Prince Philip on way out

Walter
The Queen's consort is gravely ill. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...53-401,00.html

amanda87
Sorry to hear about that..... who thinks he was behind Diana's death ?

Walter
A DWI was the cause of her death. Or maybe it was Mike Harris.

Avro
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

A DWI was the cause of her death. Or maybe it was Mike Harris.

No, Mike is responsible for ruining Ontario.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
Well I feel bad about that. The end of an era. I am not a royalist per se, but I do enjoy all of their spectacles and family dynamics. It will be hard on the queen and I think the boys were quite close to their grandfather.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by amanda87 View Post

Not I.

Avro
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by amanda87 View Post

Probally those who think GWB knocked down the world trade center.

RomSpaceKnight
The Queen and her consort have been together for a long time. Maybe she will abdicate when he passes away. As the King's Mum she would be very popular.

May the protection of Thor be upon Duke Of Edinborough. May Thor's strength be with our Queen at this time.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by RomSpaceKnight View Post

The Queen and her consort have been together for a long time. Maybe she will abdicate when he passes away. As the King's Mum she would be very popular.

May the protection of Thor be upon Duke Of Edinborough. May Thor's strength be with our Queen at this time.

the Queen has always been strongly dedicated to her position, and I doubt she'd ever abdicate. Especially with Charles chomping at the bit

lone wolf
Free Thinker
He's lived a good life. Seems a cheery sort for what one usually associates with royalty. He will be missed.

Woof!