A Politically Incorrect Proposal

Wetcoast40
Pardon the fractured english in the subject line but with all the bending-over-backward not to offend innocent Muslims or the Muslim religion, it seems to me that the leaders of their religion and community are going to have to step up and participate in the solution.
Simple condemnation of terrorist acts are not enough. We need cooperation from the Muslim Mullahs and their followers to weed out the sympathizers and participants within our communities. The time has passed when they can simply turn their backs on the disaffected members of their community and pretent it isn't their problem.
What's needed now is leadership and cooperation to identify those who would attempt to destroy our way of life for some misguided purpose.
The idea that the RCMP or our questionable security services can control this group is unrealistic if not laughable. I believe that Canada, Britain, the U.S.A. and all the threatened countries must begin to put pressure on the Muslim community to begin the recovery of their identity and recapture their legitimacy.

Jay
…And until this unrest is finished...no more immigration from predominantly Muslim countries.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

…And until this unrest is finished...no more immigration from predominantly Muslim countries.

It's just a shame that Unrest seems to be a never-ending global issue, so do we shut down immigration forever? I'll see what I can do to keep the canadian population up.

Jay
We should simply be more selective.

"I'll see what I can do to keep the canadian population up."

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

"I'll see what I can do to keep the canadian population up."

Well it's a hard job, but somebody has to do it...LOTS he he

mrmom2
I can see why Jo loves you so much manda

manda
He damn well better!!!

Reverend Blair
Quote:

What's needed now is leadership and cooperation to identify those who would attempt to destroy our way of life for some misguided purpose.

I agree....lets round up all the corporate sympathizers who are trying to destroy our way of life to feed their own insane greed and ship them off to island someplace in the arctic.

Wetcoast40
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Quote:

I agree....lets round up all the corporate sympathizers who are trying to destroy our way of life to feed their own insane greed and ship them off to island someplace in the arctic.

Yup, that'll work.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Wetcoast40

Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Quote:

Yup, that'll work.

Who would you lefties tax then...

Reverend Blair
[sarcasm]You, Jay. You'll have to pay for everything because nobody on the left works or is capable of earning a living or running a business.[/sarcasm]

Jay
But I'm sure I would have been slated for a far away artic island...