About the portents of Doomsday

Torch light
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
This is in soora 84 in the book of the Quran .. here is a nice recitation of this wonderful soora
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYWhCXnlp04

Soora 84

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

[Doomsday will come when these events will occur:]
(1. When the sky [: the gaseous layers] shall tear apart.

2. And listen [and comply] to [the command of] its Lord, and be entitled [to do so.]

3. And when the earth shall be [cut up into pieces that shall be] spread out [in the space.]

4. And cast out all that inside it [of evil souls], and be void [of them.]

5. And listen [and comply] to [the command of] its Lord, and be entitled [to do so.])

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/84.htm#a84_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/84.htm#a84_1

Torch light
Quran 84: 6-15 which mean:

[Then God – be glorified – started to address His noble messenger, and He said:]
6. O man, you are striving a hard striving, for [the sake of] your Lord; and you will surely meet His [reward, after your death.]

[Afterwards, God – be glorified – explained about the conditions of people in the Next Life, and He said:]
7. Then as for him who is given his book [of deeds] in his right hand,

8. He shall be punished with a mild punishment,

9. And will return [after the punishment] joyfully to his [new] family [in the Paradise of Refuge.]

10. But anyone given his book [of deeds] behind his back,

11. He shall invoke [on himself] destruction.

12. And shall broil in a blaze [on Doomsday.]

13. Surely, in his family, he was joyful [with his disobedience to God.]

14. He thought that he should never return [to Our quarter to be punished.]

15. Yes, indeed [he will return to Us g; for] his Lord is Ever Seeing him.)

For more explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/84.htm#a84_15
quran-ayat.com/pret/84.htm#a84_15

Torch light
Quran 84: 16-19, which mean:
[Then God – be glorified – threatened the disbelievers and the deniers of the ‘sending of souls to the Next Life’; He threatened them with the chastisement, so He said:]

(16. But nay! I swear by the sunset redness [zone!]

17. And by the night and [by] all [the beasts] that it will round up.

18. And [by] the moon, when it will become a full moon [and will never be a crescent once again!]

19. [That] you [people] will cross a plane after another.)
More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/84.htm#a84_16
quran-ayat.com/pret/84.htm#a84_16

Torch light
Quran 84: 21-25, which mean:

21. And when the Quran is recited to them, they do not comply [with the truth?]

22. But [actually] the unbelievers deny [the messenger and the truth, like to their forefathers.]

23. And God knows very well what [gold and silver] they are keeping [in the safe.]

24. So foretell them with a painful retribution for them [in the Next Life.]

[Then God – be glorified – made an exception: the believers out of them, and He said:]
25. Save those who believe and work righteous [deeds]; there will be for them a wage that will never be deprived [of them.])

By God's help, the interpretation of the soora 84 of the Quran is completed; So (praise be to God: Lord of the worlds.)

For more explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/84.htm#a84_21
quran-ayat.com/pret/84.htm#a84_21
Last edited by Torch light; Oct 22nd, 2019 at 04:15 PM..

Torch light
In conclusion, this is a nice recitation of this great soora
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PheLbtKlxqA

darkbeaver
God is the Sun ,you ignorant savage. Which camel will you sleep with tonight?

darkbeaver
+1
Doomsday of course is real however it duz not require human input. Geologically it proceeds weather or not humans occupy parts of this planet and to think human input to the planet matters is insane we are in order of planetary importance a long way below worms. Ask any fukking cabbage. Indeed if we humans were so important why would worms outnumber us by billions? The planet has spoken the worms rule, case closed.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Oct 22nd, 2019 at 09:15 PM..

Cliffy

Curious Cdn
Expecto Patronus!

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

God is the Sun.

The sun is tiny in relation to the universe.. what then about the Creator of the universe?

Moreover, the sun has become old, and will become an earth with a thin cold crust, and then will burst.. therefore, it can't be God.. God is Eternal and Invariable and Unchangeable.

In the past, when Abraham (Prophet Abraham) sought about his Lord, he saw the sun, then when it set, he rejected the idea that the sun is any god, because God should not be absent at any time .. it might be his people were the worshipers of planets, stars and the sun.

Quran 6: 75-79, which mean:

(75. Thus did We show to Abraham [Our vast] kingdom of the heavens [: the planets] and the earth; so that he might be of those having sure belief.

76. And when the night outspread over him, he saw a planet [: Venus]; he said: "This is my Lord." But when the [planet] set, [Abraham] said: "I love not the setters."

77. When he saw the moon shining [in the sky], he said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, [Abraham] said: "If my Lord does not guide me [to my wisdom], I shall surely be of the people gone astray [from the correct way.]"

78. Then when he saw the sun shining [in the east], he said: "This is my Lord; this is greater [than the moon and the planets.]"
But when the [sun] set, he said: "My people, surely I quit myself of [all the idols] that you associate [with God.]"

79. "I have turned my face to Him, Who split the heavens [: the planets] and the earth;
I am being a Hanief [: a monotheist], and not of those that associate [partners with God.]"
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_75
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_75

And here is the recitation of these blessed ayat (revelations) of the Quran:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87_9xKWxRHc
Last edited by Torch light; Oct 23rd, 2019 at 03:33 PM..

Torch light

Doomsday of course is real however it duz not require human input. Geologically it proceeds weather or not humans occupy parts of this planet and to think human input to the planet matters is insane

True. I agree 100%

Indeed if we humans were so important why would worms outnumber us by billions?

Not necessarily the number indicates the importance.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

True. I agree 100%

Not necessarily the number indicates the importance.

I.m not into numbers as much as mass. God could well be a worm. No worms no gardens. Worms should be worshiped. The mass of worms not the numbers although numbers of worms mass x identifys the major conductors. Fish are in the game as well. Bugs are right are right up there as well. Humans are a luxury on this planet, we should wake up and smell the roses. The worms rule us modified monkeys are a late imposition under trial. We could become extinct the planet would take very little notice, it the planet having a large number of proven designs ready to fill any available voids.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Oct 23rd, 2019 at 07:01 PM..

darkbeaver
If you love this planet you will let it eat you.

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The problem with people like this is that they allow themselves to be steam rolled by the religious.

MHz
The earth will inherit the meek.

The NT isn't looking for sheeple.

1Th:5:21:
Prove all things;
hold fast that which is good.
1Th:5:1-9:
But of the times and the seasons,
brethren,
ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say,
Peace and safety;
then sudden destruction cometh upon them,
as travail upon a woman with child;
and they shall not escape.
But ye,
brethren,
are not in darkness,
that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light,
and the children of the day:
we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep,
as do others;
but let us watch and be sober.
For they that sleep sleep in the night;
and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
But let us,
who are of the day,
be sober,
putting on the breastplate of faith and love;
and for an helmet,
the hope of salvation.
For God hath not appointed us to wrath,
but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Re:16:15-21:
Behold,
I come as a thief.
Blessed is he that watcheth,
and keepeth his garments,
lest he walk naked,
and they see his shame.
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven,
from the throne,
saying,
It is done.
And there were voices,
and thunders,
and lightnings;
and there was a great earthquake,
such as was not since men were upon the earth,
so mighty an earthquake,
and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts,
and the cities of the nations fell:
and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
And every island fled away,
and the mountains were not found.
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Last edited by MHz; Oct 24th, 2019 at 02:25 PM..

Torch light

I.m not into numbers as much as mass. God could well be a worm. No worms no gardens. Worms should be worshiped. The mass of worms not the numbers although numbers of worms mass x identifys the major conductors. Fish are in the game as well. Bugs are right are right up there as well. Humans are a luxury on this planet, we should wake up and smell the roses. The worms rule us modified monkeys are a late imposition under trial. We could become extinct the planet would take very little notice, it the planet having a large number of proven designs ready to fill any available voids.

If you love this planet you will let it eat you.

Almost you are a mocker .. anyhow whether mocking or serious, you are hopeless, and will lose in the Next Life if you keep to such vain words.

MHz

Almost you are a mocker .. anyhow whether mocking or serious, you are hopeless, and will lose in the Next Life if you keep to such vain words.

If you are alive in 'the next life' that means 'you made it.'. Let that sink in for a few minutes while you compose some way to belittle that accomplishment.

Curious Cdn

No virgins for you, Kafir!