Why hasn't the US ever been punished for war crimes?


Ronald_Baker
-1
#1
Especially when their war crimes are numerous and has cost the lives of millions of people? But how come when other countries commit war crimes they do get punished? Doesn't make sense to me!? Why are they allowed to get away with their evils when other peoples cannot!? How are they suppose to their lesson if the world does not teach them!?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronald_Baker View Post

Especially when their war crimes are numerous and has cost the lives of millions of people? But how come when other countries commit war crimes they do get punished? Doesn't make sense to me!? Why are they allowed to get away with their evils when other peoples cannot!? How are they suppose to their lesson if the world does not teach them!?

Because you're powerless to stop us. Poor you.
 
taxslave
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronald_Baker View Post

Especially when their war crimes are numerous and has cost the lives of millions of people? But how come when other countries commit war crimes they do get punished? Doesn't make sense to me!? Why are they allowed to get away with their evils when other peoples cannot!? How are they suppose to their lesson if the world does not teach them!?

Idiot. What war crimes? Got any proof? Note th at creative writing in the guardian or national enquirer is not proof of anything.
 
Serryah
#4
The record player got plugged in again!
 
Jinentonix
#5
Quote:

Why hasn't the US ever been punished for war crimes?


Because you won't stop inappropriately touching yourself.


 
Tecumsehsbones
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Because you won't stop inappropriately touching yourself.

Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with somebody he loves.
 
Jinentonix
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with somebody he loves.

And the only consensual sex he'll ever have, outside of paying for it.
 
MHz
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

And the only consensual sex he'll ever have, outside of paying for it.

All the creeps running the world into the ground should take up the practice, 50 years from now the world will throw the party.
 
MHz
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

And the only consensual sex he'll ever have, outside of paying for it.

Considering the assrape the US has undergone since the creation of the FED in 1913 she has paid a lot of money to be willingly abused.
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronald_Baker View Post

Especially when their war crimes are numerous and has cost the lives of millions of people? But how come when other countries commit war crimes they do get punished? Doesn't make sense to me!? Why are they allowed to get away with their evils when other peoples cannot!? How are they suppose to their lesson if the world does not teach them!?

DUH Maybe because most nations have committed what you call "war crimes" sometime or other.

Grow up and dump your bias. Just a suggestion.
 
Curious Cdn
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because you're powerless to stop us. Poor you.

Some of the worst war crimes perpetrated by the American military were against themselves.

http://youtu.be/HCdCcC1x3nA

Hopefully, they don't do that to themselves but there are no guarantees. They're closer to it now than they have been since 1860.
 
Hoid
#12
generally individuals are tried for war crimes rater than entire countries.

there have been a number of americans tried for war crimes - notably Lord Haw Haw who was executed by the Brits.
 
MHz
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

generally individuals are tried for war crimes rater than entire countries.

there have been a number of americans tried for war crimes - notably Lord Haw Haw who was executed by the Brits.

Germany is paying cash for the crimes of Hitler.


The UK should be looked to for war crimes increasing after 1815 and the US has an increase after 1913. Both dates in history involve a similar event, the EU banks take control of the National Banks. They become thugs for the Bankers, as such they killed millions of innocents so they can be a few of the wealthy. War crime big time.
 
MHz
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

generally individuals are tried for war crimes rater than entire countries.

there have been a number of americans tried for war crimes - notably Lord Haw Haw who was executed by the Brits.

You personally saw it happen with your own eyes did you??
 
Ronald_Baker
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

What war crimes? Got any proof?

My Lai Massacre?
 
Walter
-1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronald_Baker View Post

My Lai Massacre?

Already been prosecuted.
 
Ronald_Baker
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

generally individuals are tried for war crimes rater than entire countries.

Not even when a huge portion of the population supports these war crimes, like the Iraq War?
 
Ronald_Baker
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Already been prosecuted.

What about the order to kill everyone over the age of 10 in the Philippine Islands?
 
Ronald_Baker
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

All the creeps running the world into the ground should take up the practice,

All the creeps are the ones who defend evil does, like some here.
 
Ronald_Baker
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Maybe because most nations have committed what you call "war crimes"

If you want to prosecute other nations for their war crimes, go right ahead.
 
Walter
-1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronald_Baker View Post

All the creeps are the ones who defend evil does, like some here.

Phuck off, Avro.
 
Ronald_Baker
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Phuck off, Avro.

Sir, come on; we can at least be civilized about all this.

Here:

"If the US keeps killing people overseas, why doesn't the world stop them?"

"The USA still thinks they are top dog and can do what they want. The USA are sh*t. And every advanced country knows about it. However seeing that the USA are they still spend the most on planes , subs , boats and all the rest , they seem to be very insecure. Well who can blame them . They did were attacked over 70 years ago in some sh*t hole called pearl harbour and never have forgotten about it . Never mind about killing many people when they dropped atom bombs on Japan. It's all called about trade . The USA can kill millions of people but if you want to trade with killers, money is what it is all about. Prove me wrong people from the USA.

- Rob Schmidt, former Technical Officer at Telstra (1972-2010)

If the US keeps killing people overseas, why doesn't the world stop them?
 
Jinentonix
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronald_Baker View Post

What about the order to kill everyone over the age of 10 in the Philippine Islands?

From 1901? C'mon dude, contemporize. The idea of what a war crime is didn't even start to get codified until 1899. And the order to kill everyone over 10 wasn't across the whole of the Philippines, it was on Samar.


Prior to 1899 there were only two individuals ever charged and convicted with some kind of war crime. Peter von Hagenbach, a knight of the Holy Roman Empire in 1474 and Henry Wirz who was tried and convicted over the appalling conditions of Andersonville Prison in the US in 1865.
 
Ronald_Baker
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

From 1901?

Bombing of Iran Air Flight 655... or are you going to tell me that this is a long time ago?
 
AnnaEmber
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronald_Baker View Post

If you want to prosecute other nations for their war crimes, go right ahead.

Been done sort of. But as Hoid mentioned already, individuals more so than entire countries are tried for war crimes.

I have another suggestion; quit sniffing glue.