Trump vs Bloomberg


View Poll Results: If you were to vote in 2020 US election
President Trump 1 12.50%
Bloomberg 4 50.00%
Other (fat chance) 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#1
Personally I think Trump will win in 2020..

However if there is even a remote chance the Dems take the White House back it will be because of Bloomberg.




https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=j_1T_xPpAwo

But can he do it??
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#2
78 years old and five foot two .America ?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

78 years old and five foot two .America ?

Yet more successful that 98% of the population.

I would give anything to see those 2 debate.

Honestly if the DNC picks anyone else, they just handed Trump 4 more years guaranteed.

... and what a lineup, Pocahontas, quid pro quo Joe, Comrade Bernie, No Experience Buttigieg... what a choice
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Out of all of them I think Bloomberg has the LEAST to fear from Trump.

Because he's got personal wealth to not give a shyte.


And Trump can bash on him all he wants, he's still richer than Trump.


Rich enough not to even bother with what negative shyte Trump says.


The others... they all have lots to lose.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yet more successful that 98% of the population.

I would give anything to see those 2 debate.

Honestly if the DNC picks anyone else, they just handed Trump 4 more years guaranteed.

... and what a lineup, Pocahontas, quid pro quo Joe, Comrade Bernie, No Experience Buttigieg... what a choice

Yes he is a successful man . I don’t think the Democrat establishment want him , but time will tell .
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#6
They want his money and influence not much more than that because they can't blackmail, bribe, control or buy his support on their agenda.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#7
 
EagleSmack
+3
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Out of all of them I think Bloomberg has the LEAST to fear from Trump.

Because he's got personal wealth to not give a shyte.


And Trump can bash on him all he wants, he's still richer than Trump.


Rich enough not to even bother with what negative shyte Trump says.


The others... they all have lots to lose.




You forgot to add that Bloomberg is a racist and the Democrats love their racist politicians!
 
AnnaE
#9
I'd trust Bloomberg (at least he didn't inherit a boatload of money and isn't begging for campaign funds) a lot easier than Trump, but I'd still not vote for either.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

I'd trust Bloomberg (at least he didn't inherit a boatload of money and isn't begging for campaign funds) a lot easier than Trump, but I'd still not vote for either.

Because your not a US Citizen.

Thank Gawd!! There are enough snivelling Liberals in the USA
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yet more successful that 98% of the population.
I would give anything to see those 2 debate.
Honestly if the DNC picks anyone else, they just handed Trump 4 more years guaranteed.
... and what a lineup, Pocahontas, quid pro quo Joe, Comrade Bernie, No Experience Buttigieg... what a choice


I would love to see that too.
 
AnnaE
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Because your not a US Citizen.
Thank Gawd!! There are enough snivelling Liberals in the USA

Attaboy, show everyone how childish you can be.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Attaboy, show everyone how childish you can be.

Sorry to have hurt your feelings.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

I'd trust Bloomberg (at least he didn't inherit a boatload of money and isn't begging for campaign funds) a lot easier than Trump, but I'd still not vote for either.

And apparently the most racist of all the candidates, but whatever as long as he beats Trump right?
 
AnnaE
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Sorry to have hurt your feelings.

lol I'm sorry you are so delusional that you think that.
 
AnnaE
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

And apparently the most racist of all the candidates, but whatever as long as he beats Trump right?

Is he really a racist? I haven't seen any evidence of that. Yet periodically, Trump makes some pretty bigoted remarks and the DoJ sued him for housing discrimination.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#17
I guess you haven't really been keeping up, and what aren't they investigating Trump about?
 
AnnaE
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I guess you haven't really been keeping up, and what aren't they investigating Trump about?

I can look it up.
What isn't Trump being investigated for? I'd suggest stuff he hasn't done. But he's pulled so much crap it's just easy to think he wouldn't stop at anything.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#19
He tried to run his town like Bloomberg ran NY targeting minorities and going after that Black money
 
AnnaE
#20
Even if some of what he says seems racially charged, he's apologized, which is something Trump could never do.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#21
Whatever excuse it takes to allow the progressive anti-Trumpers to sleep at night
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#22
The Bloomberg Hillary ticket

 
AnnaE
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Whatever excuse it takes to allow the progressive anti-Trumpers to sleep at night

Beats being a sociopathic Trump supporter making weak excuses for corruption and autocracy.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Beats being a sociopathic Trump supporter making weak excuses for corruption and autocracy.

You're kidding right the list of Corruption from the Democrats is endless.

 
AnnaE
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You're kidding right the list of Corruption from the Democrats is endless.

hahaha "but what about ...." isn't exactly a brilliant defense. In fact, it isn't any kind of defense.
lol You keep posting stuff proving your lack of intellect. It's funny.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

hahaha "but what about ...." isn't exactly a brilliant defense. In fact, it isn't any kind of defense.
lol You keep posting stuff proving your lack of intellect. It's funny.

I know there isn't much going on in the back woods of the Kootenay but fukk and drink..

But by your post, you have had way to much of the later.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#27
Old school book photo of Bloomberg is sweeping the Internet


 
Walter
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I know there isn't much going on in the back woods of the Kootenay but fukk and drink..

But by your post, you have had way to much of the later.

Latter, not later.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
-1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Latter, not later.

You understand that I type on a phone and sometimes, well lots of times it auto corrects or changes what's typed.

I sometimes notice and go back and change, but lots of times I'm so busy, well. shit happens.

Quit being a grammar nazi
 
Walter
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You understand that I type on a phone and sometimes, well lots of times it auto corrects or changes what's typed.
I sometimes notice and go back and change, but lots of times I'm so busy, well. shit happens.
Quit being a grammar nazi

Rent free.
 

Similar Threads

6
1
What's Bloomberg up to?
by Locutus | Jun 22nd, 2013
1
Michael Bloomberg backs Obama
by Kreskin | Nov 2nd, 2012