Is the Quran or the Bible understandable?


Torch light
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

This is hilarious: two grown men arguing over whose work of fiction is more real. You guys crack me up. Neither of you know the history of your books.

Moreover, you are mysterious also .. so tell us clearly about your belief, because till now you only ridicule this one and that one .. but what about your belief whether you are atheist, idolater, Satanist, Zionist, Jew, Christian, Hinduism follower, Buddhist.. so come and tell us clearly or else you are not worthy of any reply.
 
MHz
#32
It is longer and more detailed than your version, as your's version is as child-like as you are at heart.
Last edited by MHz; Oct 19th, 2019 at 05:26 PM..
 
MHz
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

What can I say to you, and you bear such thinking and ideology .. how can I reply to you .. what words can I utter ..

Therefore, for this reason, have Europe and the West rejected the religion as a whole.. it is because of your extreme error .. and all this depending only on texts without reason or mind.

There will be nothing more than the Quran to falsify all such enthusiasm and error (which is worse than the idolatry of idolaters)

So for those who seek after the truth, read the explanation of God's words in the Quran, soora 112, which means:


[Christians said that God is three: a father, a son and a Holy Ghost; therefore, this soora was revealed in reply to them:]

Did you miss the part where I rejected the 'Christian Trinity doctrine'? (or are you stuck for a reply so you think replying like a Jew would will save your sorry ass. Do you feel safe at the moment??)
 
Cliffy
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Moreover, you are mysterious also .. so tell us clearly about your belief, because till now you only ridicule this one and that one .. but what about your belief whether you are atheist, idolater, Satanist, Zionist, Jew, Christian, Hinduism follower, Buddhist.. so come and tell us clearly or else you are not worthy of any reply.

I'm the High Priest of Spiritual Anarchy. I have a following of one: me.
 
Jinentonix
#35
Are they understandable? Sure, why not. Whether they're believable is a different story though. Whether you're Muslim, Christian or Hebrew it's all bullshit and here's why. God/Allah/Jehovah is supposed to be perfect and his/it's word is supposed to be unerring. So, how is it that the unerring words of a perfect god could be interpreted so many different ways within each religion. I'm talking sectarian differences, not the difference between the 3 religious groups. Even though Christianity and Islam borrow heavily from Judaism. Which borrows heavily form older "pagan" religions.
 
MHz
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Are they understandable?

What is readily apparent is you trolling even these types of threads in your attempt to discredit everything I say. The Bible is understandable to me and I have a few threads here that show I can quote liberally from the book and add my own comments without having to reference any 'expert'. God doesn't gather everybody asap, He gathers a few and the rest are parkedf in the grave until the proper time. If understanding the words in the book means I will escape death then it means your lack of (ability to) understand means you are destined to die rather than remain alive.

Moses remained alive, Pharaoh didn't.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Sure, why not.

Which shows you know nothing and your own ego stops you from being able to even listen to what others have to say about the book. If you can't comprehend the message then there is no message. That is as far as you have gotten, stuck so the fault has to be in the book rather than in your head or the heads of all the 'experts' you know that are just as clueless as you are. This post of yours is not about the Bible, it is about smearing me so what I have to say is ignored while you (empty) words are meant to be the authoritative post. It shows you are a troll and clueless about God. What fuks you up is somebody like me, who can give a sane version of what the book is all about, including why this era we are in is a time when 'proof God exists' simply will not be found no matter how hard people look. The Bible is it as far as who is gathered sooner rather than later.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Whether they're believable is a different story though.

You don't even have a handle on the various stories so how can you judge anything. What you should be judging is why so many

experts' are showing they are just as confused as you are while not suspecting they are liars at heart.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Whether you're Muslim, Christian or Hebrew it's all bullshit and here's why.

Here is where you fall flat on your face as your arguments don't even require the book even be opened so the contents can be examined.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

God/Allah/Jehovah is supposed to be perfect and his/it's word is supposed to be unerring.

The Bible is there to tell some people what will happen in our future. That knowledge means they will see the return without going to the grave first. The only people the book benefits are the ones who quality as being a member of the group in Re:1. If you don't know that then the material will not help you stay alive when billions of people are destined to die.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

So, how is it that the unerring words of a perfect god could be interpreted so many different ways within each religion.

That's it? That is your argument, how about liars tend to mask the facts in order to get what they want. If God is true then there are 10M 'experts' that are nothing but liars pushing an agenda that harms people rather than helps them. Reality is I am honest and you are listening to liars, you have nobody to thank for than than yourself. Your arguments fall when the book is opened and the passages examined. That is how liars operate.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

I'm talking sectarian differences, not the difference between the 3 religious groups.

You always promote the ones talking are being as honest as they can rather than all 3 are reading from a script handed to them. If the RCC can't promote that the Beloved Disciple was a woman who is more important to the Bible than Mary, the mother of Jesus is then that is proof they are out to hurt people rather than help. People that don't expose those lies are just as bad. Yes that does include you and the rest of the loco collective around here.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Even though Christianity and Islam borrow heavily from Judaism.

Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 are about God and this earth, past, present, and future. The rest of the book only deals with how the two bruises from Ge:3:15 are set up and completed by the time the 1,000 year reign starts. All my threads (that you do not post on) follow that theme yet there are no sites that cover that same theme. That is enough to show even that thought of yours is bullshit. The problem is just what I said it is.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Which borrows heavily form older "pagan" religions.

Are you telling the modern Jews they have no rights to any thing the Bible mentions?? This is where you have to abandon reality and suck up to the Jewish tit that feeds you.


A pretend Jews helping a pretend Muslim. This place certainly has 'special people' for sure.
 
MHz
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm the High Priest of Spiritual Anarchy. I have a following of one: me.

So who are you preaching to all the time??
 
Torch light
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm the High Priest of Spiritual Anarchy. I have a following of one: me.

Pah!
For this reason, you are a trivial haughty man.. like an empty drum: giving much sound while it is empty.

Here I recall one of my colleagues said to me once:
Do you know that man who is also our colleague: he has no belief about anything; he is trivial; I don't know how he live like that.
 
Torch light
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Did you miss the part where I rejected the 'Christian Trinity doctrine'? (or are you stuck for a reply so you think replying like a Jew would will save your sorry ass. Do you feel safe at the moment??)

But you said something worse than the Trinity: that God married the Holy Ghost and the Christ resulted to be the heir..
How can you prove such falsehood which none of prophets said before or after?
 
Torch light
#40
Here I recall many erring sects among Muslims :
Some said God is the universe itself .. others said some imam is God Himself (of course these have been out of the Islam belief) .. others said: God united with some imam (it is called the Hulool, which is also out of the Islam religion) .. others said: God gave to some of the imams a deputy of mandate to rule the universe instead of God or together with God.. etc.

So all such sects are considered non-Muslim .. which also exist among the Jews and Christians before Muslims in the past.

Such sects are the manifestation of the work of Satan [with his suggestions] to corrupt the original pure monotheism according to Prophet Abraham the breaker of idols and the caller to God alone without associate or partner or peer.

God - be glorified - addressed his noble messenger Mohammed in the Quran 16: 123, which means:
(Then We revealed to you [Mohammed]: "Follow the religion of Abraham, the Hanief [: the monotheist], who was never one of the associaters.")

[The associaters are those who associate their idols with God, like the idolaters.]
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_123
quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_123
Last edited by Torch light; Oct 20th, 2019 at 03:49 PM..
 
Torch light
#41
The reason why God commanded the Prophet and believers to follow the creed of Abraham :

Because Abraham was before Judaism and Christianity .. so God commanded to refer to Abraham and follow him because he was the stem and the origin of the heavenly monotheism, and he was against the idolatry and Abraham devoted himself to God alone without associate or peer.

I asked Abu Abd-Allah the Mahdi: What's your sect that you follow?
He said: "I follow the way of the first Muslim believers who believed and supported the Prophet, and I follow the Quran."

So he also declared that he did not follow any present sect of Muslims but he referred to the original teachings of the Prophet and the Quran revelation.
 
Torch light
#42
In addition, God explained in the Quran 3: 67 that Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but was a monotheist devoting himself to God alone, and he was not any associater or idolater.

( Abraham was neither a Jew nor yet a Christian [as you claim], but was a "Hanief" [: exclusively devoting himself to God alone], a Muslim [: submitting himself to God], and was not one of the associaters f [: who associate idols or others with God in the worship.])
.................................................. ...........................

67 f while you [Jews and Christians] have associated and disobeyed [as have many Muslims nowadays.]

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_67
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_67
 
AnnaEmber
#43
lol Someone, anyone has yet to show me a god, or even evidence (other than hearsay and opinion) of gods.
 
Cliffy
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Someone, anyone has yet to show me a god, or even evidence (other than hearsay and opinion) of gods.

Look in a mirror.
 
Jinentonix
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

What is readily apparent is you trolling even these types of threads in your attempt to discredit everything I say.

You think this is about you? Oh my, your ego is showing.
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The Bible is understandable to me and I have a few threads here that show I can quote liberally from the book and add my own comments without having to reference any 'expert'.

Whoopty shit. I can quote Lord of the Rings. Doesn't make Gandalf real.
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

God doesn't gather everybody asap, He gathers a few and the rest are parkedf in the grave until the proper time. If understanding the words in the book means I will escape death then it means your lack of (ability to) understand means you are destined to die rather than remain alive.

Moses remained alive, Pharaoh didn't.

Of course your pathetic persecution complex didn't comprehend the fact that I didn't say the Bible wasn't understandable, I said it wasn't believable. Oh, and Moses is dead.




Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Which shows you know nothing and your own ego stops you from being able to even listen to what others have to say about the book. If you can't comprehend the message then there is no message. That is as far as you have gotten, stuck so the fault has to be in the book rather than in your head or the heads of all the 'experts' you know that are just as clueless as you are. This post of yours is not about the Bible, it is about smearing me so what I have to say is ignored while you (empty) words are meant to be the authoritative post. It shows you are a troll and clueless about God. What fuks you up is somebody like me, who can give a sane version of what the book is all about, including why this era we are in is a time when 'proof God exists' simply will not be found no matter how hard people look. The Bible is it as far as who is gathered sooner rather than later.

You really think this is about you? Yeah, I've never gone after any other religious idiots on this forum or anything. I grew up in the church there, sport. Took until I was 16 to figure out religion was bullshit. Took a few more years to figure out that god was bullshit too.


You claim you can quote the Bible almost chapter and verse. Okay great, so which version? There's a few dozen bibles covering various sects. So which Bible version and sect are the exact right ones with the absolute unerring word of god? Was Jonah swallowed by a great fish, or a whale? Were the pyramids actually built by Jewish slaves? History shows that stuff built by slave labour does not last and/or is unreliable. Why would god make "Thou shalt not commit murder" as one of his Big 10 commandments and then instruct the Isaelites to destroy Jericho and slaughter the population to the last child?


We know the story of Noah was simply a retelling of the older story of Gilgamesh.

The idea of "resurrection" was lifted from an older religion.
Moses' origin story was lifted from an older religion.
The concept of what hell is has changed at least three times in the history of Christianity. You'd think god would want to make it perfectly clear what hell was right from the beginning.
The reference to homosexuality in the ENGLISH and Modern Greek Bibles is a result of a horrible mis-translation. When the Bible was first translated into Latin, someone confused the word 'arsenokoites' to mean man sex. The Aramaic root of that word is roughly the same and both mean "temple prostitution", as it was common at the time for temples to use prostitution to raise funds for the temple. In some temples even the high priests and priestesses would sell their bodies. In the ancient Greek 'arsenokoites' literally translated as "man-bed". Although this implies the idea of homosexuality, at the time besides meaning temple prostitution, it was also used colloquially as the equivalent of our saying "He slept with her", with the knowledge or suspicion there was very little actual sleeping going on on.

However, as the Bible was translated from Greek to Latin, someone confused arsenokites to mean "man sex" by making the literal translation from Greek to Latin, confusing 'koites" to be the same thing as 'coitus'. In modern Greek today

arsenokoites means homosexual but that ain't what it meant when the Bible was originally translated into Greek.


And the passage in Leviticus is clearly referring to bisexuality, not homosexuality. But let's assume for a moment it was referring to being gay. That "law" was written specifically for the Israelites to help grow their fledgling nation. Spilling seed in infertile soil isn't going to get the job done. That "law" also referred to acts like your wife giving you a handy-J or a nice b'jobski. But seeing as how there's 7.5 billion people now, I'd say we got the population growth going just nicely. We can afford some gay people and a nice BJ from the wife.


No dude, this has NOTHING to do with you. This has everything to do with the narrow-mindedness of religion and the people who follow it.


Whoever we are, wherever we're from
We shoulda noticed by now, our behavior is dumb
And if our chances expect to improve
It's gonna take a lot more, than trying to remove the other race
Or the other whatever, from the face
Of the planet altogether

They call it THE EARTH, which is a dumb kinda name
But they named it right, cause we behave the same...
We are dumb all over
Dumb all over, yes we are
Dumb all over, near an' far
Dumb all over, black an' white
People, we is not wrapped tight

Nerds on the left, nerds on the right
Religious fanatics on the air every night
Saying the Bible tells the story
Makes the details sound real gory
About what to do if the geeks over there
Don't believe in the book we got over here

You can't run a race without no feet
An' pretty soon there won't be no street
For dummies to jog on or doggies to dog on
Religious fanatics can make it be all gone
It won't blow up an' disappear
It'll just look ugly for a thousand years...


You can't run a country by a book of religion
Not by a heap or a lump or a smidgen
Of foolish rules of ancient date
Designed to make you all feel great
While you fold, spindle and mutilate
Those unbelievers from a neighboring state

TO ARMS! TO ARMS! Hooray! That's great
Two legs ain't bad unless there's a crate
They ship the parts to mama in
For souvenirs: two ears - Get Down!
Not his, not hers, but what the hey?
The Good Book says: "It's gotta be that way!"
But their book says: "REVENGE THE CRUSADES!!!!..."
With whips an' chains an' hand grenades..."
TWO ARMS? TWO ARMS? Have another and another
Our God says: "There ain't no other!"
Our God says: "It's all okay!"
Our God says: "This is the way!"
It says in the book: "Burn and destroy....."
An' repent, an' redeem, an' revenge, an' deploy
An' rumble thee forth to the land of the unbelieving scum on the other side
Cause they don't go for what's in the Book
An' that makes 'em BAD
So All, verily we must choppeth them up
Or stompeth them down
Or rent a nice French bomb
to poof them out of existence
While leaving their real estate just where we need it

To use again for temples in which to praise OUR GOD
"Cause He can really take care of business!"


And when His humble TV servant
With humble white hair and humble glasses and a nice brown suit
And maybe a blond wife who takes phone calls
Tells us it's okay to do this stuff, then we're supposed do it
Cause if we don't do it, we ain't gwine up to hebbin!
(Depending on which book you're using at the time...)
Can't use theirs... it's all lies...... Gotta use mine... Ain't that right?
That's what they say -- Every night... Every day...
Hey, we can't really be dumb, if we're just following God's Orders
After all, He wrote this book here an' in the Book He says:
"He made us all to be just like Him,"
So... If we're dumb... Then God is dumb...
An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side

DUMB ALL OVER – a little ugly on the side
DUMB ALL OVER – a little ugly on the side
DUMB ALL OVER – a little ugly on the side



-Frank Zappa
 
MHz
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You think this is about you? Oh my, your ego is showing.

It is about me as far as I present my own arguments about why I promote that God in the Bible is a literal being, as such the 'events' are based on reality rather than myth. When the examples are included it boils to to 'yes or no' kind of thing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Whoopty shit. I can quote Lord of the Rings. Doesn't make Gandalf real.

If I was to overlay the Bible there would be one more book to come out and it would start off with mant beings from space ariving and asking why most of the ones left alive are now in the grave kind of things, right in the middle of a beg celebration about them being all killed. 'Oops' will not begin to cover it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Of course your pathetic persecution complex didn't comprehend the fact that I didn't say the Bible wasn't understandable, I said it wasn't believable. Oh, and Moses is dead.

The last 40 years must have sucked as he was on the wrong side of a single river. Does that also mean the exodus wars went better than the time allotted for them. There was also 40 years between the cross and the temple being dismantled in 70AD. Things that are not important when it is a myth rather than reality unfolding.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You really think this is about you?

As I said only as far as I cannot supply any links to an explanation to what the literal version looks like. If that is a thorn in your side I'll try and not show how happy that makes me, . . . too often.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yeah, I've never gone after any other religious idiots on this forum or anything.

I wouldn't know, I only pay attention to the ones that reply to something i have posted. Take away the troll posts and that is not a high number when you base it on the few threads I have started.
'Gone after' and 'showed the flaws in their theory' have how much in common or is brow beating the tactic about to be used?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

I grew up in the church there, sport. Took until I was 16 to figure out religion was bullshit.

So what, unless you were writing the sermons that means squat about what is taking place in the here and now, . . . Pal.
Is that about the same age your parents became liars too?? How about social injustice like South Africa in 1960?? You were in their face were you?? I think not in reality.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Took a few more years to figure out that god was bullshit too.

I took a break about the same time and came back to the book alone when I was an adult of about 35. Then I picked it up using my own free-will. That was about 30 years ago of reading at 'hobby level'.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You claim you can quote the Bible almost chapter and verse.

What I said was I can show what part of the book a passage is covering. Depending on the topic there are a few verses or a lot of verses involved. The event we call 'the return' is the most propheciesed event in the whole book so the 'big picture' leaves nothing to the imagination. That also means there is more than a handful pf prophecies that have to be explored. My version can be explained in a few days, even with a hard headed student like you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Okay great, so which version? There's a few dozen bibles covering various sects. So which Bible version and sect are the exact right ones with the absolute unerring word of god?

The 1611KJV uses the original Greek for the NT and the original Hebrew for the OT. It also has a copyright so all other English bibles have to be quite a bit different or they would not have their own copyright. It brings in money rather than it makes the book easier to understand.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Was Jonah swallowed by a great fish, or a whale?

God drowned him, men saw a fish take him away and different men saw a fish bring him to a beach. it was not the same fish. You are an adult using the memory of a child to formulate your doctrine about what the bible is and what it isn't.

Jon:2:5:
The waters compassed me about,
even to the soul:
the depth closed me round about,
the weeds were wrapped about my head.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Were the pyramids actually built by Jewish slaves?

The father of the 12 Tribes arrived in Egypt as a slave, sold into slavery by his own brothers. Would the Pharaoh allow a 'despised slave' to be a 'nanny' to the children of Royalty??

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

History shows that stuff built by slave labour does not last and/or is unreliable.

Nor do lies survive the test of time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Why would god make "Thou shalt not commit murder" as one of his Big 10 commandments and then instruct the Isaelites to destroy Jericho and slaughter the population to the last child?

The 10 Commandments were the law that would be in pace during the completion of the two bruises from Ge:3:15. The law that was used in Ge:6 is the Re:21 law and 'died' when the last 6 fingered giant died in the exodus wars. The nations that had children taken were all from 5-fingered people like Noah and his wife and 3 sons. Their 3 wives were 6 fingered women and taht is how giants made a comeback after the flood.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

We know the story of Noah was simply a retelling of the older story of Gilgamesh.

Was that flood by rain?? The oceans have risen over 400ft since the ice began to melt. There should be many flood stories. The water involved would drop the ocean's level by 5 ft. The same animals Adam named in Ge:2 would have entered the ark. Rain fell as snow on the high hills and mountains,l that is why it took 5 months before the rocks were visible. All possible in reality as we preach history today.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The idea of "resurrection" was lifted from an older religion.

Who is included by the end of the book??

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Moses' origin story was lifted from an older religion.

Where does his death at 120 get related to that Isa:65 verse?? Nowhere except a post I made.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The concept of what hell is has changed at least three times in the history of Christianity. You'd think god would want to make it perfectly clear what hell was right from the beginning.
The reference to homosexuality in the ENGLISH and Modern Greek Bibles is a result of a horrible mis-translation. When the Bible was first translated into Latin, someone confused the word 'arsenokoites' to mean man sex. The Aramaic root of that word is roughly the same and both mean "temple prostitution", as it was common at the time for temples to use prostitution to raise funds for the temple. In some temples even the high priests and priestesses would sell their bodies. In the ancient Greek 'arsenokoites' literally translated as "man-bed". Although this implies the idea of homosexuality, at the time besides meaning temple prostitution, it was also used colloquially as the equivalent of our saying "He slept with her", with the knowledge or suspicion there was very little actual sleeping going on on.

However, as the Bible was translated from Greek to Latin, someone confused arsenokites to mean "man sex" by making the literal translation from Greek to Latin, confusing 'koites" to be the same thing as 'coitus'. In modern Greek today

arsenokoites means homosexual but that ain't what it meant when the Bible was originally translated into Greek.

And the passage in Leviticus is clearly referring to bisexuality, not homosexuality. But let's assume for a moment it was referring to being gay. That "law" was written specifically for the Israelites to help grow their fledgling nation. Spilling seed in infertile soil isn't going to get the job done. That "law" also referred to acts like your wife giving you a handy-J or a nice b'jobski. But seeing as how there's 7.5 billion people now, I'd say we got the population growth going just nicely. We can afford some gay people and a nice BJ from the wife.

No dude, this has NOTHING to do with you. This has everything to do with the narrow-mindedness of religion and the people who follow it.

Hell is extra punishment for those who had better signs of the reality of God. As in alive during the 1260 days the two witnesses are in Jerusalem compared to having just a book that the reader alone has to figure out.
 
Torch light
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Someone, anyone has yet to show me a god, or even evidence (other than hearsay and opinion) of gods.

One can see nature and universe round about, and will know God the Creator.. but to see Him by the eye is impossible because He is Lofty and a God of pride and Highness.
So man with all His dirt cannot see God Almighty the Creator.. but the mind tells him about God's existence and might.
 
AnnaEmber
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

One can see nature and universe round about, and will know God the Creator.. but to see Him by the eye is impossible because He is Lofty and a God of pride and Highness.
So man with all His dirt cannot see God Almighty the Creator.. but the mind tells him about God's existence and might.

Yes, I have eyes so I can see. So what? Who made your watch? If you don't know their name, you sure can't expect me to think that you know who or how the universe was created.
You are just echoing the words of others that gods exist. That is called "hearsay".
Again, show me a god and I will definitiely think it exists. Until you do that, gods don't exist.
 
Torch light
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Yes, I have eyes so I can see.

Although guidance is up to God Himself; He guides the one that deserves the guidance, and misguides the one deserving the misguidance (being a wrong-doer).

Not everything that your eye does not see, is not existing .. i.e. your eyes cannot see everything, while God is not material being that our eye can see; and if we saw Him, He then would be a defective thing that we could see; i.e. we see only the limited things, with borders, surfaces and colors ..etc.

While God is Loftier than the matter and Proud over being seen and does not sit with the material creatures whom He created and it can't be.

But God is Existing by the indications: the marvelous creation and the wonderful work that He has done in the nature and to living beings and non-living matter.

Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Again, show me a god and I will definitiely think it exists. Until you do that, gods don't exist.

Again, you can see only the idols, statues and planets which are the false gods, while the True God the Creator cannot be seen by the material eyes nor by the spiritual sights.

And this is about God in the Quran 6: 103, which means:
(Sights perceive Him not j , but He does perceive sights, and He is the Compassionate [about His servants], the Well-Aware [about His creatures.])
.................................................. ...........................
103 j The "sight" is the eye of the soul, the plural is "sights".
It means: Neither do souls see Him with their sights, nor do bodies see Him with their eyes.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_103
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_103

This may be similar to a revelation in the Gospel, when Jesus Christ said to his disciples: Do some charity works in secret [and hiding], because your Lord Who is 'Hidden and Invisible' sees the secret and the hidden work done in secret.
 
MHz
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Again, show me a god and I will definitiely think it exists. Until you do that, gods don't exist.

God hides all proof that He is real and you want to have proof before you become a believer. Best of luck with that.

Joh:20:26-29:
And after eight days again his disciples were within,
and Thomas with them:
then came Jesus,
the doors being shut,
and stood in the midst,
and said,
Peace be unto you.
Then saith he to Thomas,
Reach hither thy finger,
and behold my hands;
and reach hither thy hand,
and thrust it into my side:
and be not faithless,
but believing.
And Thomas answered and said unto him,
My Lord and my God.
Jesus saith unto him,
Thomas,
because thou hast seen me,
thou hast believed:
blessed are they that have not seen,
and yet have believed.
 
MHz
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post


This may be similar to a revelation in the Gospel, when Jesus Christ said to his disciples: Do some charity works in secret [and hiding], because your Lord Who is 'Hidden and Invisible' sees the secret and the hidden work done in secret.

You should give up on improving what the Bible says.
Jas:2:15-17:
If a brother or sister be naked,
and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them,
Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Even so faith,
if it hath not works,
is dead,
being alone.
 

Similar Threads

17
Amazing story in the Bible and the Quran
by Torch light | Jun 7th, 2018
15
The Quran surpasses the Bible
by Torch light | Feb 3rd, 2018
5
The admonition in the Quran
by selfsame | Feb 5th, 2017
162
Astronomy and the quran
by eanassir | Oct 3rd, 2007