Americans undermining the Alberta Oilsands

Girth
+2 / -1
Americans are paying anti-oilsands, First Nations bands, and environmental groups from Canada hundreds of millions to sway public opinion against the oil and gas industry. I'll provide links later, as my meeting is about to start.

DaSleeper
+1 / -1
Big meeting with Whitby/ Oshawa unemployment agent!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Americans are paying anti-oilsands, First Nations bands, and environmental groups from Canada hundreds of millions to sway public opinion against the oil and gas industry. I'll provide links later, as my meeting is about to start.

We're digging under the tar sands to collapse them?

Damn, we are some BADASS mining engineers!

taxslave
Free Thinker
+4
#4  Top Rated Post

This is not news. We have known this for years. I hope the oil. Industry does not do like our forest industry and just roll over and play dead.

Hoid
it should be noted that Americans have spent 100s of millions to develop the tar sands.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

This is not news. We have known this for years. I hope the oil. Industry does not do like our forest industry and just roll over and play dead.

Mostly because "industry" in this case IS American. The largest investor in the tar sands is Exxon Mobil.

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Big meeting with Whitby/ Oshawa unemployment agent!

Tragic that you never overcame being bullied in grade school. Having said that, why on Earth would you say I am in Oshawa?

Girth
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

it should be noted that Americans have spent 100s of millions to develop the tar sands.

American oil companies have a vested interest in keeping Alberta oil from reaching either coastline, and thus, staying relatively landlocked as to where we can export oil. We sell to the States far below market value, where they refine it, and then sell it at an inflated prices.

If Alberta had the infrastructure to export more oil to Asia, we would not need to rely on the Americans nearly as much. Political instability in Western Canada is beneficial for the US.

DaSleeper
+1

why on Earth would you say I am in Oshawa?

Because that's where you are!

Girth
+1 / -1

Because that's where you are!

Actually I'm just west of the Anthony Henday working on a pipeline. What did you want me to do to prove I am here...take a real-time video and whip out my cock, and masterbate to your username with the Edmonton skyline in the background?

Freaking oddball.

DaSleeper
+1
Who's the oddball with the stupid avatar you have........."Daydreaming short stroke is probably what you are"
They probably use you instead of the pig to clean the pipe of debris once the welding is done.....

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Actually I'm just west of the Anthony Henday working on a pipeline. What did you want me to do to prove I am here...take a real-time video and whip out my cock, and masterbate to your username with the Edmonton skyline in the background?
Freaking oddball.

Which line?

Hoid

American oil companies have a vested interest in keeping Alberta oil from reaching either coastline, and thus, staying relatively landlocked as to where we can export oil. We sell to the States far below market value, where they refine it, and then sell it at an inflated prices.

If Alberta had the infrastructure to export more oil to Asia, we would not need to rely on the Americans nearly as much. Political instability in Western Canada is beneficial for the US.

What do you mean by "we".

Exxon,for example, owns the oil.

So Exxon sells their oil as cheap as they can?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Oh Syncrude and Suncor are what a shill?

Girth

Who's the oddball with the stupid avatar you have........."Daydreaming short stroke is probably what you are"
They probably use you instead of the pig to clean the pipe of debris once the welding is done.....

Whatever you say, Cowboy.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Freaking oddball.

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Which line?

Which line are you working on?

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Which line are you working on?

Check inbox.