+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Wexiters are not only traitorous but incredibly stupid as well

Trudeaumanian

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Ask Tbones about traitors and heros. So far the only traitors I see all live east of Winnipeg.

... and stops at the Quebec Border.

Fixed it for you.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+4
I'm assuming you mean the Quebec boarder on your side of Quebec.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
No, he probably meant Quebec border

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+5

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...n-canada-today

Of course it’s a dumb idea. That’s why the forum Trumpites are behind it

What a thin and pathetic op/ed piece.

Each and every argument made can apply equally to those provinces cut-off by AB. In effect, BC would be forced to (potentially) transact through the US to gain access to the ROC. Not a big issue, but in an econ environment where the CAD trades low against the USD, adding more cost to their imports will reduce their competitiveness dramatically, let alone the potebtial loss of exports through BC of energy products, agri products, etc will render the ports in YVR and North under used and too expensive to operate

That said, the most laughable component has to do with buddy's assertion that AB pay it's share of the national debt... A basic analysis of that debt capital will determine it was expended in Ont and Que so, they can suck it up and pay their own debts... On the finance front, when the calculation of the actual differential in equalization dollars that AB (and SK) contributed, the Feds will be paying back those dollars to the West.

Considering that Eastern Canada has a massive problem witth age demographics in more people retiring compared to the number of people that are actually working, any revised Canada will be transformed into a developing nation status over night

Anywho, the article reeks of an ignorant and biased author that is too desperate to actually see a clear picture

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Your’re a prime example of why nobody takes wexiters seriously

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+6

Such a compelling argument

taxslave
Free Thinker
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

What a thin and pathetic op/ed piece.
Each and every argument made can apply equally to those provinces cut-off by AB. In effect, BC would be forced to (potentially) transact through the US to gain access to the ROC. Not a big issue, but in an econ environment where the CAD trades low against the USD, adding more cost to their imports will reduce their competitiveness dramatically, let alone the potebtial loss of exports through BC of energy products, agri products, etc will render the ports in YVR and North under used and too expensive to operate
That said, the most laughable component has to do with buddy's assertion that AB pay it's share of the national debt... A basic analysis of that debt capital will determine it was expended in Ont and Que so, they can suck it up and pay their own debts... On the finance front, when the calculation of the actual differential in equalization dollars that AB (and SK) contributed, the Feds will be paying back those dollars to the West.
Considering that Eastern Canada has a massive problem witth age demographics in more people retiring compared to the number of people that are actually working, any revised Canada will be transformed into a developing nation status over night
Anywho, the article reeks of an ignorant and biased author that is too desperate to actually see a clear picture

What else could one expect from an ontariOWE rag?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+5

Such anger

*hug*

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
So triggered

*hug*

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Such a compelling argument

Is that what you’re trying to have?

Danbones
Free Thinker
+3

That is the incident in question, and no, her 'being in trudeau's way' is not justification for anything

Wilson-Raybold was in his way too.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

So triggered
*hug*

You are tryin to give everyone your bed bugs aren't you?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

When they come to arrest you separatist traitors, you gonna dress up like a woman to slip away?

LOL, you trans, laughing at the fake women, eh?

Danbones
Free Thinker

Is that what you’re trying to have?

Too bad they got rid of the pennies or you could enter YOUR valuable comments into the public record too.

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Too bad they got rid of the pennies or you could enter YOUR valuable comments into the public record too.

Does Cannuck really work as a Bottle Sorter, as rumored? I have returned recyclable bottles in the past, and those places reek to high heaven. I could never get used to the smell.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Nothing that Danbones says actually happens ... not a single syllable of it.

Danbones is mentally ill so we hardly ever mention it, lest we be cruel to him.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Does Cannuck really work as a Bottle Sorter, as rumored? I have returned recyclable bottles in the past, and those places reek to high heaven. I could never get used to the smell.

Sez the guy who was lecturing me on the dignity of labor.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+3

Nothing that Danbones says actually happens ... not a single syllable of it.
Danbones is mentally ill so we hardly ever mention it, lest we be cruel to him.

lol, so says the oven loving, gun taking, weener nazi.

How's the impeachment going glory thief?

SEVEN OUT OF SEVEN WITNESSES TO DATE ARE FULL OF SCHIFF - MSM IS DONE - FULL SHOW - 11/19/19
https://www.bitchute.com/video/-PwrnXX6v9A/

Plenty of room in the crowd for hour 12 of today’s impeachment hearing if you care to join.
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/stat...t-ukraine-live
Last edited by Danbones; 2 weeks ago at 08:45 AM..

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Hoid maybe ask this guy he kinda gets it, not to bad for an Ontarian

OPINION | What's the deal with Alberta?

Hoid
+1
what is it they need someone to do for them?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
That's why I said kinda gets it

Hoid
It's a simple question

Even for you

Durry
[IMG]]http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/b20b814be5823b2379122d66be83e6971ae986df-9image007.jpg[/IMG]

Durry
+1

Durry

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It's a simple question
Even for you

And I answered you that if you truly are living in the West like you claim you don't need an explanation, if you are still in Ont., like some claim, I provided an article that is somewhat close that an Ontarion could understand

Serryah
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Hoid maybe ask this guy he kinda gets it, not to bad for an Ontarian

OPINION | What's the deal with Alberta?

Probably the best sumation I've read about the issue.

Now the question is, how do you resolve it so Alberta stops with the feelings? To me it reads that Alberta is highly anxious (and as a person with anxiety I can relate) but going out on a freak out never helps things.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker

Most of the military comes from Eastern Canada ... a big part from Atlantic Canada.

If they're smartish about it, they'll slap the Wexit traitor soldiers in the block house before they can do any harm.

The Canadian Military is a reflection of the population distribution. Ontario has aprox 40% (& Quebec aprox 25%) of the population of the country.

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-vac/news-media/facts-figures/1-0