Charlie Sheen's Statement to the London Guardian on 9-11


aeon
#1
Charlie Sheen's Statement to the London Guardian
Challenges Press to Stop Slinging Mud, Confront The Science



Charlie Sheen felt compelled to respond to one of many hit-pieces against him, a column written for the London Guardian and carried by British commonwealth newspapers worldwide. Sheen sent his statement to The Australian newspaper. This is his full statement minus a phone number to his manager so that the paper could confirm its authenticity. This is a direct challenge for them to debate the facts.

Sheen Challenge to Media

I dare you to print this email in it's entirety ...

The mere fact that you did a cut and paste job of the slanderous and idiotic Marine Hyde London Journal piece, speaks volumes about your credibility as a major media entity.

Like so many other mainstream outlets, domestically and abroad, no attention whatsoever is given to the questions I raise or the evidence that stimulated those very questions.

Instead, low-brow idiotic hit pieces are spewed forth in an effort to sway the readers' opinion of the messenger while blatantly disregarding any of the potentially valuable content of the story. It's transparent sandbox propaganda as dated and cheap as the paper it's printed on.

Do a little research on Building Seven. Building Seven lives at the epicenter of my entire debate. Prove yourself worthy of genuine investigative journalism. Look at the video evidence.

Observe the same data I have. Submit a formal request to the Pentagon or the DOD to release video PROOF that flight 77 did exactly as they claim. You will be stonewalled. You will be dismissed unconditionally. If there is nothing to hide - why are they hiding it?

To avoid any confusion - I reiterate:

Building Seven - Pentagon video documentation.

If any portion, or portions of this text is any way deleted or manipulated, you will only confirm what myself and countless others have suspected all along: Media complicity with no interest in the truth.

A CNN poll at the time of this writing currently sits at 84 percent IN SUPPORT of my views.

Say what you must about me - it means nothing.

Yet, if you continue to overlook the hard questions and physical evidence regarding 9/11 - you only confirm what so many of us "Conspiracy Idiots" have suspected all along - The Official Report is, at best, an insulting work of FICTION.

Respectfully,
Charlie Sheen


http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...nstatement.htm
 
Jay
#2
Good call.....Charlie Sheen the drug addicted womanizer. The kind of person your parents told you not to bother with.

Is this the best you've got? Isn't there anyone better to represent this stuff?
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#3
God herself couldn't convince you otherwise could she Jay.
 
JoeyB
#4
well some dare to criticize, others of us who know watch on in empathy for those who 'know everything' because we all thought we did too, once.

For the sake of your outwardly defensive rhetoric, why not take him up on the challenge? at least you might have some evidence to support your opinions of Charlie, and possibly 9/11- stonewalled or not... maybe you will find....

The Key.


stop me from laughing at all you cynics! You blasphemous heathen scum you!!! I keep telling you the world is flat!!!!

P hahahaa
 
Jay
#5
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...International/

"I was never told" who else was involved in the operation, he said. "I knew Mohamed Atta," al-Qaeda's on-the-ground leader who organized the attackers in the United States and who also piloted the first jetliner to be hijacked, "had something to do in this operation," he said.

"I knew definitely that the White House and World Trade Center would be hit," and "I was told it would happen at the end of the summer," he said. He also said he had met 17 of the 19 hijackers, most of them at al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan.
 
aeon
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Good call.....Charlie Sheen the drug addicted womanizer. The kind of person your parents told you not to bother with.

Is this the best you've got? Isn't there anyone better to represent this stuff?



So is bush, he was an alcoolic and cocaine user.



of course check those one out.....


http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2755-6408r.htm

Quote:

A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7


here is another one....


Statement by the former director of the U.S. "Star Wars" space defense program in both Republican and Democratic administrations, who was a senior air force colonel who flew 101 combat missions, and who is a Catholic Archbishop


http://www.exerscape.com/graphics/bowman-interview.mp3



If you want, i can bring more, you want more???
 
aeon
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20060328.MOUSSAOUI28/TPStory/TPInternational/

"I was never told" who else was involved in the operation, he said. "I knew Mohamed Atta," al-Qaeda's on-the-ground leader who organized the attackers in the United States and who also piloted the first jetliner to be hijacked, "had something to do in this operation," he said.

"I knew definitely that the White House and World Trade Center would be hit," and "I was told it would happen at the end of the summer," he said. He also said he had met 17 of the 19 hijackers, most of them at al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan.


this was from your article.


Quote:

There is no evidence that the original al-Qaeda plot involved a fifth airliner, leaving unexplained Mr. Moussaoui's new claim that he was supposed to pilot a plane and dive it into the White House.


When you read, read it to the end.

This guys denied for 3 years his involvement, then change his mind, it smells that he is very credible.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#8
Charlie Sheen's statement didn't appear

to be written by any drug crazed addict. The statement was well written and to the point. There is certainly room in the telling of events of 9/11 for questions. When over half the list of supposedly dead suicide hijackers turn out to be alive and well, some questions are called for.
 
missile
Conservative
#9
That could have been the result of a lot of stolen passports..just to inject a dose of reality here.
 
aeon
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver

God herself couldn't convince you otherwise could she Jay.


By the way darkbeaver, if you want i can send you the documentary by mail(not internet, by real mail), 3 days it is goint to take.
 
JoeyB
#11
a government with nothing to hide doesn't try and prevent it's people from obtaining information.

All governments have SOMETHING to hide... some just make it look like a conga line of media releases.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#12
Missile wrote:
Quote:

That could have been the result of a lot of stolen passports..just to inject a dose of reality here.

True enough, but who were the real highjackers? Will we ever know? My problem with building seven, was the way it fell, apparently from a few little spotty fires. There is definitely room for questions. I would be the last person to say that Charlie Sheen is any kind of a brain, but his questions deserve answers. A lot of other questions also deserve answers.
 
Mogz
Conservative
#13
Hehe people are so funny. There always has to be some ulterior motive behind everything. People just can't accept the fact that nutters flew jumbo jets in to buildings and killed people. It had to be the CIA, or the Jews, or my personal favorite, the Free Masons. People cite these "facts" about planted demolitions, the fireman laying C4, etc etc, when in reality, none of you were there. You sat at home, just like I did, and watched planes fly in to buildings, which subsequently collapsed as a result. You claim these were timed detonations, however explain the other buildings that collapsed around the area as a result for the next day and a bit? Timed explosions there too? Some people just can't grasp reality I guess, and that's fine, living in a bubble does have its merits I suppose. Regardless I know what I saw. I saw a jumbo jet punch a hole through a building. Claim fire resistant steel al you want, I highly doubt that the architects said; "you know Ted, we should beef up these girders incase some fanatics fly a fuel laden jet in to this bad boy". I don't care what the heat resistance of the building was, the fact is that a jet rammed through all the major supports. Think of it like this, ever play jenga? The tower is solid at the start right? But remove more and more pieces and it gets weaker, eventually falling. The same applies for the towers. When a plane pucnhes through multiple floors of a building and removes numerous major supporting struts, the building cannot support the TONS of concrete and steel above it, hench the pancake effect that occured. I would just like to say for the record, you guys are funny, you honestly make me laugh. It's a good thing.
 
Kreskin
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Good call.....Charlie Sheen the drug addicted womanizer. The kind of person your parents told you not to bother with.

Is this the best you've got? Isn't there anyone better to represent this stuff?

Rove's "attack the messenger" syndrome.
 
Jay
#15
Yes, sorry, we reserve the right to question Sheen's motive.
 
Jay
#16
http://www.justice.gov/ag/moussaouiindictment.htm
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by aeon

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver

God herself couldn't convince you otherwise could she Jay.


By the way darkbeaver, if you want i can send you the documentary by mail(not internet, by real mail), 3 days it is goint to take.

Thanks Aeon but I'v got access and I will be connected before weeks end, save the postage, donate it to the America headstone fund.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#18
Mogz

I certainly don't deny that the twin towers were hit by aircraft. We all saw that along with a billion others, nor have I mentioned any conspiracy. Building seven however, was not hit by an aircraft. Building seven was hit by a bit of debris from the towers that caused a few little spotty fires. As I said, " there is certainly room for questions," Nobody should be attacked for asking questions.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Mogz

Hehe people are so funny. There always has to be some ulterior motive behind everything. People just can't accept the fact that nutters flew jumbo jets in to buildings and killed people. It had to be the CIA, or the Jews, or my personal favorite, the Free Masons. People cite these "facts" about planted demolitions, the fireman laying C4, etc etc, when in reality, none of you were there. You sat at home, just like I did, and watched planes fly in to buildings, which subsequently collapsed as a result. You claim these were timed detonations, however explain the other buildings that collapsed around the area as a result for the next day and a bit? Timed explosions there too? Some people just can't grasp reality I guess, and that's fine, living in a bubble does have its merits I suppose. Regardless I know what I saw. I saw a jumbo jet punch a hole through a building. Claim fire resistant steel al you want, I highly doubt that the architects said; "you know Ted, we should beef up these girders incase some fanatics fly a fuel laden jet in to this bad boy". I don't care what the heat resistance of the building was, the fact is that a jet rammed through all the major supports. Think of it like this, ever play jenga? The tower is solid at the start right? But remove more and more pieces and it gets weaker, eventually falling. The same applies for the towers. When a plane pucnhes through multiple floors of a building and removes numerous major supporting struts, the building cannot support the TONS of concrete and steel above it, hench the pancake effect that occured. I would just like to say for the record, you guys are funny, you honestly make me laugh. It's a good thing.

You are a people Mogz and therefore funny as well, but who will you laugh at when the jokes on you, time will reveal to you what you really are but in case you have little left because of your profession I will give you a hint, me and Henry will try and drill through your conditioned concrete head and touch the little bit of indepentance left in your hollow beliefs,you are by your own admission an insturment of war,nothing more than a screwdriver or a pair pliers, you can cover your body with medals and ribbons like a
french hooker and boast about the glory of your missions in life but finnally you are just an insturment a common garden tool.
 
Jay
#20
"At 5:22 p.m. on September 11th 2001, the 47 story building number 7 of the World Trade Center Plaza came down in slightly over 8 seconds."


So the "conspirators" allowed the building (7) to stand till 5:00 that day so they could blow it up in front of the world?
 
mabudon
#21
I honestly believe that building 7 was detonated after it became clear that nothing else was going to happen to justify its collapse... if it were indeed "wired up" it simply HAD to come down so as to hide the evidence.. I have a pretty good link that I think this thread might actually need, I'll post it in a bit (damn dialup makes stuff difficult like that)
 
Johnny Utah
#22
The Front of Building WTC 7 took the brunt of the collapse of WTC1 and 2 when they fell. Larry Silverstein owner of WTC 7 told the FDNY to let it go because it wasn't worth trying to save after the massive loss of life that day.

There are a few stories that WTC 7 was built with major flaws which caused it to collapse, who knows that is possible but in now way was it blown up as part of some Conspiracy.

Those who believe WTC 7 was blown up as part of a Conspiracy must also believe WTC 1 and 2 were blown up with explosives carried into the Towers by the FDNY, that the planes were flown by remote control or 7,000 Jews never showed up for work at the WTC that day because 9/11 was a Mossad Op or a plane never hit the Pentagon.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#23
Rubbish!

There is more than enough room for intelligent questions about the complete collapse of bldg 7 from a few small fires.

http://tinyurl.com/e4axf
 
Jay
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

The Front of Building WTC 7 took the brunt of the collapse of WTC1 and 2 when they fell.

 
Johnny Utah
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

Rubbish!

There is more than enough room for intelligent questions about the complete collapse of bldg 7 from a few small fires.

http://tinyurl.com/e4axf

Rubbish nothing, it's just not the fires there's the seismic shock of WTC Towers collapsing which could have caused structural damage to WTC 7 because WTC 7 could have had structural flaws from the day it was built.

Keep believing the Conspiracy theories.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#26
For those who can't read

bldg 6 was between the towers and bldg 7. Bldg 7 was over three hundred and fifty feet from the towers. Any debris had to fly over bldg 6 to hit bldg 7. We all saw the towers fall just about straight down. The few little fires in bldg 7 were unlikely to bring down the bldg.
 
Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#27
<sigh> Here we go 'round again. Try a little logic and reason and expert opinion.


http://www.skepdic.com/refuge/bunk27.html
 
I think not
#28
There has been no official report issued on the collapse of WTC 7, it is due sometime early summer of this year by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

Rubbish!

There is more than enough room for intelligent questions about the complete collapse of bldg 7 from a few small fires.

http://tinyurl.com/e4axf

Rubbish nothing, it's just not the fires there's the seismic shock of WTC Towers collapsing which could have caused structural damage to WTC 7 because WTC 7 could have had structural flaws from the day it was built.

Keep believing the Conspiracy theories.

The biggest conspiracy theroy is that there is no conspiracy.
 
Johnny Utah
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

There has been no official report issued on the collapse of WTC 7, it is due sometime early summer of this year by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.

I'm thinking they will find there were structural flaws in WTC 7 from the day it was built which contributed to it's collapse from the seismic shock of WTC 1 and 2 collapsing.
 

Similar Threads

2
8
Who will defend Charlie Rangel
by DaSleeper | Oct 20th, 2009
5
Guardian Angels Watching Edmonton
by Johnny Utah | May 9th, 2006
1
charlie is found!!
by galianomama | Jul 28th, 2004