.


Quote:

there is no law that enforces us to like those whom we don't like, only that we cannot do them harm.


 
personal touch
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Eeeeew........that image I did not need in my head, Tec. Horse **** would have worked as well, doncha know.

was that you telecoumshoes?