Greta

petros
+1
#721
No. I said you were a kook but "at least you aren't a pathological liar".
 
MHz
#722
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, I've heard that he thinks he's a chicken, too.

The part about God loving me and hating you is what you should be concerned about. Oh wait, that would mean you aren't stupid. Carry on doing what to do do so well, be as far across the stupid line as the leash allows.
 
Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
#723
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The part about God loving me and hating you is what you should be concerned about. Oh wait, that would mean you aren't stupid. Carry on doing what to do do so well, be as far across the stupid line as the leash allows.

God does love you and holds a special place for fools in God's Kingdom.
 
MHz
#724
You should be happy about that as you would be labeled as the least in the kingdom of God. Fallen angels have no names as they are not there.
I'm an expert at Christian Theology, how may times have you challenged any experts in the past and came out on top? Zero fukking times yet expect a different outcome every time. That is the extent of your 'wisdom'
 
MHz
#725
Did Greta visit Jeckle Island and for how longs and who else was there? Join reality for once in your sorry life.
Notice where more than one troll is found they all melt into a single piece of shit magically make their shit stink less. it only appears that way when you eat your own lies.
 
petros
+2
#726
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

God does love you and holds a special place for fools in God's Kingdom.

On your deathbed will you have regretas?
 
MHz
#727
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

No. I said you were a kook but "at least you aren't a pathological liar".

You can't be one without the other, In your case you are both as well as being a psychopath at heart. With a personality like that what are you going to use that allows you to blackmail me into shutting up?
 
MHz
#728
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

On your deathbed will you have regretas?

Why don't you both cough up the truth before you die. George Carlin did, it was his best material from his career to boot.
 
petros
#729
Carlin's senility spoke to you?
 
MHz
#730
It got through to you creeps, that is why you hate the material 'the owners of the world'. They produce creeps like you, that in itself is enough reason to dismantle it to the last bolt.
 
petros
+6
#731
 
MHz
+1
#732
No scowl?? Guards remove this fraud. As bad a Jeckle Island sounds it is a lot better than being sent to Orgy island. Look at Hilary's scowl if you need proof.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#733
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The part about God loving me and hating you is what you should be concerned about. Oh wait, that would mean you aren't stupid. Carry on doing what to do do so well, be as far across the stupid line as the leash allows.






Petros is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MHz CANNOT be a pathological liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Simply because HE IS A LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And his version of truth exists in his tortured mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THus he is NOT LYING when he posts here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He is merely exposing his INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
captain morgan
+3
#734
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post


Shades of Khmer Rouge.




... The poor wee lass, her youth stolen so cruelly
 
MHz
#735
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Petros is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MHz CANNOT be a pathological liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Simply because HE IS A LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And his version of truth exists in his tortured mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THus he is NOT LYING when he posts here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He is merely exposing his INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The rebuttal should be able to point out the flaws rather than posting an opinion that is even more insane, and backed up by the members alone that show psychopathic tendencies. The dirt you are trying to bury me under is coming from a hole you are digging for yourself as well as the rest of the collective.


If Greta spent a month on that island with the people that make up the 'IMF controlled Group' would that not get your support as you have no complaints about when that group gathers, in as much secrecy as possible? Her sponsors are the richest of the rich, that is a group that only ever gets your approval and never a single word in condemnation yet here you are doing the polar opposite, not just one of the psychopaths but all of you.


How about the tax records for all the people that take part in the last Volvo Ocean Racing event, think they would show that Trump and all others like him are 'bit players' rather than the shakers and movers the PR machine says they are?


You get a few (free) extra steps over the stupid line for holding up a pathological liar as your beacon of truth. It would not do anybody any good to explain the insanity it take to put that move into play rather than put it in the trash where it really belongs.
 
petros
+2
#736
Sea sick and facing a helluva ride through a storm with a 32 knot headwind.

3000KM to Spain...




Regreta
 
Danbones
#737
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Don't ask him.
He doesn't like girls.

So that's why he might knot like you?
:O
 
Danbones
+2
#738
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

God does love you and holds a special place for fools in God's Kingdom.

You sound experienced.
 
taxslave
+2
#739
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Sea sick and facing a helluva ride through a storm with a 32 knot headwind.
3000KM to Spain...

Regreta

5 hours on hoids electric plane would have avoided all that.
 
spilledthebeer
#740
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

[/SIZE]
The rebuttal should be able to point out the flaws rather than posting an opinion that is even more insane, and backed up by the members alone that show psychopathic tendencies. The dirt you are trying to bury me under is coming from a hole you are digging for yourself as well as the rest of the collective.


If Greta spent a month on that island with the people that make up the 'IMF controlled Group' would that not get your support as you have no complaints about when that group gathers, in as much secrecy as possible? Her sponsors are the richest of the rich, that is a group that only ever gets your approval and never a single word in condemnation yet here you are doing the polar opposite, not just one of the psychopaths but all of you.


How about the tax records for all the people that take part in the last Volvo Ocean Racing event, think they would show that Trump and all others like him are 'bit players' rather than the shakers and movers the PR machine says they are?


You get a few (free) extra steps over the stupid line for holding up a pathological liar as your beacon of truth. It would not do anybody any good to explain the insanity it take to put that move into play rather than put it in the trash where it really belongs.




OH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I see that your psychosis is DEEPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


I have never said anything approving about the wealthy and privileged MINORITY..................................


who are anonymously promoting Greta as some sort of Swedish....................................


demon possessed idiot savant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All I have ever really said to you................................


IS THAT YOU ARE A LUNATIC..........................


or maybe that should be "U.N. atic"........................................


for blaming all your mental ills and Muslim problems on JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#741
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

5 hours on hoids electric plane would have avoided all that.






Well............................maybe not...............................


depending on how old the battery is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After all they LOSE A CONSERVATIVELY ESTIMATED minimum..............................


OF HALF THEIR RANGE AND CAPACITY......................................


once they are ten years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A cynic might assume that an electric airplane with its aging batteries ............................


would swiftly develop technical issues that would make the Boeing Max 8 look relatively RELIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



In related news.................................


should we accept those manufacturer claims about long term service life and charge holding ability...............................


of Lithium batteries at face value??????????????????????


Or should we assume that Lithium battery service life estimates are about as reliable as EPA ESTIMATES..........................


of how far your car can go on a gallon of gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


I note with some interest that the Lithium battery in my laptop computer has lost 75 percent of its capacity in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Considering the immense depreciation in value and lost range that an electric TOY car battery experiences.......................


one has to wonder about the TRUE SALES VALUE of a second hand electric TOY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Should we assume that an electric TOY car goes straight to the junk yard after ten years????????????


And lets recall that the AVERAGE GAS CAR ON OUR ROADS IS ELEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Or ask HARD QUESTIONS about the relative safety of an electric TOY plane versus one that is fossil fueled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MHz
#742
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

OH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I see that your psychosis is DEEPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


I have never said anything approving about the wealthy and privileged MINORITY..................................


who are anonymously promoting Greta as some sort of Swedish....................................


demon possessed idiot savant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All I have ever really said to you................................


IS THAT YOU ARE A LUNATIC..........................


or maybe that should be "U.N. atic"........................................

Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

for blaming all your mental ills and Muslim problems on JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I never mentioned your approval posts.

I did mention your lack on condemnation when 100 Gentiles are needlessly killed so that is what makes and all that act like that be biggest blight on man that has ever existed.
 
B00Mer
+4
#743
Open letter to Greta Thunberg

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...nKp62.facebook
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#744
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I never mentioned your approval posts.

I did mention your lack on condemnation when 100 Gentiles are needlessly killed so that is what makes and all that act like that be biggest blight on man that has ever existed.




OH POOR CONFUSED MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


YOU are a completely muddled blight on political commentary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And you make a mockery of logical sequential thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And how sad you do not realize that by exposing your irrational madness.......................


you are confirming the truth - that LIE-berals are being grossly irresponsible..........................


by letting people like you come to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#745
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Open letter to Greta Thunberg

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...nKp62.facebook






OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nice line from letter writer Horowitz - he says::::


"Inside every progressive is a Totalitarian screaming to be be released"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And Horowitz confirms what I suspected.........................


that the yacht Greta sailed on DID NOT have a toilet and thus all waste was THROWN OVER THE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Out if sight - out of mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Classic LIE-beral values on display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
taxslave
+3
#746
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Well............................maybe not...............................
depending on how old the battery is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After all they LOSE A CONSERVATIVELY ESTIMATED minimum..............................
OF HALF THEIR RANGE AND CAPACITY......................................
once they are ten years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A cynic might assume that an electric airplane with its aging batteries ............................
would swiftly develop technical issues that would make the Boeing Max 8 look relatively RELIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In related news.................................
should we accept those manufacturer claims about long term service life and charge holding ability...............................
of Lithium batteries at face value??????????????????????
Or should we assume that Lithium battery service life estimates are about as reliable as EPA ESTIMATES..........................
of how far your car can go on a gallon of gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
I note with some interest that the Lithium battery in my laptop computer has lost 75 percent of its capacity in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Considering the immense depreciation in value and lost range that an electric TOY car battery experiences.......................
one has to wonder about the TRUE SALES VALUE of a second hand electric TOY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should we assume that an electric TOY car goes straight to the junk yard after ten years????????????
And lets recall that the AVERAGE GAS CAR ON OUR ROADS IS ELEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or ask HARD QUESTIONS about the relative safety of an electric TOY plane versus one that is fossil fueled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that with power tools. Batteries do not last very long and are hugely expensive.
 
taxslave
+5
#747
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Open letter to Greta Thunberg
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...nKp62.facebook

So what exactly is this carbon free racing yacht made of?
 
Gilgamesh
#748
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Isn't there a law against brainwashing kids?

Most certainly not. Religion does it every day. Then after crippling the cognitive faculties of the younsters brains, they are sent off to school to learn secular worship in the form of the American flag, Canadian multicultural lies, Marxist crap, etc., etc..
 
Mowich
+1
#749
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Open letter to Greta Thunberg

www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/11/open-letter-greta-thunberg-jason-d-hill/

"There are a few things that we, the rational adults of the world who are not bowing to you like guilt-ridden obsequious Babbitts need to say to you, Greta.

First, we did not rob you of your childhood or of your dreams. You are the legatee of a magnificent technological civilization which my generation and the one before it and several others preceding it all the way to the Industrial Revolution and the Renaissance, bequeathed to you. That growth-driven, capitalist technological civilization has created the conditions for you to harangue us over our betrayal. It is a civilization that eradicated diseases such as small pox from the word, and that lifted millions out of abject poverty in a universe you think is dying and decaying. It assured you a life expectancy that exceeded that of your ancestors. Most likely by focusing on economic growth which you demonize, and scientific advancement, that civilization will further enhance a robust quality of life and health for your descendants.

Here is a hard truth to ponder, Greta: if the great producers of this world whom you excoriate were to withdraw their productivity, wealth and talents—in short—their minds from the world today, your generation would simply perish. Why? Because as children you have done nothing as yet, with your lives besides being born. This is what we expect of children until such time as they can be producers by learning from their elders. You are understandably social and ecological ballast. You are not yet cognitively advanced to replicate the structures of survival of which you are the beneficiaries."

"The apocalyptic world vision you hold has been a strip landing for those who have hated progress throughout history. Your apocalyptic predictions have been made for millennia, and, we’re still here. We will still be here long after you’ve grown up and we have forgiven you for skipping classes, thereby lowering the intelligence quotient of an entire generation."
 
spilledthebeer
#750
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So what exactly is this carbon free racing yacht made of?




It is made with Lots of "carbon fibres"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The LIE-beral terminology is deliberately confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The yacht is not in any way "free of carbon"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The yacht simply DOES NOT produce carbon while in operation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UNLESS of course - you count the carbon BURNED while TOWING..............................


the marvelous "carbon free creation" and its Demon possessed captain into harbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


They DONT ALLOW sailing yachts to tack up and down major seaports any more you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sailing vessels are sufficiently clumsy that in major harbours - it is ferry boats and freighters that have the right of way..................


over small amateur operated sailing vessels!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Similar Threads