Pedestrians mowed down in North York

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Everyone bending over backwards to be politically correct..........

F-cking Gypsys.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, it finaly happened in Canada. 15 plus run down by a van on Yonge Street in Toronto with multiple dead.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKBN1HU2IY

Multiple pedestrians hit by van in Toronto - BBC News

We'll see who did it but it might just be further proof that Allah is actually Satan.

I believe in due process... but I also believe in the death penalty for certain crimes.

Curious Cdn
And who is Satan?

... an interesting anagram of Santa ...

White_Unifier
+1

Well, if each and every pedestrian at Yonge and Finch had been carrying a loaded weapon and had the presence of mind to react with it on a few seconds notice, we would see a van full of holes, the same number of dead on the tarmac (perhaps more because of the stray bullets flying around) and a still live driver. It sure is a good thing that we don't have the added complication of an armed population blasting away without skill or guile at random.

And even if they were well-trained, the element of surprise can seriously undermine one's ability to act rationally and in a controlled manner.

mentalfloss
+1
CBC News Alerts

@CBCAlerts
Sources say alleged driver of rental van in Toronto attack is Alek Minassian. 25-year-old man is from Richmond Hill, Ontario, north of Toronto. According to an online profile, he's a student at Seneca College.

7:00 PM - Apr 23, 2018

CBC News Alerts @CBCAlerts

Government officials briefed on investigation so far say Toronto van suspect is not associated with any organized terrorist group. CBC sources also say suspect does not represent larger threat to national security.

7:02 PM - Apr 23, 2018

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Jury's out on his nationality.

I did a search which show the last name's origin is Armenian, which is predominantly Christian. I also spotted the name in Iran, so....

Who gives a shit about his nationality? I have friends and family in Toronto!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

F-cking Gypsys.

Now, now you are profiling, Pete, watch that stuff. You don't want to be like the Putz!

Hoid
Who gives a shit about his nationality?

Have you ever read this board?

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I don't care if it's Johnny Cannuck who did it. I have friends and family in Toronto. If convicted, he should be put to death.

But in Canada, that won't happen.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Who gives a shit about his nationality? I have friends and family in Toronto!

So do I.

Calm down.

JLM
+2 / -1

The police and ambulance responders should be commended for what they were able to accomplish today.

Proving once again that we have the best city in the country.

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight!! The f**king worst by a country mile!

DaSleeper
+1

You don't like this board.....nobody is twisting your arm to stay.......

Half on ignore and cry about the other half....

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight!! The f**king worst by a country mile!

Except for the fact that it's consistently rated one of the best cities in the world.

Even SARS couldn't bring us down.

Walter

Hillbilly named Travis.

Hill people live in Illinois?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Hill people live in Illinois?

I thought it was Arkansas! or West Virginia!

Mowich
+5

The police and ambulance responders should be commended for what they were able to accomplish today.

Agreed, mf. I was just watching a video of the driver pulling something from his pocket twice- have no idea what it was but the officer who apprehended him should be commended for keeping a cool head.

Sad, sad day for the families of the dead and injured. My heart goes out to all of them.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I thought it was Arkansas! or West Virginia!

Appalachian dumpling gang.

darkbeaver

And who is Satan?

... an interesting anagram of Santa ...

That,s some strange shjt there ain,t it?

Colpy

How about a angry old white guy?

Nope.

25 year old Alek Minassian, which tells you nothing about him, although the name is of Iranian origin. (according to Google)

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Nope.

25 year old Alek Minassian, which tells you nothing about him, although the name is of Iranian origin. (according to Google)

Sure it's not Armenian? Or Azerbaijani?

Or Assyrian? Like Yossarian?

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Nope.

According to most of the peeps on the netz, the first in line is Armenian.

But Iran is there too.

(This must be very tense for you.)

Tecumsehsbones
My money's on Assyrian.

mentalfloss
If it weren't for Trudeau we would have known by now!!!

IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
Regardless of where he is from, he is a nutbar. It's only important to the mental midgets like Hoid in case it doesn't fit their narrative.

I only regret that he didn't have the decency to blow himself away as well. In 25 years he will be out on the streets again. Maybe sooner if he gets and skips bail.

mentalfloss
Let's just call this an allegation for now.

Alek motivated by alt-right media.
- Stephanie Carver, Assistant Professor, NPSIA, Carleton University. Former national security analyst. on CBC

pgs
+1

My dad joined the RCAF in 1940, trained in Virden, Dauphin, Summerside, flew to the other side of the world and thereafter said that the best thing that ever happened to him was that he left Saskatchewan. He did live through the entire depression, there and it was poor, backwards and shrinking at that time in history. The rest of his clan stayed on to run the place.

Great , but who cares ? You are still a jerk that wants to turn every thread into either an argument or self promotion .

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Great , but who cares ? You are still a jerk that wants to turn every thread into either an argument or self promotion .

Worried about the competition, buddy?

Mowich
+1

Well, it's not my home town but Regina is my father's. There are geographic features there with my surname, named after my city politician grandfather.

We're real Canadians, you see.

Well there you go, CC we have something in common. My family has an island in Northern Saskatchewan, a river and a street in Regina named after them.

Tecumsehsbones
Try-hard arrivistes.

Danbones
+1
1. Minassian Was Known to Law Enforcement and May Have Previously Researched Killings in Isla Vista, California

4. Officials Said the Crash Was Deliberate, But Mental Illness Is a Leading Theory Right Now for What Motivated His Actions

5. Minassian Is Not Associated with Any Terror Groups, Officials Said
https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/alek-...oronto-canada/

Of course he was, they also suspect he was a mental case......like they always are.
Same old same old same old stooooory....
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 23rd, 2018 at 08:10 PM..