What creative ways of dealing with bullies have you seen put into practice?

CBC News
It's pink shirt day today at some Nova Scotia schools. It all started last year when two Nova Scotia students turned the tide against the bullies who picked on a fellow student for wearing pink.
The victim a Grade 9 boy at Central Kings Rural High School in the small community of Cambridge wore a pink polo shirt on his first day of school. Bullies harassed the boy, called him a homosexual for wearing pink and threatened to beat him up, students said.
Two Grade 12 students David Shepherd and Travis Price heard the news and decided to take action.They went to a nearby discount store and bought 50 pink shirts, including tank tops, to wear to school the next day.
READ MORE.
Send us your pink shirt photos
What creative ways of dealing with bullies have you seen put into practice?

More...

Socrates the Greek
I was 9 years old when I was first bullied. I went home and I didn’t tell my parents what had happened. As I was going home after school 2 boys older than me approached me and started speating at me and kicking me.
I started running to get away from them and an older man ran towards me to help me while the 2 boys run away. The next day I got prepared, I placed 2 rocks in my school bag and was ready in case they came after me again, and came after me they did..
As one of the boys approached me he said to me you shouldn’t have run away yesterday and was getting ready to hit me in the face, I took no chance only nine years old I swung my bag so fast that it hit the boy in the face and immediately his nose started bleeding, while the other boy was looking for a rock on the ground to pick up and throw at me, I run at him and hit him on his back with my bag that had the rock in it, as soon as it landed on him he went down. I stood there and I was ready to hit the boy again if he was going to go after me. A woman this time screamed leave my boy alone and the mother run my direction. I started crying and told that mother what they had done to me both days. The mother asked her son did you do what he said, and the boy was looking at his mother not knowing what to say. The mother slaps the boy in the face and apologizes to me.

In short a bully is nothing but a coward, a confused low self-esteem human being; a bully will pay attention to aggression especially mad of the wall aggression. In other wards blunt lingo “I will have you f scull scum bag” and don’t hesitate to go after them. They will back down if they come up to resistance……..

#juan
When I was in grade 8, I wasn't very big and I got bullied a fair amount. My older brother who had boxed competitively taught me to box. In grade 9, I didn't have a problem. I discouraged a couple bullies with a rap on the nose, but it also helped that I grew a few inches and put on a few pounds in that year

TenPenny
I was bullied in grade 6, until one day I grabbed the guy by his shirt collars, pinned him up against the wall, and screamed into his face that I'd kill him if he ever touched me again.

Nowadays, of course, that would have gotten ME into trouble.

darkbeaver
I was bullied in grade one by the rest of grade one I hid in the cloak room in the dark and strangled each of them one at a time as they came back from lunch. It's still an unsolved crime. Don't tell anyone. The things you do when your a kid eh. In grade two I choped down the building with a fire axe.

Colpy
I've always found that shooting the bully once through the head with a .357 Magnum usually stops the negative behaviour............

although I do appreciate the pink shirt action.......I really do!

I really do!

lone wolf
It had something to do with a Hudson Bay blanket and a Louisville Slugger. Butch spent a long time looking over his shoulder after that.