Blackadder star Rowan Atkinson, 62, to have child with girlfriend, 33

Blackleaf
Mr Bean and Blackadder star Rowan Atkinson is reportedly to become a dad for the third time at the age of 62.

The comedian is expecting a baby with his partner Louise Ford, 33, according to The Sunday People.

Rowan already has two grown-up children, Ben, 23, and daughter Lily, 21, from his marriage to Sunetra Sastry, and a new baby would be his third.

BEANIE BABY Mr Bean star Rowan Atkinson ‘to be a dad for the third time’ at the age of 62

The comedian is expecting a baby with his partner Louise Ford, 33

By Louise Randell
12th November 2017
The Sun

Mr Bean and Blackadder star Rowan Atkinson is reportedly to become a dad for the third time at the age of 62.

The comedian is expecting a baby with his partner Louise Ford, 33, according to The Sunday People.

Rowan Atkinson and Louise Ford are reportedly expecting a baby together

Rowan already has two grown-up children, Ben, 23, and daughter Lily, 21, from his marriage to Sunetra Sastry, and a new baby would be his third.

Actress Louise has been pictured with a sizeable baby bump during a shopping trip in north London and the couple are said to be delighted to be expecting.

A source told the Sunday People: "Rowan and Louise are over the moon and can’t wait for their new arrival.

"It’s a very happy time for them both.”

The couple met during a stint on stage in the West End

Reports suggest the new addition to the family is due in the new year.

Rowan and Louise, who plays Kate Middleton in hit Channel 4 show The Windsors, started dating back in 2014 - after the comedian's 25-year marriage to Sunetra crumbled.

The couple met in 2012 while they acted together in West End comedy Quatermaine’s Terms.

As well as her role in The Windsors, Louise has also been seen in another Channel 4 comedy drama, Crashing, and as Jane in the film Fast Girls.

They are believed to be living together in north London

He is best known as the hapless Mr Bean and as arrogant, self-serving, cynical opportunist Edmund Blackadder (above, with sidekick Baldrick)

Rowan split from Sunetra in 2014 and she filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.

The marriage breakdown came as the couple were building a luxury £11million home in Oxfordshire together.

He later moved Louise into his £4.65million cottage in north London.

The Sun revealed at the time that Sunetra was not happy to discover her ex was dating someone 28 years younger than him.

A source said: "Sunetra was deeply upset to be replaced by such a younger woman."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...the-age-of-62/

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

BEANIE BABY Mr Bean star Rowan Atkinson ‘to be a dad for the third time’ at the age of 62

The comedian is expecting a baby with his partner Louise Ford, 33

By Louise Randell
12th November 2017
The Sun

Rowan Atkinson and Louise Ford are reportedly expecting a baby together

Actress Louise has been pictured with a sizeable baby bump during a shopping trip in north London and the couple are said to be delighted to be expecting.

A source told the Sunday People: "Rowan and Louise are over the moon and can’t wait for their new arrival.

"It’s a very happy time for them both.”

The couple met during a stint on stage in the West End

Reports suggest the new addition to the family is due in the new year.

Rowan and Louise, who plays Kate Middleton in hit Channel 4 show The Windsors, started dating back in 2014 - after the comedian's 25-year marriage to Sunetra crumbled.

The couple met in 2012 while they acted together in West End comedy Quatermaine’s Terms.

As well as her role in The Windsors, Louise has also been seen in another Channel 4 comedy drama, Crashing, and as Jane in the film Fast Girls.

They are believed to be living together in north London

He is best known as the hapless Mr Bean and as arrogant, self-serving, cynical opportunist Edmund Blackadder (above, with sidekick Baldrick)

Rowan split from Sunetra in 2014 and she filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.

The marriage breakdown came as the couple were building a luxury £11million home in Oxfordshire together.

He later moved Louise into his £4.65million cottage in north London.

The Sun revealed at the time that Sunetra was not happy to discover her ex was dating someone 28 years younger than him.

A source said: "Sunetra was deeply upset to be replaced by such a younger woman."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...the-age-of-62/

Good on 'em! He's about my age. Not a has bean after all, eh wot?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Good on 'em! He's about my age. Not a has bean after all, eh wot?

Here he is when he first met her:

spaminator
+1
#4  Top Rated Post

Blackleaf
What I find amazing is that Mr Bean and Blackadder are played by the same person.

Rowan Atkinson - "The School Master"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiWJWLCoH2M

Hoid
Huge Blackadder fan. That is the best show ever to come out of England other than maybe Monty Python. Mr Bean not so much.

Tecumsehsbones
Blackshirt is only disappointed that the "partner" isn't 13.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Blackshirt is only disappointed that the "partner" isn't 13.

I'm not bothered who he shags, as long as it isn't another man.

Curious Cdn

Baldrick! What are you doing down there?

Tecumsehsbones

What business is it of yours? I'd ask if you thought other folk had a right to be "bothered" by your sex life, but we know your idea of "being unfaithful" is using your LEFT hand.

Blackleaf

What business is it of yours?

Well I could have asked you the same question.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Huge Blackadder fan. That is the best show ever to come out of England other than maybe Monty Python. Mr Bean not so much.

People forget the other sitcom he did - The Thin Blue Line - in which he plays a copper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IMudn717oY

Tecumsehsbones

Well I could have asked you the same question.

Except I got a rule: If you ain't sleeping with me, I don't give a damn who you're sleeping with. You're the one who thinks you got some reason to have an opinion about who somebody sleeps with.

Blackleaf

Except I got a rule: If you ain't sleeping with me, I don't give a damn who you're sleeping with. You're the one who thinks you got some reason to have an opinion about who somebody sleeps with.

Well you've got an opinion on the matter, too.

Curious Cdn

That's a good rule. Someone else's sexuality is nobody's business but their own unless they diddle minors, in which case they should be summarily executed.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

That's a good rule. Someone else's sexuality is nobody's business but their own unless they diddle minors, in which case they should be summarily executed.

What if the child enjoyed it?

Tecumsehsbones

Sorry, I don't discuss sex with perverts who are so limp they can only get it up with a helpless victim.

Blackleaf

Sorry, I don't discuss sex with perverts who are so limp they can only get it up with a helpless victim.

They're only a victim if they're being raped. They're not a victim if they say they want it and then like it.

Sex is supposed to be an enjoyable thing and yet we seem to get it into our heads in the modern West that all children somehow hate the idea of sex with adults and would never voluntarily have and enjoy sex with adults.

TenPenny

I gather that applies to you as a schoolkid.