Outraged, whiner of the week

Locutus
"I want to be treated like a person with respect." says the man in the yellow pimp suit after being arrested for calling 911 because he ordered seven McDoubles and only got six

http://www.walb.com/story/22985151/m...e-on-mcdonalds

captain morgan
+1
I hope that he sues McD's into bankruptcy.... What kind of monster withholds a McDouble!

SLM
+4
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I hope that he sues McD's into bankruptcy.... What kind of monster withholds a McDouble!

It's possible that the pimple-faced teenager taking his order simply had his or her retina's burnt out, and subsequently made a typo when processing the order, due to the stunning neon yellow suit. Could be this is all just one big misunderstanding.

Now let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya.

Machjo
+2
Hey, what's wrong with my neon yellow... er, I mean his neon yellow suit? Just because someone owns a neon yellow suit does not make him a pimp. That's just plain defamation of character, not to mention prejudice.

And I don't own a neon yellow suit of course. Just sayin'...

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

It's possible that the pimple-faced teenager taking his order simply had his or her retina's burnt out, and subsequently made a typo when processing the order, due to the stunning neon yellow suit. Could be this is all just one big misunderstanding.

Amen... Pass the kool-aid

SLM
+1

Amen... Pass the kool-aid

With or without strychnine?

We also have it available in jello shots as well, just FYI.

captain morgan
+1

Will the strychnine help take the pain away from accidentally looking at buddies pimp suit?

SLM
+2

Will the strychnine help take the pain away from accidentally looking at buddies pimp suit?

I'd say so, yes. It's darned effective.

Machjo

hey, just because I might, perhaps, maybe,. possibly, hypothetically own a neon yellow suit, does not make it a pimp suit, nor me a pimp. Please, cut out the defamation.

Though of course I do not own a neon yellow suit.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

"I want to be treated like a person with respect." says the man in the yellow pimp suit after being arrested for calling 911 because he ordered seven McDoubles and only got six

Man calls 911 on McDonald's - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

funny how mistakes are always in favor of the company. eg. no one will ever get an extra mcdouble by mistake.

at least it wasn't pink.

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

funny how mistakes are always in favor of the company. eg. no one will ever get an extra mcdouble by mistake.

at least it wasn't pink.

What's wrong with pink suits now? What's with all the prejudice. I'll wear whatever-coloured suit I want on my own time, thank you very much. Now leave my fashion sense alone.

spaminator
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

What's wrong with pink suits now? What's with all the prejudice. I'll wear whatever-coloured suit I want on my own time, thank you very much. Now leave my fashion sense alone.

there was no prejudice involved. I was never a fan of the colour pink, even before I knew about the connotation between pink, femininity and homosexuality. eg. if I saw a hot chick in a pink Ferrari, I still wouldn't like the colour pink. I hope that clarifies things.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

there was no prejudice involved. I was never a fan of the colour pink, even before I knew about the connotation between pink, femininity and homosexuality. eg. if I saw a hot chick in a pink Ferrari, I still wouldn't like the colour pink. I hope that clarifies things.

Nah, you got it right. Pink stinks.

Red's the bomb though, Lol.

Tecumsehsbones

Nah, you got it right. Pink stinks.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nope.

And you can't make me neither.

Tecumsehsbones

Nope.

And you can't make me neither.

SLM

And opposable thumbs. Very important those opposable thumbs.

eh1eh
+1

Double double please.

If you had fingers you'd be a brony.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

JLM

Well, I guess one of them never learned to count! -

Locutus

I knew it was you.

shadowshiv

If you want to be treated with respect, don't tie up the emergency line with an assinine reason. Common sense, but this guy probably doesn't have any. Same with fashion sense. LOL! What a Maaaaroooon!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

If you want to be treated with respect, don't tie up the emergency line with an assinine reason. Common sense, but this guy probably doesn't have any. Same with fashion sense. LOL! What a Maaaaroooon!

You have to remember this guy has an I.Q. of minus 4! and his mother dresses him funny!

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You have to remember this guy has an I.Q. of minus 4! and his mother dresses him funny!

Perhaps it isn't yellow at all! Perhaps it is from eating so many McDoubles over the years that the grease seeped through and stained his formerly-white jacket! LOL!

JLM

Perhaps it isn't yellow at all! Perhaps it is from eating so many McDoubles over the years that the grease seeped through and stained his formerly-white jacket! LOL!

Any person with an ounce of self respect wouldn't be caught shot to death in a sh*t house wearing a get up like that.-

shadowshiv

Any person with an ounce of self respect wouldn't be caught shot to death in a sh*t house wearing a get up like that.-

Pimps seem to have too much self-respect, and they don't seem to mind wearing clothes like that!

SLM
+2

Pimps seem to have too much self-respect, and they don't seem to mind wearing clothes like that!

Tsk, Tsk! Making such fun of the fashion unfortunate like that!

shadowshiv
+1

Tsk, Tsk! Making such fun of the fashion unfortunate like that!

Leisure Suit Larry?

gerryh
+3

Leisure Suit Larry?

OMG.....I would NEVER have admitted to knowing LSL.

petros
They screw up my orders for McDoubles all the time but I order my McDouble's "like a mac" which is pickles, lettuce and mac sauce. For $2.92 for 2, how the hell do you go wrong? I have to tell the cashier that "like a mac" is on the "add menu" on their till and it stll baffles them.