Isis

View Poll Results: Can we combine all the ISIS threads please.
Yes 14 46.67%
Why of course 5 16.67%
Yep 3 10.00%
Well I mean really, yes 8 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

MHz
+1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You can say that again

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Losers couldn't do that little task right.

I have this shareware version of a crash program called Working Model 2D. It's plays complicated physics but only saves something with 4 moving parts. You guys would love it and the world would love it that you guys love it and play with it lots, . . and lots.

Is ISIS getting a new CIA plant? ( this should become a board game of names and (known) associations)
(in part)
The Islamic State's campaign of extreme violence and abuses against both civilians and rival opposition groups has prompted a backlash across rebel-held Syria, where many hope the US air campaign next door will be extended.
"We support US strikes against Daesh," said Abu Al-Muqdad, a fighter in Aleppo with the Islamic Front, a rebel coalition, using the Arabic acronym for the Islamic State (IS).
In Aleppo, Syria rebels back US strikes against jihadists
Last edited by MHz; Aug 29th, 2014 at 08:16 AM..
 
B00Mer
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Boomer - great self portrait = gotta save that one for Hump Day Hotties!

Better one for the Hotties gopher ..

 
darkbeaver
+2
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Losers couldn't do that little task right.

I have this shareware version of a crash program called Working Model 2D. It's plays complicated physics but only saves something with 4 moving parts. You guys would love it and the world would love it that you guys love it and play with it lots, . . and lots.

Is ISIS getting a new CIA plant? ( this should become a board game of names and (known) associations)
(in part)
The Islamic State's campaign of extreme violence and abuses against both civilians and rival opposition groups has prompted a backlash across rebel-held Syria, where many hope the US air campaign next door will be extended.
"We support US strikes against Daesh," said Abu Al-Muqdad, a fighter in Aleppo with the Islamic Front, a rebel coalition, using the Arabic acronym for the Islamic State (IS).
In Aleppo, Syria rebels back US strikes against jihadists

Israel seems to be the only ME country not being fokked over by ISIS , I wonder how they do it? Damn smart people. These Islamic crazies only attack other rag heads, WTF!
 
MHz
#34
It's usually the IDF posting girls when the threads aren't going all that well as far as positive PR.
In the squawk and awe dept ISIS has to win Iraq first so they can 'retreat' once Israel notices they have captured Jordan. If she was Jewish that would be a glass of cottage cheese. I know for a fact that is one kid I would have trouble babysitting. 1+1= 5 years hard time, non,on just time, time, nothing is hard here, nothing is hardly hard here. Downtown is still open or should that be kept from him, piblic service to\keep him contained IMO
The best 'talent' they have is to at first aid the US in Syria when the weapons were 'vintage' to say the least, use all that up and when it is time to bring in the hardware that could turn the battle it us used against the former local rebels. The only group that would be willing to make a statement to the UN Investigators is better off being suicided, twice if need be..
Last edited by MHz; Aug 29th, 2014 at 09:15 PM..
 
darkbeaver
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

It's usually the IDF posting girls when the threads aren't going all that well as far as positive PR.
In the squawk and awe dept ISIS has to win Iraq first so they can 'retreat' once Israel notices they have captured Jordan. If she was Jewish that would be a glass of cottage cheese. I know for a fact that is one kid I would have trouble babysitting. 1+1= 5 years hard time, non,on just time, time, nothing is hard here, nothing is hardly hard here. Downtown is still open or should that be kept from him, piblic service to\keep him contained IMO
The best 'talent' they have is to at first aid the US in Syria when the weapons were 'vintage' to say the least, use all that up and when it is time to bring in the hardware that could turn the battle it us used against the former local rebels. The only group that would be willing to make a statement to the UN Investigators is better off being suicided, twice if need be..

You know, uncombined ISIS threads is a direct ISIS threat to this forum, we must do every thing we can to keep them bottled up in one thread our NATO alloies a5e depending on us.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

It's usually the IDF posting girls when the threads aren't going all that well as far as positive PR.
In the squawk and awe dept ISIS has to win Iraq first so they can 'retreat' once Israel notices they have captured Jordan. If she was Jewish that would be a glass of cottage cheese. I know for a fact that is one kid I would have trouble babysitting. 1+1= 5 years hard time, non,on just time, time, nothing is hard here, nothing is hardly hard here. Downtown is still open or should that be kept from him, piblic service to\keep him contained IMO
The best 'talent' they have is to at first aid the US in Syria when the weapons were 'vintage' to say the least, use all that up and when it is time to bring in the hardware that could turn the battle it us used against the former local rebels. The only group that would be willing to make a statement to the UN Investigators is better off being suicided, twice if need be..

You know, uncombined ISIS threads is a direct ISIS threat to this forum, we must do every thing we can to keep them bottled up in one thread our NATO allies are depending on us. We could knit socks for the war effort.
 
MHz
+1
#36
Are you saying it is easier to Sherlock them that way? That and they are rude when doing all their mischief. The 'Allies' we just sent that two pallets of things to in Kiev are going to be miffed when they see all the goodies we sent to iraq tof fight ISIS. Too bad about the air drop error putting it all into their hands, damn, 3rd time this month.

Say the US has a lot of astral travelers, the best way to put them out of commission is to visit their home turf and create something to draw them in and then squeeze, . . . and squeeze, . . . and one more more big squeeze. They now breathe helium just to lower their voice.
Haven't decided what novel that is going to be in yet, implosions aren't on every corner after all.
 
gopher
+1
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver;

Israel seems to be the only ME country not being fokked over by ISIS , I wonder how they do it? Damn smart people. These Islamic crazies only attack other rag heads, WTF!




And why isn't Russia more under threat since they started that war in Georgia, Chechnya, and other hassles in Dagestan?

So far, the only ones worried about ISIS are the UK under Cameron, the US, and Canada. Nobody else is even remotely afraid despite being so much closer to them and their "threats".
 
Blackleaf
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Israel seems to be the only ME country not being fokked over by ISIS , I wonder how they do it? Damn smart people. These Islamic crazies only attack other rag heads, WTF!


Isis are actually attacking non-Muslims, like Christians and Yazidi.

Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Nobody else is even remotely afraid despite being so much closer to them and their "threats".

Non-Muslims, such as Christians and Yazidis, in the areas that the ISIS thugs have taken over are VERY afraid, and the reason why they are very afraid is for THESE very threats (scroll down if you dare):

(The truth is that the "progressive", "caring", "non-racist", "kind" Left - the very same people who went on to the Galloway thread to condemn his beating, which he only received because he made a race hate speech - are also the very same people who see no problem with ISIS rampaging across the Middle East and beheading little girls because they have the audacity to be Christians, even going so far as to say that ISIS pose "no threat" and that "nobody is even remotely afraid of them". THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is the REAL "progressive", "caring", "non-racist", "kind" Left.)

It's one reason why....












Last edited by Ron in Regina; Aug 30th, 2014 at 10:56 AM..Reason: Removed pic's of dead children
 
tay
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Can we combine all the ISIS threads please.








Surely you jest..............














 
MHz
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

And why isn't Russia more under threat since they started that war in Georgia, Chechnya, and other hassles in Dagestan?

So far, the only ones worried about ISIS are the UK under Cameron, the US, and Canada. Nobody else is even remotely afraid despite being so much closer to them and their "threats".

Because ISIS would not be the enemy for the 2nd hour of the day.
Then what, put it back into the bottle? That is Western dreams, Russia has a defensive military, that means the enemy has to cross into their territory by 2 days travel (need for supply line) before that system begins to react. Crimea could be defended just with subs as far as stopping enemy convoys, the locals would be the 'harassment'. If Arabs would fight for 200 years over some dust Europeans would fight for productive land.

Is water-boarding a western thing or Arab extremists?
ISIS Captives Were Waterboarded, Claims Source | Society | RIA Novosti

With the reporters that go missing when they are captured would they be the ones that had the flag-holder run up and center himself in the photo of the machine gun or is this just hat action photo that hasn't been seen in high numbers since the Apollo Missions? Real rebels are out to scare the locals rather than posing for pics only the West will see, and even then once is often the whole exposure.
Last edited by MHz; Aug 30th, 2014 at 08:56 AM..
 
Locutus
+2
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Isis are actually attacking non-Muslims, like Christians and Yazidi.



Non-Muslims, such as Christians and Yazidis, in the areas that the ISIS thugs have taken over are VERY afraid, and the reason why they are very afraid is for THESE very threats (scroll down if you dare):

(The truth is that the "progressive", "caring", "non-racist", "kind" Left - the very same people who went on to the Galloway thread to condemn his beating, which he only received because he made a race hate speech - are also the very same people who see no problem with ISIS rampaging across the Middle East and beheading little girls because they have the audacity to be Christians, even going so far as to say that ISIS pose "no threat" and that "nobody is even remotely afraid of them". THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is the REAL "progressive", "caring", "non-racist", "kind" Left.)

It's one reason why....












the shock value of corpses is over rated buddy. you do well enough without it if you get my direction.
 
MHz
#42
While fungus-leaf and a few others re-post their media clips the gravity of their deeds shouldn't be overlooked. While signing up to do soldier like things comes with certain dangers but it also come with a lot of words that are clearly defined. This is not the only incident when surrendered soldiers have been killed rather than housed in a POW camp. So in this case it is the breach rather than who was affected by it that puts me on Syria's side.
That means looking at who is pulling strings for ISIS and at the moment that would include Canada so why are we fed the opposite story? ( I realize the news people can publish a lie, that does not make the readers obligated to believe it, or it shouldn't. Some small experiments in social programming might show that to be different, it doesn't take a big campaign to buy you days or weeks or months and the years and history books is filtered out over centuries.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/is...-video-125563/

The Turkish Sailors killed the night of the IDF pirate move was also an operation that they would have carried out, all the Iranian terrorist activities would have been their operation with direction coming from a higher place, if you know what I mean. The same sentence was given to Egyptian soldiers in1967. A war crime tactic that has been used repeatedly, without punishment, maybe we deserve our worst nightmare.
 
Locutus
+1
#43
Don't get me wrong...I don't think anything like that should be censored at all...I just work here... but society is very morally squeamish when it comes to the dead and barbarism...they insulate their feelings from reality...newspapers and tv news should be showing that because it's part of the story that drives home how sickening people can be to one another whilst they sip their lattes and tippity tap on their devices.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I certainly don't. ISIS is no worse than Saddam Hussein, Bashar Assad, or the House of Saud. As I've said before, the Brits basically drew the current map of the Middle East, and now the locals are re-drawing it. Their business.

Re drawing maps? Isn't that Israels thing in the ME. that river to that other river stuff
 
Tecumsehsbones
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Re drawing maps? Isn't that Israels thing in the ME. that river to that other river stuff

None of my business.
 
MHz
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Don't get me wrong....

(remember the good old days when a 'photo of the Queen doing the deed' would have not caused an international incident?)
I'm on your side, it would also be an open invitation for more of the same, the standard is to show it from one side's pov. The goose-egg photo should have included the actual assault as it might be white England being hypocritical again. (remember the good old days when a 'photo of the Queen doing the deed would have not caused an international incident?)

Be a shame if all the photos of the dead and injured didn't make it into a war crimes investigation that does get wide publicity.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

None of my business.

They prefer to steal it by killing a lot of innocent people. It took Haiti 250 years to buy their freedom from France after the shooting stopped.

Give Gaza $300B and what are they going to do, build a port and plant olive trees or by a loaded air-craft carrier and part it off shore and practice 24/7? Considering the local I would think it would be worth more than Haiti. Or is it the rule. pay for it if it is under a dollar, one penny more and kill them all and steal the item.
 
MHz
#47
Gomer Pyle (Garsh, Sha-zam, Gall-lee) - YouTube
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Re drawing maps? Isn't that Israels thing in the ME. that river to that other river stuff

The Brits taught them, that is why the one with Lebannon went way north when the treasures were found off shore. Gaza is obviously a work in progress. Some should tell ISIS that Israel doesn't like loud knocks in the middle of the night unless they are the car-load. They are so sneaky they will probably get the field hospital in the Golan Height in that the rebels will no longer be getting anything but a hot-shot. Drugs and staff, so much fot Master Charge being safe. The topics have probably been covered in detail but I slept in, what can I say?

ISIS CAPTURES UN CROSSING/ISRAEL | InvestmentWatch

Captured ISIS ‘Laptop of Doom’: Plans for Making ‘Bubonic Plague’ Bombs! | InvestmentWatch

ISIS IS CREATED BY THE USA AND ISRAEL! ALL PROOF! | InvestmentWatch

Activist Post: Why Does ISIS Fit In So Perfectly With The PNAC Plan?

NATO strides against ISIS in Syria is Syria and Russia. Wins against other rebels can be Syria or ISIS but killing soldiers is probably ISIS cleaning out the lower members of their ranks rather than it being captured Syrian troops. Reports that are cartoons might take place behind video and photos that are authentic.

I'll bet those Russian drivers didn't even notice the trucks were heavier coming out of the combat zone than they were going in? Probably make the same error as the next convoy does the loop.

http://en.ria.ru/world/20140831/1924...n-Donetsk.html

Syrians or Iraqi citizens wouldn't get that level of protection.
Last edited by MHz; Aug 30th, 2014 at 04:09 PM..
 
darkbeaver
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post


The Brits taught them,

The Brits are them.
 
tay
#49
Germany delivers 16000 assault rifles, 10000 hand grenades, 500 anti-tank rockets, armored vehicles and more to the Kurds in Iraq








Irak: Deutschland schickt Kurden Panzerabwehrraketen - SPIEGEL ONLINE
 
gopher
+1
#50
^ and it's a good bet many of those will soon be found in the hands of ISIS
 
tay
#51
Everything you wanted to know about ISIS in 10 questions








attn: Confused about ISIS? A simple explanation...
 
MHz
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

The Brits are them.

You didn't think it would be this easy did you?

1. the Boogie Man.
Who would have thunk that ISIS would come on the scene like this?


2. You can't be 'new' if you have an old hat on.
Killing civilians at a higher rate does not make you 'more terrible' it makes you more efficient. Not really something you want on your resume, at any time.

3. Fall guy

4. The West is looking for a graceful exit so ISIS will kill all their old partners, in exchange for Syria keeping quiet they will be left alone as will Iran. Iraq will be the showcase for the new social kkkontrol programs.

5 Example of the control they have where civilians will vacate a whole town just on word that they are coming.

6. Stock Market gains via put options, OBL taught them well as is shown in their 401k. with travel miles doubled if 'working'.

7. The shorts on the soldiers are different design and color so unless they just banded together these atre useless Syrian Rebels (real Syrians) and they are being silenced. The Syrian soldiers massacred on their way back to Syria were layalist troops and they were killed to eliminate them telling what they saw in terms of what went across the border and how well co-ordinated it was so be a random cross-border raid.

8. Funding, Swiss bank accounts for the 'officers' grunts get cash, no retirement fund other than .you go first'.

9.See 8. So big there is no place to surrender to them.

10. It starts with, ' Hello, hello, who's there and why are you laughing like that, . . . . buzzzzzzzzz. ... not tbc . . . .
Last edited by MHz; Sep 1st, 2014 at 09:05 PM..
 
gopher
+1
#53
CONSERVATIVE Ivan Eland says,



Hysteria About ISIS Is Unnecessary


Hysteria About ISIS Is Unnecessary by Ivan Eland -- Antiwar.com


How big of a threat is the group to U.S. security?

The answer is not very much unless the US government makes it so. ISIS has some potential to turn into a threat to the American homeland if Uncle Sam again goes in like gangbusters and makes new enemies, as it already has in Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia. Unfortunately, the US tendency to see any foreign civil war or brutal group as a threat and be on a hair trigger to use military power has been in evidence with the limited US airstrikes in Iraq against the group now being undertaken.

ISIS funds its operations, in part, by extorting ransom for hostages. In the case of Foley, the group had to forgo a potentially lucrative bounty to tragically and heinously kill an innocent American hostage to make a retaliatory political point. That graphic statement came in response to US airstrikes to stop the group’s progress in Iraq.

Yet ISIS is still a regional threat, not a threat to the US homeland . But don’t take my word for it, listen to the General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the president’s top military adviser. Dempsey said that there is no sign that ISIS militants are engaged in “active plotting against the homeland." He also said that if the group eventually does threaten the United States, he would not hesitate to recommend taking US military action against the group in Syria, but reiterated that that is not the case now. Dempsey’s remarks were likely aimed at diffusing strident demands by the Keystone (World) Cops – John McCain and Lindsay Graham – and other war(talking)heads demanding that the United States escalate the violence and bomb ISIS in Syria too.

The threat from ISIS’s relatively small force in Iraq has now been blunted and contained. The likelihood is nil that the Sunni group would get much popular support in any invasion of Shi’ite southern Iraq, and it is now getting more effective push back from the Kurdish Peshmerga militias in northeastern Iraq. The only reason the Sunni Arab tribes did not resist ISIS’s reentry into Iraq – remember the group left Iraq as al Qaeda in Iraq, which had been created as a response to George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq, because Sunni tribes threw them out owing to their excessive brutality – was that the U.S-friendly Shi’ite government of Nouri al Maliki had been oppressing Sunnis. Even more barbaric than its violent precursor al Qaeda in Iraq, ISIS may be again evicted by the Iraqi Sunni tribes if the new Shi’ite-dominant government in Iraq treats Sunnis better than did the ousted al Maliki autocracy or if, even better, Iraq were to be reconfigured into a loose confederation of autonomous regions in which each of the groups had self-rule.

Dempsey also cogently noted that U.S.-friendly countries in the region, such as Turkey, Jordan and Saudi Arabia would have an incentive to stop such a radical group. According to Dempsey, those regional friendlies could cooperate and squeeze ISIS “from multiple directions in order to initially disrupt and eventually defeat them. It has to happen with them, much less with us.” He did not mention that the less U.S.-friendly Shi’ite power in the region – Iran – would have an even bigger incentive to defeat the group and could even cooperate under the table with these regional rivals to get the job done.

So now that US bombing in Iraq has blunted and contained the ISIS threat, instead of US escalation to begin bombing the group in Syria, the best option is for the United States to de-escalate and turn the ultimate destruction of the group over to regional countries. Dempsey did suggest one possibility that should be rejected: US forces could provide more expanded advice and assistance to the Iraqi armed forces. To date, the United States has inserted only a small number of troops back on the ground in Iraq, supposedly to guard US facilities. However, more troops for this added advice and assistance mission could drag the United States back into another Iraqi morass, the way such a modest beginning pulled the United States into the Vietnam War.

Besides, the retaliatory killing of Foley shows that what really unnecessarily stirs the hornets’ nest with barbaric Islamists is non-Muslim attacks on Muslim soil. So instead of the usually unsuccessful jumping in as the world’s policemen, why doesn’t the United States let regional friends take the lead in vanquishing the relatively small ISIS group. The United States should terminate air strikes and turn the fight over to countries in the area that are directly threatened by ISIS. This course of action would dramatically lesson the chance that the United States would needlessly make another enemy in a war it should have avoided.






The CONSERVATIVE commentator says there is no need for the present hysteria which is clearly being stirred up by those who seek to profit from more war.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#54
No-True-Scotsman fallacy in 3. . . 2. . . 1. . .
 
Colpy
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

CONSERVATIVE Ivan Eland says,



Hysteria About ISIS Is Unnecessary


Hysteria About ISIS Is Unnecessary by Ivan Eland -- Antiwar.com


How big of a threat is the group to U.S. security?

The answer is not very much unless the US government makes it so. ISIS has some potential to turn into a threat to the American homeland if Uncle Sam again goes in like gangbusters and makes new enemies, as it already has in Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia. Unfortunately, the US tendency to see any foreign civil war or brutal group as a threat and be on a hair trigger to use military power has been in evidence with the limited US airstrikes in Iraq against the group now being undertaken.

ISIS funds its operations, in part, by extorting ransom for hostages. In the case of Foley, the group had to forgo a potentially lucrative bounty to tragically and heinously kill an innocent American hostage to make a retaliatory political point. That graphic statement came in response to US airstrikes to stop the group’s progress in Iraq.

Yet ISIS is still a regional threat, not a threat to the US homeland . But don’t take my word for it, listen to the General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the president’s top military adviser. Dempsey said that there is no sign that ISIS militants are engaged in “active plotting against the homeland." He also said that if the group eventually does threaten the United States, he would not hesitate to recommend taking US military action against the group in Syria, but reiterated that that is not the case now. Dempsey’s remarks were likely aimed at diffusing strident demands by the Keystone (World) Cops – John McCain and Lindsay Graham – and other war(talking)heads demanding that the United States escalate the violence and bomb ISIS in Syria too.

The threat from ISIS’s relatively small force in Iraq has now been blunted and contained. The likelihood is nil that the Sunni group would get much popular support in any invasion of Shi’ite southern Iraq, and it is now getting more effective push back from the Kurdish Peshmerga militias in northeastern Iraq. The only reason the Sunni Arab tribes did not resist ISIS’s reentry into Iraq – remember the group left Iraq as al Qaeda in Iraq, which had been created as a response to George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq, because Sunni tribes threw them out owing to their excessive brutality – was that the U.S-friendly Shi’ite government of Nouri al Maliki had been oppressing Sunnis. Even more barbaric than its violent precursor al Qaeda in Iraq, ISIS may be again evicted by the Iraqi Sunni tribes if the new Shi’ite-dominant government in Iraq treats Sunnis better than did the ousted al Maliki autocracy or if, even better, Iraq were to be reconfigured into a loose confederation of autonomous regions in which each of the groups had self-rule.

Dempsey also cogently noted that U.S.-friendly countries in the region, such as Turkey, Jordan and Saudi Arabia would have an incentive to stop such a radical group. According to Dempsey, those regional friendlies could cooperate and squeeze ISIS “from multiple directions in order to initially disrupt and eventually defeat them. It has to happen with them, much less with us.” He did not mention that the less U.S.-friendly Shi’ite power in the region – Iran – would have an even bigger incentive to defeat the group and could even cooperate under the table with these regional rivals to get the job done.

So now that US bombing in Iraq has blunted and contained the ISIS threat, instead of US escalation to begin bombing the group in Syria, the best option is for the United States to de-escalate and turn the ultimate destruction of the group over to regional countries. Dempsey did suggest one possibility that should be rejected: US forces could provide more expanded advice and assistance to the Iraqi armed forces. To date, the United States has inserted only a small number of troops back on the ground in Iraq, supposedly to guard US facilities. However, more troops for this added advice and assistance mission could drag the United States back into another Iraqi morass, the way such a modest beginning pulled the United States into the Vietnam War.

Besides, the retaliatory killing of Foley shows that what really unnecessarily stirs the hornets’ nest with barbaric Islamists is non-Muslim attacks on Muslim soil. So instead of the usually unsuccessful jumping in as the world’s policemen, why doesn’t the United States let regional friends take the lead in vanquishing the relatively small ISIS group. The United States should terminate air strikes and turn the fight over to countries in the area that are directly threatened by ISIS. This course of action would dramatically lesson the chance that the United States would needlessly make another enemy in a war it should have avoided.






The CONSERVATIVE commentator says there is no need for the present hysteria which is clearly being stirred up by those who seek to profit from more war.

That THUNK you hear is the ostriches jamming their heads back into the sand.

What needs to be done is western countries need to go medieval on ISIS and other terror groups determined to spread Islam across the world.

And I mean a formal declaration of war. Then you could charge those who leave the country to fight with ISIS with treason.........and immediately jail for life any that return.

We have been at war with Islam for 1300 years.

Time to wake up, buttercup.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

That THUNK you hear is the ostriches jamming their heads back into the sand.

What needs to be done is western countries need to go medieval on ISIS and other terror groups determined to spread Islam across the world.

Medieval? The period in Europe characterised by lots of beheadings? Yeah, that'll prove we're so much better than they are.
 
Walter
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

CONSERVATIVE Ivan Eland says,
The CONSERVATIVE commentator says there is no need for the present hysteria which is clearly being stirred up by those who seek to profit from more war.

Libertarian maybe, not conservative just because you say he is.
 
gopher
+1
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Libertarian maybe, not conservative just because you say he is.




Libertarian is part of the picture but he leans conservative on some issues. He certainly isn't a liberal or socialist.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Libertarian maybe, not conservative just because you say he is.

Right on schedule.
 
MHz
#60
Walter too.
 

Similar Threads

3
Hamas = ISIS =Al-qaeda
by Walter | Aug 21st, 2014
18
ISIS Moves Into Lebanon
by B00Mer | Aug 6th, 2014
20
ISIS has more dirty bomb ingredients
by Locutus | Jul 16th, 2014
14
ISIS Destroying Mosques... etc.
by EagleSmack | Jul 13th, 2014