Quebec Liberals play politics and lose with face-covering ban

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

There is also the marijuana issue , which many voters fell for .

I actually know a couple of 30 year old who voted for the first time in their lives simply on that issue....
There must have been plenty more in the country.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

There is also the marijuana issue , which many voters fell for .

Stupid law.
The one issue I support young Trudeau on. But I didn't vote for his party in my riding based on that.

MHz
The hemp plant should get the same funding as the trip to the moon and the cold war got combined.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The hemp plant should get the same funding as the trip to the moon and the cold war got combined.

Huh?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by retired_can_soldier View Post

huh?

MHz
You measuring how big of troll you two are??
Since it doesn't benefit either of you two directly it is a worthless project. You two are what is useless around here as that would be for the benefit of many generations that are going to follow. If you want all the money that is available until you both are dust then your love for your own children is pretty disgusting by any standards.
I don't have kids because I decided to remain single and party hardy. That is a lot kinder to a kid than when you party and try to be a parent at the same time. I can come up with ideas that are heritage events which means I care about those generations more than you pricks do. How are you going to be able to make me feel bad about that. hahahaha
Last edited by MHz; Oct 27th, 2017 at 11:59 AM..