Australia Raids Thwarted ISIS Beheading Plot

Grievous
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Anybody with a modicum of organisation or imagination could have made it much worse.

And yes, I was. My office window at the time looked out over the Pentagon.

Hard worker you are.

Zipperfish

Math goes the other way. We killed 12,000. As to the "all at once," how is that important? In the 13 years since then, how many Americans have Muslim "terrorists" killed? Including the "terrorists" who were defending their countries from American invasion?

12,000? Where? In Iraq, teh US presided over the premature violent deaths of somewhere between 100,000 and half a million people. Obama ain't all that, but he certainly didn't have a humnaitarian debacle on that scale. Mind you, once again they're off to war in Iraq. Third times a charm, maybe.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Yah, but it was ALL AT ONCE.

aND.....25% of 3000 is still a lot of people

Where did you get 3,000 from. Are you sure killing 1 million isn't just a little bit more savage than 3,000 especially when Muslins didn't do 9/11.

Black 9/11: Money, Motive, Technology, and Plausible Deniability - YouTube

Who Was Really Behind the 9/11 Attacks? - YouTube

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Grievous View Post

Hard worker you are.

Actually, I'm paid scandalously well for the little work I do. Poor me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

12,000? Where?

As I said, "in ordinary domestic criminal homicides." RTFT.

SLM

I wouldn't doubt it if you figured out a way to bill for your time on here. Maybe it call it research? lol.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

I wouldn't doubt it if you figured out a way to bill for your time on here. Maybe it call it research? lol.

Yeah, like I'm going to admit it.

MHz

Cheer up things could be worse, a lot worse. As long as you didn't have to sacrifice your integrity to get there. It is at this point I wish I didn't already know your occupation.

Yeah, like I'm going to admit it.

The time spent here or that you have learned something (useful just to make the list smaller)?

DaSleeper
C'est toute la faute des juifs......

Pourquoi est-ce toujours la faute des Juifs ? Par Melanie Phillips

MHz
I'm not blaming the Jews for you. When you get .2% of the population trying to run things you can expect that to be the success rate once you look at how they do their banking, shameful it a wonder they don't exile the Rothschild Klan

How well did the Jews think things were going to go when their own God turns His back on them due to them wanting to kill anybody they don't like. The 'few in numbers' might be God protecting the world from a group that doesn't know how to follow instruction, . . at all. Even that wasn't enough to dispel delusions of grandeur
Are you hinting that ISIS is in Australia hunting Jews? You really are a rather sick troll.

De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.

B00Mer
'Inevitable' Canada will face ISIS-style terror plot at home: Former CSIS operative

OTTAWA — A former CSIS operative says it’s “inevitable” Canada will face a terror plot similar to the one thwarted Thursday in Australia, where authorities say a group of extremists planned to publicly behead a random person in Sydney.

It took more than 800 police officers to stop what’s being called the largest terror plot in Australia’s history, which Prime Minister Tony Abbott said included calls for “demonstration killings.” Police arrested 15 suspects.

“It could be a beheading, a surprise attack on random people, it could be many things, but you will see something like that happening here,” former CSIS security intelligence operative Mubin Shaikh told QMI Agency.

He said he believes the RCMP and CSIS are “doing the best they can” and cited several thwarted homegrown terror plots, including that of Ottawa’s Hiva Alizadeh, 33, who was sentenced this week to 24 years in prison for trying to organize attacks on Canadian targets.

Despite those successes, Shaikh said a quote from the Irish Republican Army when it was targeting then-British prime minister Margaret Thatcher highlights the problem.

“They said, ‘You have to be lucky every time; we have to be lucky once,’” Shaikh said.

Australia, like Canada, has been struggling with nationals who’ve been “self-radicalized” at home and chosen to go abroad to join groups such as Islamic State (ISIS) to fight as Islamists. There is growing concern about them bringing their jihad home.

The RCMP said it’s devising a “countering violent extremism program which consists of working with local law enforcement as well as domestic and international partners to prevent individuals from engaging in terrorist and other criminal activity.”

Liberal foreign affairs critic Marc Garneau said he’s “very concerned” about possible terror attacks in Canada.

“That’s one of the reasons we support sending special forces (to Iraq),” he said.