Sudden Disappearance


hariharan
#1
What will happen if all the women in the world suddenly disappear?
 
Vereya
#2
All the men in the world will eventually die out, I suppose.
 
Walter
#3
The Palm sisters would be in high demand.
 
Zzarchov
#4
Laws discriminating against homosexuality would go away pretty quickly.
 
hariharan
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zzarchov View Post

Laws discriminating against homosexuality would go away pretty quickly.

 
shadowshiv
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by hariharan View Post

What will happen if all the women in the world suddenly disappear?

I would follow shortly after.
 
Pangloss
#7
I'd gain weight and quit shaving and fart more.

Pangloss
 
karrie
#8
Oh bull Pang... men who aren't courting women dress way sharper and take better care of themselves.... just look at Queer Eye.
 
Pangloss
#9
I tried kissing a guy once. . .and couldn't quit laughing. Sorry but it'd be first-person shooter games, bean dinners and straggly chin hair if all 'dem zaftig beauties disappeared.

I wonder if I'd bathe. . .

Pangloss
 
shadowshiv
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Pangloss View Post


I wonder if I'd bathe. . .

Pangloss

How would that be different from now?
 
Pangloss
#11
I work as a stagehand/rigger, and I come home so freaking dirty from even the easiest gig that I shower two, three times a day.

You do not want my laundry bill. Nor my skin cream bill.

Pangloss
 
karrie
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Pangloss View Post

I tried kissing a guy once. . .and couldn't quit laughing. Sorry but it'd be first-person shooter games, bean dinners and straggly chin hair if all 'dem zaftig beauties disappeared.

I wonder if I'd bathe. . .

Pangloss

lol.... I just made baked beans for dinner.... I wonder if hubby feels like a bachelor? lol.
 
Pangloss
#13
karrie:

yer hubby is the luckiest man on earth.

Pangloss
 
karrie
#14
wow... men are so easy to please! lol
 
Pangloss
#15
What's weird, karrie, is that you women bother to be as stunningly pretty as you are - us guys are ugly (no false modesty here) and we know women are insane (otherwise why would you find us attractive?).

Women just need to show up and tolerate us - no need for makeup or dresses.

Mind you - I wear a kilt all summer.

Pangloss
 
Zan
#16
*perk*

did someone say Kilt?

 
shadowshiv
#17
The guy holding the flag is desperately trying not to laugh. I wonder if he was successful in that endeavour?
 
Zan
#18
I think he looks like he's trying to use sheer willpower to stop the wind from doing the same thing to his kilt
 
Scott Free
#19
If all the women disappeared sheep would gain new found prominence in society and probably start bleating for equal rights, but damn it! No! they can't have the vote!
 
Pangloss
#20
Sooo, you've never seen/read "The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?" by Edward Albee, have you?

Pangloss
 
gopher
#21
we guys will have our hands full with amazon chicks from outer space:

 
dancing-loon
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pangloss View Post

I work as a stagehand/rigger, and I come home so freaking dirty from even the easiest gig that I shower two, three times a day.

You do not want my laundry bill. Nor my skin cream bill.

Pangloss

Pangloss is a MAN !!!!

You would have to clean the bathroom yourself!!!
 
Pangloss
#23
Of course I'm a guy. . .and I keep a very clean house.

Pangloss
 
karrie
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Pangloss View Post

What's weird, karrie, is that you women bother to be as stunningly pretty as you are - us guys are ugly (no false modesty here) and we know women are insane (otherwise why would you find us attractive?).

Women just need to show up and tolerate us - no need for makeup or dresses.

Mind you - I wear a kilt all summer.

Pangloss

lol... Men are plenty attractive, back hair and all. We're not insane, are we?
 
DurkaDurka
#25
If women were to disappear all of a sudden I would buy up every "real doll" on the planet and start a mannequin house of delights, methinks.
 
karrie
#26
Ugh... and you think the floors in theaters are sticky.
 
DurkaDurka
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

Ugh... and you think the floors in theaters are sticky.

lol, plastic sheets for flooring.
 
Pangloss
#28
And we'd all know better than to ask for "Golden Topping" for our popcorn. . .

Pangloss
 
shadowshiv
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Pangloss View Post

I work as a stagehand/rigger, and I come home so freaking dirty from even the easiest gig that I shower two, three times a day.

You do not want my laundry bill. Nor my skin cream bill.

Pangloss

Especially at this time of year! Ouch. I certainly don't envy you there.
 
shadowshiv
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Zan View Post

I think he looks like he's trying to use sheer willpower to stop the wind from doing the same thing to his kilt

Or is he perhaps trying to hold in this humongous fart that was building up ever since he ate that Uberburrito from Taco Bell for lunch?
 

Similar Threads

0
Sudden spate of viruses
by #juan | Jan 20th, 2007
0
9
sudden increase in spam
by hermanntrude | Sep 27th, 2006