21.9% of Canadians are immigrants (legal), the highest share in 85 years: StatsCan

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You mean Democracy?

The horror!

That's adorable. You think Canada is a democracy. You poor deluded monkey. No wonder you buy anything the neo-liberal progtards tell you.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

No shit. Please tell me you Granpa wasn't 6'6" and Grandma was 4'11'. Let's assume she was said to be from Norway when in reality she would have been from the Ukraine, specifically the Gypsy part. That would means somebody in your clan got her witch like powers.

Saw your pic with sleepy. How about you both put on the same clown suits, take a selfi and use that as your avatars for a day or longer. The prize for you is you get to have me say something like, 'I stand corrected, you two aren't chronic liars.'

Do you dream of me every night ...Fool?
Quit sniffing that crazy glue
And.......
Take your damn OCD pills!!!

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

No shit. Please tell me you Granpa wasn't 6'6" and Grandma was 4'11'. Let's assume she was said to be from Norway when in reality she would have been from the Ukraine, specifically the Gypsy part. That would means somebody in your clan got her witch like powers.

Saw your pic with sleepy. How about you both put on the same clown suits, take a selfi and use that as your avatars for a day or longer. The prize for you is you get to have me say something like, 'I stand corrected, you two aren't chronic liars.'

MegaButtHertz, did you sign your organ donor card?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...274875331&_rdr

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

That's adorable. You think Canada is a democracy. You poor deluded monkey. No wonder you buy anything the neo-liberal progtards tell you.

Which system of government do we really have?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Do you dream of me every night ...Fool?
Quit sniffing that crazy glue
And.......
Take your damn OCD pills!!!

Why are you replying to a post to boomer as if it was sent to you? You losing track of your identities here?? lolol

$63B is given to European banks per year and it will rise every year. That help??

mentalfloss
Nope!

DaSleeper

Why are you replying to a post to boomer as if it was sent to you? You losing track of your identities here?? lolol

$63B is given to European banks per year and it will rise every year. That help??

You mentioned my name in that post....... fool!
And you didn't quote anyone.....

Quit crazy glue sniffing or up your medication Fool!

mentalfloss
So if we ever needed proof why worrying about immigration was pointless, this is yet.

petros
Immigrants will be the debtors paying for the deficits.

It worked last time.

Hoof Hearted
MHz wrote...

"No shit. Please tell me you Granpa wasn't 6'6" and Grandma was 4'11'"

Sounds like a ventriloquist act to me!

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
MHZ where do you get your drugs from?

Vbeacher
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Yes that's why we are trying to ban Chinese investors in Vancouver. Because they are unsuccessful.

I think we would actually need to look at these studies you are trying to quote.

If we're banning Chinese investors I haven't heard of it. But a lot of these so-called investors, tend to buy a condo, then go home and keep their passport in the wall safe - just in case. I am philosophically opposed to selling Canadian passports to foreigners to use as an insurance document.

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigra...come-from.html

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Vbeacher View Post

If we're banning Chinese investors I haven't heard of it. But a lot of these so-called investors, tend to buy a condo, then go home and keep their passport in the wall safe - just in case. I am philosophically opposed to selling Canadian passports to foreigners to use as an insurance document.

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigra...come-from.html

They're chasing the wrong passport, methinks:

Singapore Ranked Most Powerful Passport

Vbeacher
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Immigrants will be the debtors paying for the deficits.

It worked last time.

If you're working at Wal-mart you aren't even paying your own bills, let alone those of other people.

MHz
How about all the chambermaids? All make minimum wage and the Gov pays 1/2 of it and they usually room together so they never integrate into the community.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I’m a 1st generation Canadian, birth parents German & Norwegian

Yumpin Yimminy, das ist gut!

MHz
Only if his relatives left all the old ways back there seeing as it was ground zero for 100M intentional deaths last century.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

If you're working at Wal-mart you aren't even paying your own bills, let alone those of other people.

Perhaps, if that is your only source of income!

Mostly corrupt!

petros

But we never spent a penny educating them or their health care.

Cheap human capital.

How about all the chambermaids? All make minimum wage and the Gov pays 1/2 of it and they usually room together so they never integrate into the community.

The Govt pays f-ck all.

DaSleeper
+1

Like the eastern Europeans that came here after the war......father worked in the bush, mother washed clothes and did house cleaning for extra money, kids delivered paper and did odd jobs and with their saved money later they bought a business with that money.
One such descendant of emigrant with a polish last name just moved next door. He's a self made millionaire, and I don't begrudge him his accomplishment....
How many middle Eastern people own corner stores near you????? or gas stations???
I noticed a few of them are crooked, down south, ....but that's a story for another time......
The gas station where I buy my gas is owned by an East indian, but his pumps are true measures.
For some reason gas pumps are checked regularly here up north.......

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Of course you are

JLM
No Party Affiliation

It would be nice for Walmart workers to know who is willing to pay their bills for them!

So if we ever needed proof why worrying about immigration was pointless, this is yet.

????

mentalfloss
What are you confused about?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

What are you confused about?

About who is paying the bills of those working at Walmart! (not really)

Vbeacher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

About who is paying the bills of those working at Walmart! (not really)

If you're not paying income tax then all the government services provided to you, from the roads you drive on to the health care you receive, are being paid for on your behalf by other Canadians through higher taxes on them.